Trump's efforts to delay justice is falling apart

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019

House Oversight and Reform Committee Chair Carolyn Maloney said Thursday that the panel reached an agreement with former President Donald Trump and his ex-accounting firm, Mazars USA, to obtain his financial records, putting an end to years of litigation.

“After facing years of delay tactics, the committee has now reached an agreement with the former president and his accounting firm, Mazars USA, to obtain critical documents,” Maloney, D-N.Y., said in a statement Thursday.

House Oversight and Reform Committee Chair Carolyn Maloney said Thursday that the panel reached an agreement with former President Donald Trump and his ex-accounting firm, Mazars USA, to obtain his financial records, putting an end to years of litigation.

Mazars said this year that it would no longer work with the Trump Organization in a letter made public by New York Attorney General Letitia James as part of her civil probe into the company. In its letter, Mazars said a decade’s worth of statements from the Trump Organization could no longer “be relied upon.”

Trump and his attorney's efforts to delay justice has come to an end. trump's corruption will become his legacy and I wonder how many lawyers will lose their bar card.

“After facing years of delay tactics, the committee has now reached an agreement with the former president and his accounting firm, Mazars USA, to obtain critical documents,” Maloney, D-N.Y., said in a statement Thursday.

Mazars said this year that it would no longer work with the Trump Organization in a letter made public by New York Attorney General Letitia James as part of her civil probe into the company. In its letter, Mazars said a decade’s worth of statements from the Trump Organization could no longer “be relied upon.”

Trump and his attorney's efforts to delay justice has come to an end. trump's corruption will become his legacy and I wonder how many lawyers will lose their bar card.
Another WE GOT HIM NOW Thread...

Just wow... A democrat chair applauding the illegal raid and the access to documents to which they were not entitled, with the hope it will suddenly bring Trump down...

Do you idiots ever stop with the endless hope and poke lies?

Anything ILLEGAL to bring Trump down is A-OK... The desired end justifies the means (justifies the criminal acts and method) to get Trump.

Last edited:

/——-/ View attachment 694505View attachment 694505

Trump's efforts to delay justice is falling apart​

At this rate, Fly, you'll have Trump somewhere
around 2035! Problem is that by then,
Trump will be pushing 90 years
old and likely long dead.

i-hate-flies-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reading for what? My God people, you have been after Trump for 6 years now, and NEVER come up with anything...I tell ya what, the next time y'all bitch about the right going after Hillary, remember this...
Fluffy,

He's facing civil actions in at least 2 jurisdictions, and criminal investigations in several others.

His appeals are being rejected.

This isn't an indulgent Senate anymore...

Reading for what? My God people, you have been after Trump for 6 years now, and NEVER come up with anything...I tell ya what, the next time y'all bitch about the right going after Hillary, remember this...
Fluffy,

He's facing civil actions in at least 2 jurisdictions, and investigations in several others.

This isn't an indulgent Senate anymore
At this rate, Fly, you'll have Trump somewhere
around 2035! Problem is that by then,
Trump will be pushing 90 years
old and likely long dead.

View attachment 694507
Be sure to be around "when the dealin's done".

Trump’s corruption is already his legacy regardless the outcome.

Trump is big on stalling. He doesn't care about the Republican party.. it's all about him and his cult of personality.

The shear desperation from the left is now grabbing at anything they think MIGHT get Trump.

This means the Raid didn't work and now the Raids on his supporters is backfiring BIGLY..

Shear DESPERATION... My Gawd you can cut it with a knife..
While the Democrats are consumed with hatred of Trump the Republican party is gaining strength throughout the country.

Fluffy,

He's facing civil actions in at least 2 jurisdictions, and criminal investigations in several others.

This isn't an indulgent Senate anymore...
Let's see if your happy about the precedent you're setting when we start jailing every former President going forward, starting with Biden...Although, he really does deserve it.

If you loons didn't get him with Mueller, you can't. I bet you couldn't survive an investigation like that.
Fluffy,

You are accepting the Cliff Notes version of a guy handpicked by the defendant for the SPECIFIC qualification of having gone public with his theory that Presidents can't be prosecuted.

Let's see if your happy about the precedent you're setting when we start jailing every former President going forward, starting with Biden...Although, he really does deserve it.

Wait....

Has the echo of "Lock Her Up!" already died?

Did Grifty's own chief of staff confess that Grifty had to be dissuaded from trying to send federal agencies after his opponents?

Forum List

Back