Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

If a Republican were politicizing a health crisis like libs are today, they'd be having a full on meltdown.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

And another Twat joins the lefty circle jerk.
Awwwwwwww....:cryhug_1_:

White knighting for Faun must be a requirement for SJW twats like you.
You see awfully upset about this "white knight" phenomena. What's THAT all about? Hmmmmm?

Kinky sex fantasy of some sort ;)

195px-Knight_%28Falador_Party_Room%29.png
I think you put your finger on it.
upload_2020-2-27_8-39-34.jpeg

Tell us what you are referring to...don't just puke out an unfounded accusation...

Ebola, you goof. It was right in the comment. I’m referring to Ebola.
But in what way did Trump politicize it?....dummy...
Trump is facing a coronavirus threat. Let’s look back at how he talked about Ebola.
In 2014 Trump was a private citizen not an elected official and not a member of the media....
So...one can only be a politician to politicize things? :71: Why the whining about posters here politicizing the corona virus then? None of us are politicians, we're private citizens.
(Didn't think that one thru, did you?)
Its not advisable but yes...its more important for elected officials to not politicize events like this and its not advisable for the media to hype it and make it scarier then it needs to be....

As the president stated - CORRECTLY
False. There are 60 confirmed cases in the United states.

per the link you posted

freaking moron...

I don't really get how you got maggot mothers fuckers can't understand the difference between -
In the country
Arrived in the country from a single source.

It's really first fucking grade shit.
Are they IN the country now? Yes or no?

And there is one of the head maggots thinking that he is bright.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

Now now...according to a certain poster here, we are private citizens so it's IMPOSSIBLE for us to politicize a health crisis.

per the link you posted

freaking moron...

I don't really get how you got maggot mothers fuckers can't understand the difference between -
In the country

Are they IN the country now? Yes or no? (hint: not a hard question)

per the link you posted

freaking moron...

In the country

Are they IN the country now? Yes or no? (hint: not a hard question)

I get that in MaggotLand you think that you are making a point -
You are not.

Now....Now....he was JUST a private citizen then.....:71:

It doesn’t count if you don’t know what you’re talking about, apparently.
Neither one of you know what the fuck you are talking about....:21:
We are talking about your double standards.
What double standard?....
Who is and isn’t capable of “politicizing” something.
You can politicize anything you want you are not the speaker of the house...thank God....

No I’m saying I don’t trust a word Trump says and I’m going to get my information straight from the source. I’m also saying Trumps speech was an embarrassment and not the appropriate time to boast about how good a job he is doing.
Trump is Trump.

You acting like this is something new is ridiculous
That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

Did you really not see all that stuff?

President Trump

That wasn't a "President", that was a clueless loon who has fucked up badly, and is trying to talk the stock market up, by downplaying the threat to the American people and how unprepared he really is for what is about to happen.

No tests are being done in the USA because the CDC hasn't approved a test, so hospitals don't have a test for the virus.

There aren't 15 cases, there were 60 cases when he said it. There is person to person spread in Northern California, and they don't know where he got it. It only takes one person for it to start, if nobody is being tested.

Trump fired all of the top officials at the CDC saying he could hire them if there is a problem. If there's a "problem" it's already too late. The USA doesn't have the testing capability to keep up with this virus when, not if, it gets out. You don't have the medical staff to deal with it, because the USA doesn't have a co-ordinated healthcare system. You have a "for-profit" system so every hospital in the country has their own way of dealing with things.

The last time Mike Pence was put in charge of a medicial crisis, he caused an outbreak of 250 new cases AIDS because he cancelled a needle replacement program for drug addicts because "it went against his religion".

The Pandemic Co-ordinator's office in the White House is gone, and the CDC, which has no top leadership because Trump fired them all, no leadership and no funding.

Good luck. And I mean this most sincerely. Personally, I'm old and asthmatic, and I've just been through 2 rounds of flu and an absessed tooth. I have a freezer full of food, and I'm just going to hunker down and stay away from the cities and anything that looks like public transit until this is over.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Joke is on you fear monger.
Why are you afraid of The Corona Virus, when the plagues coming soon straight out of the Book of Revelation will destroy over half of all life on earth?

Take your meds Tree... it’s too early for your crazy nonsense

Trump is Trump.

You acting like this is something new is ridiculous
That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

Did you really not see all that stuff?
And then I remember paying that damn Obamacare penalty. You know. From the ones who are so much smarter.

Forum List

Back