Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these

That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

Did you really not see all that stuff?
And then I remember paying that damn Obamacare penalty. You know. From the ones who are so much smarter.
You paid the penalty? Why didn’t you get health insurance?

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

And then I remember paying that damn Obamacare penalty. You know. From the ones who are so much smarter.
Economic issues.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

No I’m good... all systems go. Why do you think I’m stupid? Did you watch the speech?

You're not good.

Wow, got me there! :cuckoo:

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Do I have to watch the entire hour or is there particular slice to watch?

Economic issues.
What was your annual income?

That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

Why did you pay a penalty?

Economic issues.
Imagine your economic issues if/when you get sick........or hurt.

Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."
Excuse me, you are choosing to twist this, not me. Only 14 people within the US have given rise to others being exposed unknowingly. Those other 42 have been contained since their arrival. They are not a threat to spreading the virus within the US as they will remain under quarantine until they are well. And your idiotic profanity only shows how you have a prblem here. Not me.
LOLOL

You literally shifted your position from "they came down with it within the U.S.," ... to ... "they were diagnosed in the U.S." Changing your position is a tacit confession that you're full of shit. Maybe you should ask Impeached Trump if you can borrow his sharpie so you can alter what you first said. :lmao:

And still -- there are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S., not 15.

No, I shifted nothing. Have fun arguing with yourself. The truth is here for all to see.

Yeah, everyone reading this sees how you shifted from cases where they came down with the virus in the U.S. ... to cases where they didn't come down with it in the U.S.

You guys are tap dancing on semantics based on improper terminology. The reason the CDC has segregated the cases into categories, and grouped the "travel-related" cases with the "person to person" cases in the "Confirmed Cases in the United States" table (for the total of 14), separately from the cruise ship cases, is as follows:

The travel-related individuals became symptomatic while in the U.S., and were therefore were not already under quarantine upon returning to the U.S. from the country in which they contracted the infection (which has a relatively long incubation period), and thus were not under any quarantine upon being diagnosed with the illness and placed under quarantine here.

That factor is of critical importance to several aspects of epidemiology, including predictive models for contagious disease trends, analyzing the efficacy of identification and response systems in place, and determining the efficacy of the cordon sanitaire for any necessary adjustments as to geographic and demographic scope, temporal duration, etc.

Because the infected individuals on the cruise ship were already under quarantine upon arriving, those cases are not relevant to the epidemiological analysis of the "spread pattern" (aka "outbreak pattern") of the disease in the U.S.

Anyone who isn't determined to paint this as a political issue should be capable of taking a step back and understanding this important distinction.

Last edited:

It’s pretty quick. Trump struggles through reading a statement where he ad libs and sounds foolish. Then Pence boats about how great Trump is, then the czar boasts about how great Trump is, then a lady actually lays out the facts about what’s going on, then Trump contradicts her and answers questions.

I’m not pointing at anything specific... it’s just a cringeworthy clown show IMO. Which something as simple and serious as this could be handled with some dignity and fortitude

It’s pretty quick. Trump struggles through reading a statement where he ad libs and sounds foolish. Then Pence boats about how great Trump is, then the czar boasts about how great Trump is, then a lady actually lays out the facts about what’s going on, then Trump contradicts her and answers questions.

I’m not pointing at anything specific... it’s just a cringeworthy clown show IMO. Which something as simple and serious as this could be handled with some dignity and fortitude

"dignity and fortitude"? From fat donnie? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

No I’m good... all systems go. Why do you think I’m stupid? Did you watch the speech?

You're not good.

Wow, got me there! :cuckoo:

You are welcome!

Economic issues.
All of this is personal. And that is far as I am going. To many of you guys are into the fatherland of politics and not into the realities of individuals and families. And that is life. But I will say that many people now have brought their responsibilities into helping others into their own and those affected yhat they know. We will never get that back the ways things are now.

"dignity and fortitude"? From fat donnie? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I spilled my tea on that one.

Economic issues.
All of this is personal. And that is far as I am going. To many of you guys are into the fatherland of politics and not into the realities of individuals and families. And that is life. But I will say that many people now have brought their responsibilities into helping others into their own and those affected yhat they know. We will never get that back the ways things are now.
So...things are not going well for you and yours with this current Administration/economy. Sorry to hear that.

No the joke was the bullshit and utter nonsense from Pelosi and Schumer and they were bad jokes indeed.

No the joke was the bullshit and utter nonsense from Pelosi and Schumer and they were bad jokes indeed.

Actually I think it was Obama who brought the virus back from Kenya

Economic issues.
So...things are not going well for you and yours with this current Administration/economy. Sorry to hear that.
Its actually better. What was can not be removed. Look around when you get around. See how many people help others. Even for mundane things. It still happens. But not like it used to be. A lot of intelligent people. but aimless and more streetwise then real education even with schooling.

#Deflection

Forum List

Back