Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Yes, but they can't actually carry one out now can they dimbot?

I'm sure we all are given to ad homs on occasion. Life is testy when the room gets hot.

But, when it's not particularly hot in the room, such unnecessary, arbitrary use of ad homs, especially done wantonly, are the province of novices and/or those with weak arguments and/or the ignorant.

So, you'll have to do better if you care to receive a response from me.

However, my guess is that you don't care, and that's fine.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

I'm always willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

But, if it is true that you really don't care, let me know and I'll put you on ignore.

I've never seen campaign contributors referred to as "fans". This is yet another symptom of the odd disease known as TDS.

I don't see the issue with calling Trump believers as 'fans'. He has many fans.

"TDS" is a thought terminating cliché, see my sig.

IF it were a true data point, it would be incontrovertible to everyone. But no, it's only to those on the right (for the most part) does it have any usage or value, and that is why it is a thought terminating cliché. More info, see my sig.

thanks for the spell check Rump hole .
You're welcome.

By the way, I chose that name because I knew that it would be irresistible to the ignorant who would twist it, disparagingly.

It's my way of learning who they are, on this forum. Thanks again for taking the bait.

The anti Trump dems know they are losing... that's why the border is open... Biden can't even fill a Cracker Barrel.....

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.

At the time it wasn't a lie. Bragg backed off long after trump made the statement.

That's as dumb as a friend telling you he is taking you to a concert, then next day the band cancels the show, and then you call your friend a liar for not taking you.

You're welcome.

By the way, I chose that name because I knew that it would be irresistible to the ignorant who would twist it, disparagingly.

It's my way of learning who they are, on this forum. Thanks again for taking the bait.
no problem Rump hole .

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Good. Glad he got more contributions.

But it was not a false claim. It turned out to be mistaken. Of course, Trump couldn’t have known at the time what was about to unfold.

The anti Trump dems know they are losing... that's why the border is open... Biden can't even fill a Cracker Barrel.....
9s5fmzk63un81.jpg

Abject morons.

Our beloved Trump deserves all the donations true American patriots give him for his unselfish dedication to MAGA
As for me, I send him all the money I can for him to continue the fight against liberals/Democrats/globalists.
I even got a second job so I could donate more money to Trump. ... :thup:

"You can't fool all of the people all of the time, but you can fool some of the people some of the time, and.........................

It's just enough to make a good living" ---P.T. Barnum (or W.C Fields, I forget who said it), rendering a twist on a famous quote by Lincoln.

Forum List

Back