Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

And then there is Captain Asskiss with the follow up speech... guess the balls in his court now. Go Pence go!

iu

Fucking retard.

So, you fucking drooling moron, what precisely do you think the president got wrong?

Nah, you're just vomiting up hate, you have nothing specific.

You just vomited quite a helping of hate yourself.

Obama created that mess...Trump didn't create this one....its you that is the hypocrite....
And you politicized it.

By your own definition, you lack sincerity and intelligence.
How can you politicize a political act like the dream act?...its political by nature....just bringing it up is political....
So you say, but you lack sincerity and intelligence.
So you say...but no one gives a rip what you say....
And yet...here you are, so concerned about what Faun says...in multiple posts.
Ummm I think it was Faun that went back and found my statements from the past...so its him that is so concerned at what I say....

It’s easier to downplay the virus when you don’t test people for it.

California case could be first patient-to-patient coronavirus transmission in U.S.

The CDC just put all the hospital workers at risk. Patient ought to sue CDC. So the CDC only tests people or did people coming from China and since this person didn't travel said fuck off.

Where I live a person that just came back to the states (didn't say from where) went to a clinic they told him he had the flu and not cornovirus (which may be true) but said they tested for both. Well they made the decision he didn't have it right away and it either takes 24 or 48 hours to determine and there are only 12 or 14 labs in the nation that can test. This is not what I call being contained.
Dang son, you got it right.

U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says

Sure does...
Obama created that mess...Trump didn't create this one....its you that is the hypocrite....
And you politicized it.

How can you politicize a political act like the dream act?...its political by nature....just bringing it up is political....
LOL

It's not me saying it. You admitted that. :eusa_doh:

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

He is losing it. He fired the people who knew how to manage a Pandemic because they were appointed by Mr. Obama and NEVER APPOINTED HIS OWN REPLACEMENTS.

He put Pence in charge, a man who is strongly anti-science.

I wonder who ties his shoes for him, a skill that I am sure he never learned.

That's it. If we get a bunch of dead kids, Trump's fingerprints are all over ANYTHING the dems can spin as his admin failed to do ANYTHING

And you politicized it.

LOL

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:

And you politicized it.

LOL

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:
I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Trump is not counting the 40 plus cases we intentionally brought here before he put a lockdown on most incoming flights from China as he mentioned. OK. But I thought it was probably the best white house briefing since he took office. He is usually a lot more full of crap than that. He was hardly political at all, comparatively and let the experts on the team do a lot of the talking. Overall, decent organizational brief.
Just heard on PMSNBC that there was an announcement today that Pence would clear any statement or information prior to being put out by any government organization regarding Corona Virus. Not too thrilled about that, just as I would not want to depend on the White House truthfulness or accuracy on Hurricane predictions. It is not like openness and honesty are hallmarks of this administration.

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
But Pelosi and Schumer can stay small minded and blow this into a crises?....
Well, payback is in politics.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....
Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
Well, payback is in politics.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....
Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.
Sometimes a good kick in the ass is all that will work on some people....

I was wondering why the virus was mainly in the Northern hemisphere, and totally surprised it wasn't in Australia. Saying that climate temps attribute to geographics of the virus is now a non-issue.

Coronavirus latest: Brazil reports first case in South America
That could be evidence that the virus is much like influenza...warm temps kills it...
I don't think warm temp kills it. If it did, the experts would isolate you in a warm environment.

And you politicized it.

And yet...here you are, so concerned about what Faun says...in multiple posts.
Ummm I think it was Faun that went back and found my statements from the past...so its him that is so concerned at what I say....
So that explains you saying "no one gives a rip what you say".....:71:

No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?

No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?
You didn't watch his presser did you?....

You didn't watch his presser did you?....
I did and I posted it in the OP

I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.
You said that already...anything new to add?....I didn't think so....
LOLOL

Oh, this is gonna stick. :mm:

Not that you'll understand seeing as how you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Forum List

Back