Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Falsely predicted? Are you under the impression that Bragg WASNT trying to get him arrested? What makes you think Bragg didnt change his mind after he saw the reaction from the legal community?

What is occam's razor here? To me, it's Trump making up Tuesday because his lawyer bills are getting pretty hefty, he can grift every time he makes up some kind of a 'I'm a victim, send money' tweet, which proves he's not a billionaire, or doesn't have that much cash.

The useful idiots have been fed their new narrative: Trump is using the rumor of his arrest to defraud campaign donors.

You don't see it, do you? Everytime Trump plays victim, he asks for money. connect the dots.

"Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday"

Predictions may, or may not, come true - there is no such thing as a "false prediction".

Sure there is such a thing as a 'false prediction'. It is merely a prediction that didn't pan out. It's an incorrect prediction.

You seem to be suggesting that the phrase is an oxymoron. Well, it's not, if that is what you are suggesting.

what are you talking about? obama had one of the largest FEC fines in history due to his illegal campaign fin scam....

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

You'd know this if your Master ever let you off that Plantation

So for those keeping score at home, DNC, Clinton, Obama..all three...all violated campaign fin laws and were convicted by the FEC...Trump zero. Hey you all won something...3-0! Pat yourself on the back

From your link:
But independent experts, including former FEC commissioner Michael Toner, said after the audit was released that the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.
FEC doesn't 'convict' it just fines. There was no criminal act committed. Most of these stem from clerical errors. During Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) found that his campaign had failed to report certain donations in a timely manner. This was a civil violation of campaign finance laws, not a criminal one. These kinds of violations are rather common, Dole was fined $100,000. Trump's cooking the books to cover up fraud against the United States might be a felony.

From your link:
But independent experts, including former FEC commissioner Michael Toner, said after the audit was released that the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.
FEC doesn't 'convict' it just fines. There was no criminal act committed. Most of these stem from clerical errors. During Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) found that his campaign had failed to report certain donations in a timely manner. This was a civil violation of campaign finance laws, not a criminal one. These kinds of violations are rather common, Dole was fined $100,000. Trump's cooking the books to cover up fraud against the United States might be a felony.
minor or not minor they were still violations

Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
He manages to turn every attack from a shit-show to a gold mine. You'd think the Left might have twigged to that by now. You make it sound like he made the claim up out of thin air. You wouldn't have any evidence of that, would you?

What is occam's razor here? To me, it's Trump making up Tuesday because his lawyer bills are getting pretty hefty, he can grift every time he makes up some kind of a 'I'm a victim, send money' tweet, which proves he's not a billionaire, or doesn't have that much cash.
SO your position is that Bragg ISNT trying to arrest him? Lets get you on record now.

so? what they did might not be criminal

doesn’t change what they did
You don't know who any of those people are or why they were indicted do you?
That is pretty pathetic.....

Another reason why I say -- everything with Trumpers is performance art...

All you guys require is to be told what you want to hear -- "APPEAR" to be doing those things you were told......and then not caring that all of it was bullshit....

Durham's investigation proved the Russian investigation was legitimate -- and ended up "DEFENDING THE FBI" not exposing them....my God you are a clown...

All you guys require is to be told what you want to hear -- "APPEAR" to be doing those things you were told......and then not caring that all of it was bullshit....

Durham's investigation proved the Russian investigation was legitimate -- and ended up "DEFENDING THE FBI" not exposing them....my God you are a clown...
1) yeah i know who they are
2) The durham probe proved what many knew…it was a hoax, paid for by the clinton campaign and pursed by the obamagate gang knowing it was a hoax

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.
I don't have much to give anymore, but I have prayers up for President Trump to win in 2024 to finish up what he started--protecting the people of the United States from Cartel-distributed killer fentanyl, from foreign invasion, by way of tall barriers at the border to prevent shoot-em-up foreigners from killing American citizens. I pray for his successful re-election so he can continue working toward world peace, cleaning up the Atlantic and Pacific of its caches of hundreds of square miles of plastic garbage that are killing not just whales but decimated low-population species that make our oceans the wonderful places that generate diversity of life on this planet. God loves the common people, and when he works in favor of the Founders' America, he is blessing the entire planet because of their religious heritages that bless the mighty and the mites. :thup:

1) yeah i know who they are
2) The durham probe proved what many knew…it was a hoax, paid for by the clinton campaign and pursed by the obamagate gang knowing it was a hoax
So you will continue to double down on stupid.....which I assume is a requirement to being a buckdancing c00n...

