Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What rules do you suspect were not followed and based on what?

What is the basis of your concern?
I suspect that the general rule for federal prosecutors is still that the use of a search warrant is not supposed to be a first resort. It doesn’t seem like that rule was followed.

And why an early morning raid?

And why so close to an election?

And why do you even ask? It’s not as though you’re open minded enough to even contemplate the concerns.

He did not have the right to take them, and it appears, he did not declassify them when he had the right. If they find classified documents, he will probably be found guilty by a jury of his peers.
So what? POTUS has the highest security clearance. This silly raid is because the Democrats are using Archives to try to once again 'get' Trump.

Who didn't "comply with the rules" here? What are you talking about?

Untill proven otherwise maybe people need to take a fucking chill pill and trust the justice process.

Predictably, this paranoid mindset is exactly where a movement ends up after hitching itself to a law skirting used car salesman who constantly surrounds himself with con-men. Suddenly the cops are presumed to be the bad guys no matter how little is known about whats happening.
Tiger laughing.jpg

What rock have you been under that past 8 years.

I suspect that the general rule for federal prosecutors is still that the use of a search warrant is not supposed to be a first resort. It doesn’t seem like that rule was followed.

Why does it seem that way? What do you know about this investigation that others don't?

So what? POTUS has the highest security clearance. This silly raid is because the Democrats are using Archives to try to once again 'get' Trump.

Just a few hours later and even THEY know they stepped in it this time.

I pretty sure that he has a cope---this is a huge case, any judge would cross all 'T's--not hard to e-mail a copy.

After all, how did Trump even know his safe was opened?
Looked at security cams, maybe. There is damn sure a cam in the room with my gun safe and I can access it from anywhere with internet service.

So what? POTUS has the highest security clearance.
So did Secretary of State...you know, the one you rightwingers chanted about needing to go to jail for personaly keeping classified emails while in office.

Last edited:
Did you call Trump a fascist when he said he wanted to lock up Hillary when she was his political opponent?

He didn't sic anybody on her though.

DUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

You fucking clod.

Every last one of you are assuming he broke a law without proving it. Every last one.
We are assuming a Federal Judge in good stand had reason to believe a crime had or was taking place and authorized a search warrant to collect evidence and seize property of the United States Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back