Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

How many times was he impeached? How many of his associates or members of his administration have been indicted or gone to jail.
associates? I have no idea....not sure I care either...did his pal Bill Ayers end up going to prison for his terrorist attacks?

All I know is he violated campaign fin laws, unlike Trump

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.

I've never seen campaign contributors referred to as "fans". This is yet another symptom of the odd disease known as TDS.

So what people donate money to Democrats and Republicans all the time even though they know they are being bullshitted. Makes me proud to say I have never donated a dollar to any politician.

Bragg's NON-case he insisted on pursuing is disintegrating, vanishing - like a sidewalk chalk drawing in a NYC rainstorm.

Bragg went from having delusuluons of perp-walking Trump in cuffs to being lucky if he is not DISBARRED now.

Trump is not the sitting President. yes, Cohen was prosecuted and convicted, not sure what that has to do with anything....just because he did something doesn't mean anyone else did.
Not sure what Cohen has to do with anything? Do you know who Cohen was working for?

Cohen has the checks to prove it. He didn’t admit anything so much as told a very obvious lie.

Even this half senile old man figured it out:
Cohen admitted he paid it, he was the law firm, then bill trump

so what ? also your link says trump said rudy has his facts incorrect

There's a sucker born every minute.
Many of them voted for Biden or a lifetime republican... the wise people want an outsider to lead the country... the establishment has blown it... with the wealth we can generate in America we should all be able to retire at 60 and retire comfortably.... the only one's that can do that is the elected class... the entrenched elected class....

Forum List

Back