Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

No the joke was the bullshit and utter nonsense from Pelosi and Schumer and they were bad jokes indeed.

Actually I think it was Obama who brought the virus back from Kenya

Time to spread that around to the CEC, eh?

Oh yeah. It'd be hard to blame this on Mexico or S. America. But Kenya and Obama … that'd work. Limpaw is already blaming the dems for it.

blaming the dems for what?

The Symptoms within the US! And then Confirmed within the US! Geeesh. Talk about dense!
There are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S.

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

42 came down with it on the cruise and were repatriated.
3 came down with it in China and were repatriated
12 are travel related
2 are not travel related.

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

C.D.C. Confirms First Possible Community Transmission of Coronavirus in U.S.

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.
Like you made up Russian Collusion, Ukraine Collusion and now Virus Delusion, and have been lying to The American People and Fear Mongering for 4 years, huh?

I wonder if they will try to punish you for your wickedness November 2020.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

No the joke was the bullshit and utter nonsense from Pelosi and Schumer and they were bad jokes indeed.

Actually I think it was Obama who brought the virus back from Kenya

Time to spread that around to the CEC, eh?

Oh yeah. It'd be hard to blame this on Mexico or S. America. But Kenya and Obama … that'd work. Limpaw is already blaming the dems for it.

blaming the dems for what?

If Democrats would take a bath and their women would shave their armpits, why there would probably be no Corona Virus at all.

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
But Pelosi and Schumer can stay small minded and blow this into a crises?....

Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like

Sure does...
Funny how the Trumpanzees only play one way, isn't it.
Hypocrisy is part of their cult dogma.
I will use any means necessary to defeat your party....nothing is off the table....if it works I will use it...that's how dangerous your party has become.....

Sure does...
Obama created that mess...Trump didn't create this one....its you that is the hypocrite....
And you politicized it.

By your own definition, you lack sincerity and intelligence.

No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....

Sure does...
Obama created that mess...Trump didn't create this one....its you that is the hypocrite....
And you politicized it.

How can you politicize a political act like the dream act?...its political by nature....just bringing it up is political....

Sure does...
And you politicized it.

How can you politicize a political act like the dream act?...its political by nature....just bringing it up is political....
So you say, but you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Sure does...
And you politicized it.

So you say...but no one gives a rip what you say....

Well, payback is in politics.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..

Sure does...
Yep the right way.......
go with the hyporcrisy, it's your best bet.

Sure does...
And you politicized it.

So you say...but no one gives a rip what you say....
And yet...here you are, so concerned about what Faun says...in multiple posts.

There are 60 confirmed cases inside the U.S.

You tried, and failed, to spin that into 14 came down "within the U.S." but that too is ridiculously wrong.

42 came down with it on the cruise and were repatriated.
3 came down with it in China and were repatriated
12 are travel related
2 are not travel related.

and to date, despite your idiocy that "within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US." the first known case to be contracted in the U.S. was discovered just today....

C.D.C. Confirms First Possible Community Transmission of Coronavirus in U.S.

A person in California who was not exposed to anyone known to be infected with the coronavirus, and had not traveled to countries in which the virus is circulating, has tested positive for the infection.

It may be the first case of community spread in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on. It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't already know it.
Once again, quit being dense. There have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US.
The other 42 went from quarantine to another quarantine when they arrived here. Didn’t know I’d have to explain every minutia to you. Now do you get it?
LOLOLOL

Now you're trying to alter what you said. That reveals even you know you're an idiot. :lmao:

Now you say: "there have only been 14 cases where they were out walking around before they were diagnosed here in the US."

Earlier you said: "only 14 people within the US have come down with the corona virus within the US!"

No, dumbfuck, only one person is known to have "come down with it within the U.S."

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.
Like you made up Russian Collusion, Ukraine Collusion and now Virus Delusion, and have been lying to The American People and Fear Mongering for 4 years, huh?

I wonder if they will try to punish you for your wickedness November 2020.
You're suffering from delusions again, Stumpy.

Well, payback is in politics.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....

He is losing it. He fired the people who knew how to manage a Pandemic because they were appointed by Mr. Obama and NEVER APPOINTED HIS OWN REPLACEMENTS.

He put Pence in charge, a man who is strongly anti-science.

I wonder who ties his shoes for him, a skill that I am sure he never learned.

Sure does...
Yep the right way.......
go with the hyporcrisy, it's your best bet.
Open unchecked illegal immigration is dangerous...Trump was right...we are seeing it play out now....

Forum List

Back