Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

After they saw lawyers being threatened with disbarment and careers ruined you are saying they were not? Start thinking, it is never too late.

You have not sen evidence because you do not look for it. There is all kinds of evidence and investigations that never happened. No real justice since 2020 and people know it.
OK I have my eyes open now post to me your evidence. I've asked dozens of times never seen any yet, and you won't either because your a sucker for Trump's BS. The other bit is crap 60 judges laughed you liars out of court.

Obviously ... not smart enough ... a dishonest hack..... you're just a lazy shitbag or a just a stupid lazy shitbag... a stupid and dishonest lazy shitbag......

Well, good morning to you, poster Duke.
Should the forum conclude that you cannot or will not be able to vet your claims?
So, instead, it seems you have gone off into a little naughty-word tantrum?
Why be that way?
It makes you and the MAGA movement look under-educated ne'er-do-wells who are unhappy with the life they built for themselves in this wonderful land of the United States of America.
We wish you have better luck in the future. Take heart, America really is a land of opportunity. Millions of people are trekking thousands of hard dangerous miles to come here and be Americans.
But you?......well, you are just sour and unhappy here.
Why be that way?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other bit is crap 60 judges laughed you liars out of court.
If I may, and with no wish to overdrive Shareprofit's nail, but.......but it was actually more than 90 judges (appeals courts have multiple judges) that looked
at Shirttucking Rudy and KrakenPot and Humpity Trumpity's claims in over 60 courts......and told 'em to go away, they had nothin'.

For others here, I would highly recommend they go to YouTube and watch elections law expert (and GOP advisor and attorney) Ben Ginsburg's testimony before the J6 Committee.

Ginsberg puts to the lie the silly caterwauling about "corrupt leftist courts" we see from our uber-Right colleagues on this venue.

Well, good morning to you, poster Duke.
Should the forum conclude that you cannot or will not be able to vet your claims?
So, instead, it seems you have gone off into a little naughty-word tantrum?
Why be that way?
It makes you and the MAGA movement look under-educated ne'er-do-wells who are unhappy with the life they built for themselves in this wonderful land of the United States of America.
We wish you have better luck in the future. Take heart, America really is a land of opportunity. Millions of people are trekking thousands of hard dangerous miles to come here and be Americans.
But you?......well, you are just sour and unhappy here.
Why be that way?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I may, and with no wish to overdrive Shareprofit's nail, but.......but it was actually more than 90 judges (appeals courts have multiple judges) that looked
at Shirttucking Rudy and KrakenPot and Humpity Trumpity's claims in over 60 courts......and told 'em to go away, they had nothin'.

For others here, I would highly recommend they go to YouTube and watch elections law expert (and GOP advisor and attorney) Ben Ginsburg's testimony before the J6 Committee.

Ginsberg puts to the lie the silly caterwauling about "corrupt leftist courts" we see from our uber-Right colleagues on this venue.

bad-opinion-opinion.gif

What would Repubs say of Joe if he, during an unscripted public forum, said things in response to questions like.........

responding to questions about the judgement of a jury finding he had sexually abused a woman he once again slandered her and said she owned a cat named Vagina.

asked about his failure to deliver on his signature promise to voters in 2016 that he’d build a wall stretching across the Mexican border he contradicted himself by saying he did finish building the wall and if Biden wanted to finish it he could.

asked about his role in 1/6 and whether he had regrets he reminisced about addressing the rally before the riot saying “It was the largest crowd I’ve ever spoken to,” about how they were there “with love in their hearts,” saying the problem was “Crazy Nancy" whose fault all of it really was.

It would be tough to shrug that off by pointing to his age. Those are the comments of a delusional person. Someone who has lost touch with objective reality. How do you claim you finished building a wall and then go on to blame someone else for not finishing it?

He lied repeatedly (we shouldn't give him a pass on this just because he does all the time, about everything, all the time), still proclaimed grandiose attributes to himself in stating he alone can fix America (after being impeached twice, found to be a sexual abuser, controls a company found guilty of tax fraud, had a charitable foundation shut down for stealing from it, is under investigation for an attempted coup-stealing classified docs-and trying to get GA officials to overturn their election results, and indicted on 34 felony counts in NY), and refuses to accept accountability for any of it.

OK I have my eyes open now post to me your evidence. I've asked dozens of times never seen any yet, and you won't either because your a sucker for Trump's BS. The other bit is crap 60 judges laughed you liars out of court.
Judges that knew the states had not cooperated one bit and never intended to. Organized fraud with an organized cover up and those judges were part of it. No evidentiary hearing was granted.

Judges that knew the states had not cooperated one bit and never intended to. Organized fraud with an organized cover up and those judges were part of it. No evidentiary hearing was granted.
"Judges that knew the states had not cooperated one bit" how do you know this? You're lying again.

"No evidentiary hearing was granted."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue ...to the cluefull: Maybe do a little googling b4 making that assertion.
Nobody wants to embarrass anyone here.
Good luck, good poster Lastamender.

Yeah, I was surprised that CNN even did the town hall. That, in itself, is an improvement. And from the tape, it appears much better than the random minute I tuned into. I'm cheering for free speech wherever it comes from. I don't see FOX doing anything like that. Maybe they're waiting for Chris Wallace to return. Eff the Murdocks. MAGA
Sieg MAGA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue ...to the cluefull: Maybe do a little googling b4 making that assertion.
Nobody wants to embarrass anyone here.
Good luck, good poster Lastamender.
Are you talking about the Nevada trial?
Judge Russell: (02:22:58)
And again, and this comment goes to primarily to the defendants, it’s the court’s preference to really decide this matter on the merit, not on just dismissing, based upon a claim that basically there was not sufficient certainty alleged in respect to that. I’m not saying that’s not a valid claim or not. It’s just my preference when you do your findings of fact provision of law, that you go through the merits more than anything. So again, thank you on behalf of the court, and I appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Because when the election was confirmed those states all had pending cases. They certified anyway.
They did not have cases pending, your guys had lies and conspiracy theories which don't count as coses pending. Give me an example of some of this election fraud any one pending case had. This should be fun. 😂

They did not have cases pending, your guys had lies and conspiracy theories which don't count as coses pending. Give me an example of some of this election fraud any one pending case had. This should be fun. 😂
The state legislatures were having hearings. There was all kinds of fraud discussed.

Forum List

Back