And no, you don't know any details about these trials...because if you did -- and if it proved what you claim, you would be telling us about it....instead of squawking dumb shit like a trained parrot...

"Special counsel Durham’s team fell so short of proving its case that U.S. District Judge Anthony Trenga acquitted Danchenko of one of the five charges before it even reached the jury. Trenga nearly threw out all of the charges before the trial began, citing the legal strength of Danchenko’s defense."

If you can't even get some random guy convicted, what makes you think you were going to convict Hillary, Obama or anyone else you were claiming were going down because of the Durham report....

I pray for his successful re-election so he can continue working toward world peace, cleaning up the Atlantic and Pacific of its caches of hundreds of square miles of plastic garbage that are killing not just whales but decimated low-population species that make our oceans the

Do you have a link to Trump working to clean up the oceans?

Never tiring of projection, are we? lol!

Do you have a link to Trump working to clean up the oceans?
That was three years ago. But I'll do a little research to see if the Democrat cleanup committee that stifled everything good that President Trump by internet cleanup means. So I have a small chance the public was not entirely fooled by the Demmie Silicon Valley bullies who want to cancel the truth. Here's one...

The Missoula Current News - Daily News in Missoula Montana

Trump commits U.S. to expanding efforts to clean up ocean litter

Trump commits U.S. to expanding efforts to clean up ocean litter​

Brandi Buchman
Brandi BuchmanPublished: October 12, 2018
Cumulus clouds over the Atlantic Ocean. (Photo by Tiago Fioreze via Wikipedia Commons)

WASHINGTON (CN) – President Donald Trump signed legislation Thursday committing the United States to expand efforts to clean up nearly 8 million metric tons of litter polluting the world’s oceans.
Known as the Save Our Seas Act, the bill received unanimous bipartisan support as it passed through the House and Senate this July before landing on Trump’s desk for a signature Thursday morning.
During the signing in the Oval Office on Thursday, Trump said “many countries of the world, [including] China, Japan; many, many countries” have contribute to the spread of waste in the oceans.

“This debris not only hurts marine life, but fisherman and coastal economies,” Trump said. “I’ve seen pictures recently where there’s vast, tremendous, [an] unthinkable amount of garbage [that] is floating right into our coast, in particular along the west coast and we’re charged with removing it.”
He called this “a very unfair situation.”
According to research compiled by the Ocean Conservancy, more than half of the estimated 8 million tons of plastic and other debris inundating oceans comes from “a handful of developing countries in southeast Asia, where economic growth has outpaced waste management systems.”
The legislation reauthorizes the National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration’s marine debris program through 2022 and gives the agency $10 million per year to tackle the debris clogging oceans both near and far from the United States.
According to the bill, NOAA will work in tandem with other organizations to address the sources of debris while the State Department will actively promote “international action” addressing marine litter.
The State Department did not immediately return request for comment Thursday.
In a change from earlier iterations of the bill, NOAA is also now allowed to distribute funds directly, where appropriate, to organizations who want to assist in clean-up efforts.
“This work has happened for years and decades,” Trump said. “Previous administrations did absolutely nothing to take on foreign countries responsible.”
Originally sponsored by Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Arkansas, the Save Our Seas Act also directs the president to “support funding for research and development of bio-based and other alternatives or environmentally feasible improvements to materials that reduce municipal solid waste.”
The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative is also ordered to incorporate the impact of marine debris in “relevant future trade agreements.”
This particular effort is already underway, the president told reporters gathered in the Oval Office.
The new United States-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement features commitments by all parties to cooperate on land and sea-based management plans aimed at improving waste reduction, Trump said.
“The U.S. has some of the most beautiful beaches and oceans in the world. The coastlines are incredible. I will do everything I can to stop other nations from making our oceans into their landfills,” he said.
Kevin Allexon, senior manager of government relations at the Ocean Conservancy told Courthouse News Thursday that the bill is a “modest but critical tool in the fight against ocean trash.”
“By reauthorizing the NOAA’S marine debris program, the law supports research on and solutions to this growing problem. By urging the State Department to engage their counterparts around the world, [it] recognizes the global nature of marine debris, which spares no country or coastline,” he said. “We are grateful for the bipartisan effort here — another reminder that our ocean is for everyone to enjoy and care for.”

