Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

No the joke was the bullshit and utter nonsense from Pelosi and Schumer and they were bad jokes indeed.

Actually I think it was Obama who brought the virus back from Kenya

Time to spread that around to the CEC, eh?

It’s easier to downplay the virus when you don’t test people for it.

California case could be first patient-to-patient coronavirus transmission in U.S.

The CDC just put all the hospital workers at risk. Patient ought to sue CDC. So the CDC only tests people or did people coming from China and since this person didn't travel said fuck off.

Where I live a person that just came back to the states (didn't say from where) went to a clinic they told him he had the flu and not cornovirus (which may be true) but said they tested for both. Well they made the decision he didn't have it right away and it either takes 24 or 48 hours to determine and there are only 12 or 14 labs in the nation that can test. This is not what I call being contained.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Joke is on you fear monger.
Why are you afraid of The Corona Virus, when the plagues coming soon straight out of the Book of Revelation will destroy over half of all life on earth?

How many cases in Russia so far, Comrade?

Not many but are they reporting correctly?

Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."
Excuse me, you are choosing to twist this, not me. Only 14 people within the US have given rise to others being exposed unknowingly. Those other 42 have been contained since their arrival. They are not a threat to spreading the virus within the US as they will remain under quarantine until they are well. And your idiotic profanity only shows how you have a prblem here. Not me.
LOLOL

You literally shifted your position from "they came down with it within the U.S.," ... to ... "they were diagnosed in the U.S." Changing your position is a tacit confession that you're full of shit. Maybe you should ask Impeached Trump if you can borrow his sharpie so you can alter what you first said. :lmao:

And still -- there are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S., not 15.

No, I shifted nothing. Have fun arguing with yourself. The truth is here for all to see.

Yeah, everyone reading this sees how you shifted from cases where they came down with the virus in the U.S. ... to cases where they didn't come down with it in the U.S.

You guys are tap dancing on semantics based on improper terminology. The reason the CDC has segregated the cases into categories, and grouped the "travel-related" cases with the "person to person" cases in the "Confirmed Cases in the United States" table (for the total of 14), separately from the cruise ship cases, is as follows:

The travel-related individuals became symptomatic while in the U.S., and were therefore were not already under quarantine upon returning to the U.S. from the country in which they contracted the infection (which has a relatively long incubation period), and thus were not under any quarantine upon being diagnosed with the illness and placed under quarantine here.

That factor is of critical importance to several aspects of epidemiology, including predictive models for contagious disease trends, analyzing the efficacy of identification and response systems in place, and determining the efficacy of the cordon sanitaire for any necessary adjustments as to geographic and demographic scope, temporal duration, etc.

Because the infected individuals on the cruise ship were already under quarantine upon arriving, those cases are not relevant to the epidemiological analysis of the "spread pattern" (aka "outbreak pattern") of the disease in the U.S.

Anyone who isn't determined to paint this as a political issue should be capable of taking a step back and understanding this important distinction.

To add to my above post, it is not responsible to pluck numbers from statements about these subjects without context. The purpose of this conference was to address concerns about measures in place to promptly diagnose the disease in the U.S., and concerns about the communication and spread of the disease in the U.S., by disseminating the information collected and reported by the CDC to the general public.

The only relevance the cruise ship cases have to the epidemiology of this disease relates to the efficacy of treatment under U.S. medical standards, the rate of mortality under U.S. medical standards, and demographic-specific information (including the severity of symptoms, duration of the viral life cycle and symptomology, and treatment). Interestingly, regarding the last factor, the information available at this time (unless it has changed since I last checked yesterday) indicates that the disease does not affect children, as all of the confirmed cases to date are adults. That is a curious detail, as other coronaviruses such as the cold and SARS (much like influenza viruses) are indiscriminate as to the age of the host.

Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

Since you lefties are so freaked out about the number of coronoavirus cases, I might as well tell you this: It's not like the flu. You can feel perfectly healthy and not even know you have it.
After all....it's just like a cold....that's all...according to the latest recipient of the Medal of Freedom.

For some people it might be, for others like the flu, for others worse. So far all US cases have been treatable, and the data coming out of China (at least the public data) gives no idea on risk groups, spread potential, or anything else. All information we have seen in public is conjecture at best.
I’m the Only Guy Getting the Coronavirus Right!

If you read the Transcript you can see that he is playing people like you. He knows you are going to go apeshit over his statement, and by your post, it appears he is correct.

If he's right about how it is in the US, i.e. less virulent than the flu, we win. If he's wrong and it's worse, you guys harp on it and he wins because he knew you would do it.

