Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalin’s hitman Beria said “show me the man and I will find the crime”

The Deep State is selectively using the letter of the law to protect democrats and harass trump and trump voters

This is obvious.
What the Right should be feverishly discussing is a PLAN of ACTION against this tyranny.

Unfortunately, that will never occur.

They can't admit that it WAS a fishing expedition looking for a crime.
Of course it was. The thing is if they 'found' something, nobody who isn't obsessed with TDS would believe they didn't plant it.

Hillary destroyed evidence, acid washed hard drives, deleted 33,000 emails, caused classified information to be on the hard drive of a known child sex offender and there was no FBI raid at her house. No indictment. She went scot free.

Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton's security advisor, took classified information from the National Archives, stuffing them into his pants and socks to remove them. To this day we don't know what he took, but that didn't result in FBI raids. Berger was fined, given 2 years probation.

Nothing at all was done to Comey et al for knowingly using fraudulent documents to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump. Trump could have retaliated there.

This raid was unnecessary, unprecedented, and absolutely politically motivated.
Mark Elias is quoted as saying the FBI raid would disqualify Trump from “holding any office” ever again. He is the Clinton lawyer responsible for spreading the now debunked rumors of Trump-Russia collusion.

You'd like that wouldn't you. Trump is going to be the next president.

How so?
The entire Right Wing is chicken shit cowards and won't do a thing and you know it.
Meanwhile, they're already geared up to ensure the election results are "proper" and according to progressive plans.

It's a kind of magic ??

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

That's a lie.
Comey said she had a ton of classified material on her server....and that he simply chose not to file charges.
A document can be classified and not have any markings on it....because the content...not the official markings...decides if it's classified.

Yes a document can be classified based on it's content. Such as the case where a person used information available at his public library to design an atomic bomb. Those plans for how to make an A-bomb, were immediately classified by DOE.
But, they could not bring a case against the guy, for possession of classified material, since it wasn't marked classified.

One set of rules for Deep State DemNazi Globalists....

and another set of rules for American Patriots trying to hold onto the last place on Earth where there is any true freedom left, trying to preserve Lady Liberty while she slowly rots from inside.

Yes a document can be classified based on it's content. Such as the case where a person used information available at his public library to design an atomic bomb. Those plans for how to make an A-bomb, were immediately classified by DOE.
But, they could not bring a case against the guy, for possession of classified material, since it wasn't marked classified.
Someone who never had a clearance speaking rubbish.

One set of rules for Deep State DemNazi Globalists....

and another set of rules for American Patriots trying to hold onto the last place on Earth where there is any true freedom left, trying to preserve Lady Liberty while she slowly rots from inside.

A classic there lol

Florian Philipot, who was kicked out of Le Pen's party for being gay: "Trump will definitely win"...i'll translate the best parts from French if anyone's interested...

Just have to look at your tents track record. Deny it all you want, Susan. :eusa_whistle:
Republicans like Comey, Sessions, Rosenstein and Barr that ran DOJ during Obama's and Trump's terms is "my tent"?

You are so clueless and incoherent it's laughable.

Hey, a guy has to some some emotions, mine just happens to be humor that you all provide.

All that data does is tell me not to rush to judgement till we get more information.

But you do you!
Great.

Was looking for your approval.

For someone saying "just the facts" you thrive in emotional bullshit passive aggressive attacks.

It's cute but you do you n all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back