October 12, 2018
WASHINGTON (CN) – President Donald Trump signed legislation Thursday committing the United States to expand efforts to clean up nearly 8 million metric tons of litter polluting the world’s oceans.

Known as the Save Our Seas Act, the bill received unanimous bipartisan support as it passed through the House and Senate this July before landing on Trump’s desk for a signature Thursday morning.

During the signing in the Oval Office on Thursday, Trump said “many countries of the world, [including] China, Japan; many, many countries” have contribute to the spread of waste in the oceans.

And another....
NEWS_181019959_AR_0_DYVEVOIUERKQ.jpg

Sen. Dan Sullivan's office
President Donald Trump signs the Save Our Seas Act targeting plastic marine waste in an Oct. 11 ceremony at the White House.​
"This important bipartisan legislation reinvigorates marine debris programs and includes language recognizing the need to advance and deploy waste management, particularly in emerging economies," Steve Russell, vice president of ACC's plastics division, said in a statement.

The law funds the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Marine Debris Program through 2022 and gives the head of NOAA authority to declare severe marine debris events and authorize funds for cleanup. States can also request that declaration.

According to a statement from a bipartisan group of senators who sponsored the bill and said it was prompted by plastic waste worries, the law supports research into improved waste management and new materials that reduce marine debris, and it supports stronger international efforts.

Specifically, it encourages the federal government to "engage with leaders of nations responsible for the majority of marine debris," and it supports using trade agreements to urge other countries to improve waste management.

The lead Republican co-sponsor, Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan, highlighted those international efforts in a statement.

"This bill will serve to strengthen the federal response capabilities to marine debris disasters, combat land-based marine debris resources, and encourage interagency coordination in stemming the tide of ocean trash and importantly encourage the Trump administration to pursue international agreements with regard to this challenge," Sullivan said. "The prevalence of marine debris on our shores is a chronic issue."

While Trump urged other nations to do more, the U.S. government is one of two members of the G7 economic bloc that did not sign the G7's Plastics Charter on marine waste earlier this year, although the U.S. has participated in subsequent meetings on the charter.

Trump said the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement to replace NAFTA is the first U.S. trade agreement that includes commitments from the parties to address land- and sea-based pollution and improve waste management and said it would be in other trade pacts.

At the White House event, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., urged Trump to include similar language in a trade agreement being negotiated with the Philippines.

"Everyone from scientists to journalists to fishermen to coastal industries and international corporations are sounding the alarm about plastic trash and other marine debris polluting our oceans," said Whitehouse, who is co-chair of the Senate Oceans Caucus. "It's time to protect our precious marine ecosystems and coastal economies from this threat."

In his comments, the president criticized other countries for putting waste into the oceans.

"This dumping has happened for years and even for decades," Trump said. "Previous administrations did absolutely nothing to take on the foreign countries responsible. We've already notified most of them, and we've notified them very strongly."

Last edited:

Thanks.

You should then be happy to know that the current Admin is keeping up the good work that Trump started.

Forum List

Back