When are you going to stop sucking trump ass? He didn't know what the fuck he was talking about and contradicting the CDC who you says should be handling this.

And then I remember paying that damn Obamacare penalty. You know. From the ones who are so much smarter.
You paid the penalty? Why didn’t you get health insurance?
Economic issues.
Imagine your economic issues if/when you get sick........or hurt.
All of this is personal. And that is far as I am going. To many of you guys are into the fatherland of politics and not into the realities of individuals and families. And that is life. But I will say that many people now have brought their responsibilities into helping others into their own and those affected yhat they know. We will never get that back the ways things are now.
So...things are not going well for you and yours with this current Administration/economy. Sorry to hear that.

Not sure how you gleaned that from the quoted post (and to clarify, I'm not sure how you gleaned anything from the quoted post, lol).

Do I have to watch the entire hour or is there particular slice to watch?

First 10 minutes

And another Twat joins the lefty circle jerk.
Awwwwwwww....:cryhug_1_:

White knighting for Faun must be a requirement for SJW twats like you.
You see awfully upset about this "white knight" phenomena. What's THAT all about? Hmmmmm?

Kinky sex fantasy of some sort ;)

195px-Knight_%28Falador_Party_Room%29.png
I think you put your finger on it. View attachment 309119

Lol, the old "rubber snap back" response. pathetic.

Since you lefties are so freaked out about the number of coronoavirus cases, I might as well tell you this: It's not like the flu. You can feel perfectly healthy and not even know you have it.
After all....it's just like a cold....that's all...according to the latest recipient of the Medal of Freedom.

For some people it might be, for others like the flu, for others worse. So far all US cases have been treatable, and the data coming out of China (at least the public data) gives no idea on risk groups, spread potential, or anything else. All information we have seen in public is conjecture at best.

If you read the Transcript you can see that he is playing people like you. He knows you are going to go apeshit over his statement, and by your post, it appears he is correct.

If he's right about how it is in the US, i.e. less virulent than the flu, we win. If he's wrong and it's worse, you guys harp on it and he wins because he knew you would do it.

When are you going to stop sucking trump ass? He didn't know what the fuck he was talking about and contradicting the CDC who you says should be handling this.

The transcript wasn't of Trump.

What's funny is his pol hacks at State were the ones who let in the Americans who were infected and the guys at CDC didn't want it. So now he's "weighing" in on science himself.

I'm laughing because my guess is the virus is not that fatal unless you're an infant or have some chronic condition. Well that's not funny. But the ebola hysteria he invoked over a "caravan" is his just "dessert."

No the joke was the bullshit and utter nonsense from Pelosi and Schumer and they were bad jokes indeed.

Actually I think it was Obama who brought the virus back from Kenya

Time to spread that around to the CEC, eh?

Oh yeah. It'd be hard to blame this on Mexico or S. America. But Kenya and Obama … that'd work. Limpaw is already blaming the dems for it.

I missed it.

Did St Trumpy have his usual dead pan, monotone delivery He puts on when not speaking about the Wonders of Trump?

The Joke is on you fear monger.
Why are you afraid of The Corona Virus, when the plagues coming soon straight out of the Book of Revelation will destroy over half of all life on earth?

How many cases in Russia so far, Comrade?

Not many but are they reporting correctly?

Trying to find out the truth from our resident Russian trolls is................problematic.

Awwwwwwww....:cryhug_1_:

White knighting for Faun must be a requirement for SJW twats like you.
You see awfully upset about this "white knight" phenomena. What's THAT all about? Hmmmmm?

Kinky sex fantasy of some sort ;)

195px-Knight_%28Falador_Party_Room%29.png
I think you put your finger on it. View attachment 309119

Lol, the old "rubber snap back" response. pathetic.
Oh...is that what you call it? :71:

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Sure does...
Funny how the Trumpanzees only play one way, isn't it.
They are nothing if not entertaining.
Border Patrol Agents Fall Prey to Illnesses Plaguing Migrant Centers - American Security Today

Hail Trump our Protector

That's not true either. You excel in failing. According to the CDC, only 2 came down with it in the U.S.. 12 others came down with it elsewhere but traveled to the U.S.. 42 others came down with it on a cruise ship before coming back to the U.S..

You really suck at reality.
The Symptoms within the US! And then Confirmed within the US! Geeesh. Talk about dense!
There are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S.

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

42 came down with it on the cruise and were repatriated.
3 came down with it in China and were repatriated
12 are travel related
2 are not travel related.

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

C.D.C. Confirms First Possible Community Transmission of Coronavirus in U.S.

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
First The Russian Collusion Fail
The The Ukraine Collusion Fail
Now The Virus Delusion Fail.

Forum List

Back