Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI isn’t doing anything about the groups vandalizing Catholic Churches, firebombing Pro-Life groups or threatening Supreme Court justices

But they find time to raid Mar A Lago

Lol this is a criminal investigation. A Trump appointed judge signed off on it.. and you know the warrant is flawless.
Again, What Trump Appointed Judge????

The Democrats, being total idiots in the end, just handed Trump the biggest talking point of the 2024 election season. I mean, ON TOP OF the economy, China, the border.

My glory these people are stupid

~~~~~~~
For the first time in 242 years. The government agency (FBI) has raided the home of a former president.
The Rubicon has been crossed.
This is an abomination and violation of the law.
Christopher Wray has now become the Henrich Himmler of the Biden Reich,
I wonder, was CCN notified by Wray so that the raid could be televised?
Trump has been spied upon, lied about and impeached to no avail by the Progressive Maoist Left. This is undermining American Democracy.
Ex-presidents are above the law?

The FBI isn’t doing anything about the groups vandalizing Catholic Churches, firebombing Pro-Life groups or threatening Supreme Court justices

Wtf dude? You didn't even mention the Baptist churches they torched.

And that was before Trump. That shit really irks me, man. Because I know that old black spirituals and old black churches are a treasure in America.

I bet you ain't never heard some of them old timey spiritual songs. I tell ya what; I'd rather listen to that all day than uh oh..Taylor Swift. Absolutely.

Last edited:
Wrong! If it does not withstand legal scrutiny, there will be hell to pay, no doubt about it. I am pretty sure, it will get a hell of a lot of legal scrutiny, in the morning.
Search warrants (or the underlying affidavits) don’t always get revealed to the subjects early on. (At least in NY State. I don’t know for sure how they do it in the Feds.)

If there is later an arrest and an indictment, of course that material does have to be shared with the defense. And that’s when the scrutiny can be expected.

But again. Federal practice may be different. It seems to matter also if the search warrant and application are under seal.

Last edited:
Whatever, faggot fool.

LOLOL

Cry it all out, you'll feel better.

cry-baby2.jpg

Trump will still have been raided but maybe your hurt feewings won't hurt so bad.

Desperation.... their actions today are exactly the actions a guilty DOJ would do and one that has something to fear..... not one that's interested in our country's best interest and equal justice....
A bunch of oath's were broken today so they had better have a damn good reason for this raid....

This seems to have the same sort of vibe as the Dobbs leak in fact. . .

I was telling an old veteran lawyer, in the Biden thread, when they were trying to figure out, who did the leak, that IMO, all the SCOTUS jurists were in on that. . .

It almost, seems, this too, is manufactured.

Not that I think Trump or the GOP was in on this, but, the current administration, almost seems to be desperate.

It wouldn't surprise me if this has something to do with Ukraine & Russia.

I remember when Trump knew, that what Hillary was saying during the debate, and after the election, about the intelligence estimates, on Wikileaks, being bullshit?

And now this? The intel. community so concerned with him holding the receipts?

This all has to be done, BEFORE the midterms. If a GOP controlled house is seated, and Trump is still holding the receipts to all this corruption? It might mean, going from a cold civil war, to the end of supporting the Deep State's corrupt collusion with that autocratic regime in Ukraine, and actual folks either going to jail, or open hostilities in the security and military establishment - a small civil war breaking in the streets of the Capitol.

I hate to contemplate the meaning of it all. . .

The story is breaking all over the news wires. Everybody has the same take. The only thing confirmed so far, is a search warrant signed by a judge has been served directly to Trump. That doesn't happen without significant evidence of probable cause on an ex President. This is fucking huge.

From what I've seen reported, they didn't even verify that what they took was within the scope of the warrant. If they took shit that wasn't covered it could void the warrant.

Your favorite mulatto faggot obviously is.
Is that your fucked-in-the-head nutbag way of referring to Obama?

Has it ever occured to you that MAYBE the reason other ex-president houses don't get raided is not due to the color of their skin, but lack of warrant backed by probable cause?

Trump's safe was empty apparently. The whole media build up today kinda reminded me of Geraldo Rivera and Al Capone's safe.....LOL

Eric Trump said his father, Donald Trump, had nothing in a safe they claim the FBI breached as part of a raid of the former president's Mar-a-Largo resort on Monday.

The second son of the 45th president said he was with his father in New York City when they found out about the search, and he indicated that it was related to records that Donald Trump brought back with him to his resort in Florida after leaving office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back