Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
For stuffing classified info on the Cli tons down his pants and trying to walk out.

It was not his notes.

He was not the declassifying agent.

True he got off far to lightly, but you were wrong when you said he was not even charged.

It was pretty popular on the right to claim it was.

Because the right has no idea what truth is.

Nothing Hillary deleted was marked classified. Truth.
That's a lie.
Comey said she had a ton of classified material on her server....and that he simply chose not to file charges.
A document can be classified and not have any markings on it....because the content...not the official markings...decides if it's classified.

I care only that they stick to the facts and the law. Two things that Trump has little fondness for.
Stalin’s hitman Beria said “show me the man and I will find the crime”

The Deep State is selectively using the letter of the law to protect democrats and harass trump and trump voters

That's a lie.
Comey said she had a ton of classified material on her server....and that he simply chose not to file charges.
A document can be classified and not have any markings on it....because the content...not the official markings...decides if it's classified.
AND she shredded it. Not even a slap on the wrist, incredible.

she destroyed her personal email and personal documents by bleach bit,

NOT government official documents in the bleach bit....she had already gone through her computer, well her lawyers did, and copied the govt emails to send to the National Archives.... Before she erased her personal emails, according to Comey, and others. The congressional subpoena was for preserving and turning over any documents and emails on Benghazi and Lybia.....not her personal emails.
She didn't destroy anything. The FBI and the Secret Service destroyed all of that stuff for her.

So let's have a hearing on Hunter Biden and he and his dad's dealings in Ukraine, China and with Putin and their investments in Chinese and Russian petro companies.

I mean if the DemNazi party is the party of law and order, shouldn't they clean their own house first? Or do they only use The IRS and FBI to go after Patriotic Americans who reject Globalist DemNazi Ideologies?

Damn Lady Liberty is a pest when you are trying to install a Globalist Fascist New World Order.

Guess you are still pissed President Trump threw a Monkey Wrench in your Great Reset and pushed it back a few years.

This is what you and your Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Globalist Party is really afraid of.

Do you honestly think The World will End if you don't put The Devil Incarnate in charge of your corrupt Global Government you have been struggling to install?

What Top Secret Documents did Hunter illegally remove from the White House and refused to give back?

The poor Trumpybear will have his day in court, like everyone else, if there is enough evidence to charge him with a crime.

That's a lie.
Without markings, you can’t say it’s done knowingly and willfully.

It’s important to the legal standard and why it wasn’t charged.

I confess to being highly entertained by the right wing freak out.

FBI Investigating Politicians Is Tyranny Now
First they came for the former presidents who had hoarded stolen White House documents at their Florida golf clubs, and I did not speak out….

On Monday evening, the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida in a search related to (according to the New York Times) the ex-president’s handling of White House records that he was supposed to turn over to the National Archives and Records Administration at the end of his presidency.

News of the raid has Republicans and conservative commentators’ heads exploding.

• First off, you might notice that Team “Lock Her Up!” seems to have a very different idea of what it means to investigate elected or formerly elected leaders now. After all, if they can hold an ex-president accountable for alleged crimes, if he can be subject to the rule of law like everyone else, imagine 1984 Orwell Big Brother!!
Conservatives Rain Hellfire On The Rule Of Law After Mar-A-Lago Raid

I thought the apoplectic response to Cassidy's damning testimony was fun. This is much better.

Stalin’s hitman Beria said “show me the man and I will find the crime”

The Deep State is selectively using the letter of the law to protect democrats and harass trump and trump voters
Or maybe Trump and his voters have committed crimes and these are the lies that criminals tell to claim innocence.

The law doesn’t say that one democrat must be charged for every Republican.

That's a lie.
Heil Shitler!
FZsGiHSVQAAdfXl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back