Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like the taste of the Kiwi or Angelus boot polish best?

LOLOL

I like the taste of Trump getting raided.

tenor.gif

Your guarantees mean absolutely nothing.

And, the warrant might withstand legal scrutiny anyway. But if it doesn’t, it’s probably going to be on the basis of the affidavits in support of the application. If they get revealed to be in any way fictional or fudged, the whole fascade could come crashing down. But by then it may be too late.

And I’m wondering if that’s not the whole point here.
Wrong! If it does not withstand legal scrutiny, there will be hell to pay, no doubt about it. I am pretty sure, it will get a hell of a lot of legal scrutiny, in the morning.

Spill it. Who was the judge and give us a link if this is true. It would be interesting, to say the least and hilarious.
He is trolling.

I don't think they would let that information, no matter who signed that warrant, out into the public domain.

Just like the establishment, isn't going to let folks know who leaked the Dobbs decision. They know, they just aren't going to let you know.

Man, these bastards have never had any discipline or boundaries set.

There's a reason that used to happen in the old days. It kept people alive.

Bright side!!!! a confidant winner that believed he was the majority thought in America would never do such a thing as this.....

We are winning people... we have them by the short hairs and they know it... now Trump must run and must win.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back