Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

I have actual bank transactions somewhere..
Somewhere?

Cool, that proves it.

Why didn't we all see that?

This gossipboard is having a bit of a run on unserious frivolous posters.......MAGA flavored, too.

It is no wonder....and I'm serious now......that MAGAhatters own their reputation for under-education and misinformation.

No disrespect intended.

Umm, my friend Action, this is the internet. An on-line chatroom. A gossip-board.
You...and me....are posting anonymously while using fake names.

And with that....you fantasize that I fear you?
Son, you are fun.
An unserious frivolous poster.....but still kinda fun.

Good luck. ;)
OGC.c0f3ef7df8ae379ad2f31ffd2311c023

Can you imagine the auditions to be the Trump townhall moderator? That had to be a real freak show.
Audition Questions:

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you despise Trump and wish to murder him?
2) Are you willing to push CNN's lies and anti-America agenda and narrative?
3) How talented are you at asking a question, then immediately interrupting?
4) Who do you like the best: Stalin, Marx, Hitler, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, or Satan?
5) Which do you despise more: The US Constitution or the Holy Bible?
6) When did you first acquire Trump Derangement Syndrome? Hint: The longer, the better.
7) When kicking something, do you prefer little kittens or unborn babies?

And the above follows replies of my avatar to other posters who so rudely and crudely wish to flaunt their misogyny on this venue.
I won't name names....but a quick scan through threads on E.Jean Caroll or the CNN Townhall....will amply demonstrate the embedded and
endemic disrespect towards women. Often in crude and vulgar terms referencing prostitution or female genitalia.
Why is that? Why do Trump supporters seem to be more misogynistic that other segments of our political landscape?

Is it because their Paladin, the disgraced ex-president, DonTrump, has his own long record of inappropriate sexual behavior with women, including serial
adultery, and allegations of unwanted touching, forceful groping and....as we just saw the other day, via an empaneled jury in a court case ---his sexual violence.

Do some of the Trump supporters on this venue believe than the disgraced ex-president's behavior gives them license for their own misogyny?

Yep. Trump has a pattern of aggression against women.

The “King of Bankruptcy” actually in this interview told Republican extremists that if Democrats don’t “cave” by drastically cutting the budget — something he laughingly admits he never did — they should force the nation into defaulting on our debts.

Trump also would not repudiate other prominent Republicans calling for a national law banning or severely restricting abortion.

As always, his followers love his song and dance act:

Did Trump tell people to go into the Capitol? No.
“You’re never going to take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong,” Mr Trump said in his ad-libbed remarks on January 6. “So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. And I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.”

“You’re never going to take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong,” Mr Trump said in his ad-libbed remarks on January 6. “So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. And I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.”
He never said go into the Capitol.

Did Trump tell people to go into the Capitol? No.
He never said go into the Capitol.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Did Trump tell Ivana he was cheating with Marla?
Did Trump tell Marla he was cheating with Melania?
Did Trump tell Melania he was cheating with Stormy and the Playboy gal?

No.

Therefore....per Lastamender's through-line of logic.....he didn't cheat.

I love this bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Did Trump tell Ivana he was cheating with Marla?
Did Trump tell Marla he was cheating with Melania?
Did Trump tell Melania he was cheating with Stormy and the Playboy gal?

No.

Therefore....per Lastamender's through-line of logic.....he didn't cheat.

I love this bar.
Best you can do troll?

The “King of Bankruptcy” actually in this interview told Republican extremists that if Democrats don’t “cave” by drastically cutting the budget — something he laughingly admits he never did — they should force the nation into defaulting on our debts.

Trump also would not repudiate other prominent Republicans calling for a national law banning or severely restricting abortion.

As always, his followers love his song and dance act:

Why should Trump repudiate fellow party members with differing ideas? The intelligent exchange of ideas is crucial to a functioning Democracy. That's why Democrats, with their rigid adherence to the woke agenda, make better radicals than governors,

Forum List

Back