Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true and has been repeatedly reported

OK
Your turn
Show where Biden was involved in the decision to raid Trump’s home
Biden is as illegitimate as Hitler. Both sat in a bunker hidden from Public view near the end of their careers, both became drug addicted raving lunatics, and both turned their respective cities into armed encampments.

Have you been to DC lately?

Razor wire, barricades, militarized. Looks like Berlin right before the allies started bombing it.

Washington DC, once the beacon of freedom in the world has become an armed encampment run by paranoid freaks with way too much power.

And the DemNazi Faithful obedient like you salute Heil Shitler the dirty diapered EmperorShitzHizPantz like he is a god.

HEIL SHITLER!

hunger-games-gale-hawthrone.gif

Last edited:
OH PLEASE

The loudest voice in protest is McConnell’s silence. That silence is deafening.​

I have a feeling McConnell the happiest Republican in DC this morning.

DeSantis is even happier. Secretly doing a happy dance.

You know....I think you're right for once.
Those silly RightWingers STILL believe McConnell and the other "Republicans" are on their side. :auiqs.jpg:

It's common sense, Susan.

It's common sense that a judge was shopped for this specific, supposedly baseless warrant?

No it isn't idiot, it's accusations you make because you are too far gone in the rw lala land to even allow for the possiblity of Trump doing something wrong and being legitimately investigated.

As do I.

We have a history of FBI abuses
We know RUSSIA was invented against trump
We know they lied to get warrants before
We know we have 2 failed impeachment attampts with very flimsy eviden
we know the left is actively trying to bar Trump from running again.

All that data and info you dismiss as if a sentence or two why something unprecedented could be ok.

But that's fine. You keep telling people unemotionally Trump is their God and mock their reaction.

Unemotionally.

Hey, a guy has to some some emotions, mine just happens to be humor that you all provide.

All that data does is tell me not to rush to judgement till we get more information.

But you do you!

Conservatives get SO MAD at the success of the tyrannical Left.
Too bad they never considered actually DOING ANYTHING about it.
You see...Internet Tuff Guy acts were never going to stop tyrants.
Remove God and there is NO GOOD!

William Penn:
"A people who refuse to restrain themselves through morality and religion must be ruled by TYRANTS!"

They just guaranteed his nomination and probable electoral victory in '24.

I don't think that has a path to occur now...without some kind of civil war. They have too much control and power. We all saw this coming.
But that would be a one sided war since the Right won't participate so I dunno.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
It's common sense that a judge was shopped for this specific, supposedly baseless warrant?

No it isn't idiot, it's a baseless accusation you make because you are so far gone that you can't even phantom the possiblity of Trump doing something wrong and being legitimately investigated.
Just have to look at your tents track record. Deny it all you want, Susan. :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back