Pelosi's plans she will rush through...if she gets the control she hopes for.

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly prepared to unleash a wave of far-left legislation if Democrats win the White House and retake the Senate next week. “I’ve told the … Biden campaign and the Biden transition team that they’re gonna have to move really fast. Let’s assume we take back the Senate. It matters whether we take it back and we have 50 votes or 51 votes or more. And we’re going to have to move really quickly,” she said.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly prepared to unleash a wave of far-left legislation if Democrats win the White House and retake the Senate next week. “I’ve told the … Biden campaign and the Biden transition team that they’re gonna have to move really fast. Let’s assume we take back the Senate. It matters whether we take it back and we have 50 votes or 51 votes or more. And we’re going to have to move really quickly,” she said.
And rushed legislation is sure to end up before the SCOTUS...

Especially if they have to pass it to find out what's in it!!!!!

Good for Pelosi

The time has past for playing nice with Republicans

Gun Control, Taxes on the wealthy, environment, Healthcare are all on the table

Sorry, why would you have to move really quickly?
You don’t know how long you will have the House, Senate and White House

You got to strike before Republicans start their gridlock again

At least two years.......granted Pelosi could very well lose it all again.
Quite frankly, the faster she moves, the more likely she is to lose it all again. Democrats always seem to overreach when they get power, and lose it again.

The only thing dems will take over is being a janitor in the gender neutral bathrooms.

Pelosi is holding back relief to hurting Americans for politicsl purposes. She is the embodiment of the Devil.

Yeah ... government should be giving out free stuff ... only Satan thinks a person should work for their daily bread ...

No man, you got it all wrong. She wrote into the stimulus a return of the SALT deductions. Furthermore, what about those businesses forced to shut down by local governments.

What if you own a bar in LA and you are forced to shut down by the government. Should you get paid? You want to run your business, but the government says you cannot. Why should you take the financial hit?

Pelosi is holding back relief to hurting Americans for politicsl purposes. She is the embodiment of the Devil.

Yeah ... government should be giving out free stuff ... only Satan thinks a person should work for their daily bread ...

No man, you got it all wrong. She wrote into the stimulus a return of the SALT deductions. Furthermore, what about those businesses forced to shut down by local governments.

What if you own a bar in LA and you are forced to shut down by the government. Should you get paid? You want to run your business, but the government says you cannot. Why should you take the financial hit?

All business carries risk ... what you've advocating is government should pay off these risks so precious little snowflakes don't cry when they screw up and crash ... and only a MORON runs a business without a full year's capital reserves ... risk mitigation ...

Middle of 2008 I notice the recession hadn't ended, so I adjusted my business practices and came through in good shape ... like the hotel owner who nailed half his units' doors shut ... so if this business owner didn't adjust back in March, he deserves to be insolvent ...

You don't start a business in California and not expect Sacramento to up your butt so far to be tickling your gall bladder ...

But if this is what you want, you should be screaming at Senate Republicans ... because their offering won't do what you what it to do ... you know how conservatives are about "printing" money ... Nancy and Mitch need to sit down for dinner sometime and compromise ... friendly like with the needs of the American People foremost in their hearts ... The Donald said he'd sign ...

If you want to lose your sanity, read the 2020 Democratic Platform...It's all BLM.

All business carries risk ... what you've advocating is government should pay off these risks so precious little snowflakes don't cry when they screw up and crash ... and only a MORON runs a business without a full year's capital reserves ... risk mitigation ...

Middle of 2008 I notice the recession hadn't ended, so I adjusted my business practices and came through in good shape ... like the hotel owner who nailed half his units' doors shut ... so if this business owner didn't adjust back in March, he deserves to be insolvent ...

You don't start a business in California and not expect Sacramento to up your butt so far to be tickling your gall bladder ...

But if this is what you want, you should be screaming at Senate Republicans ... because their offering won't do what you what it to do ... you know how conservatives are about "printing" money ... Nancy and Mitch need to sit down for dinner sometime and compromise ... friendly like with the needs of the American People foremost in their hearts ... The Donald said he'd sign ...

I wanted nothing shut down at all and I wanted those at risk to make their own choices. If you want to hide under your bed for 5 years, do it. If you want to go to a house party, do it.

Forum List

Back