Trump's campaign theme seems to have switched from "Make America Great Again" to "I'm a victim."

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Pathetic , life imitating art , we have now a mix of "Citizen Trump" and 'Lonesome' Rhodes' in donald trump

Trump delivered a conspiratorial -- and, some thought, borderline anti-Semitic -- speech in Palm Beach: "Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plan the destruction of global sovereignty in order to enrich these global interest powers."
This speech, combined with his scorched-earth attacks on Bill Clinton's sexual past, have led many to conclude that his campaign is literally spinning out of control.

Clinton is thriving in what might be called the "stand-aside" strategy of just letting Trump be Trump

Trump brand goes from winning to whining - CNN.com

• Banned
People should have gotten a clue then was this guy was all about , himself

Live, from WRESTLEMANIA the Republican National Convention ... DONALD TRUMP!

I'm really starting to think he is is on cocaine. When the sniffling shit happened during the debates, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I thought okay, it's realistically just allergies.

But now.

It's clear he is on cocaine. For one thing he out of leftfield he makes the hilarious accusation Hillary is on drugs. Who is more likely to do that than an addict in denial? Beyond that all of his latest mouth garbage is so outrageous. The problem is that his degenerate followers believe every word he says.

Last edited:
12e4841620af71c0b9480a6b61c4238e.jpg

I'm really starting to think he is is on cocaine. When the sniffling shit happened during the debates, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I thought okay, it's realistically just allergies.

But now.

It's clear he is on cocaine. For one thing he out of leftfield he makes the hilarious accusation Hillary is on drugs. Who is more likely to do that than an addict in denial? Beyond that all of his latest mouth garbage is so outrageous. The problem is that his degenerate followers believe every word he says.

Exactly. Coke is everywhere on wall street, and in total abundance among the super wealthy if they want it. He probably doesn't do it regularly, but I'm sure in his partying days he did it a lot in the 80's and 90's. Now he only does it for a "boost" when he thinks it might help him, like in the debates.

I posted a compilation of his sniffles the other day...was hilarious, I'll see if I can find it again.

You know...............he was also sniffling during the second debate as well.

Instead of asking for drug tests to be given before the debate, have them both have blood drawn directly after the debate, in the spin room.

But now.

Exactly. Coke is everywhere on wall street, and in total abundance among the super wealthy if they want it. He probably doesn't do it regularly, but I'm sure in his partying days he did it a lot in the 80's and 90's. Now he only does it for a "boost" when he thinks it might help him, like in the debates.

I posted a compilation of his sniffles the other day...was hilarious, I'll see if I can find it again.
If he was using cocaine he wouldn't be asking for a pre-debate drug test, dumbshit.

If he was using cocaine he wouldn't be asking for a pre-debate drug test, dumbshit.
Yes he would. He knows it won't be done and it deflects from his symptoms, which don't show in his other public speaking.

Yes he would. He knows it won't be done and it deflects from his symptoms, which don't show in his other public speaking.
Yeah, because Hillary would never agree to it. Thank you.
So you think she is on drugs simply because your orange sack of garbage said she
was?

So you think she is on drugs simply because your orange sack of garbage said she
was?
No, asshole. She acts like it. She's fucked up in this video.

And then there's the anti-seizure medication that would show up in her blood.

was?

Oh right the crazy booze conspiracy. How quaint. Of course that doesn't explain Trump's claim she was "pumped up" or that a drug test being positive for alcohol would mean anything lol.

was?

Oh right the crazy booze conspiracy. How quaint. Of course that doesn't explain Trump's claim she was "pumped up" or that a drug test being positive for alcohol would mean anything lol.

Hey stupid, you asked me if I thought she was on drugs because of what Trump said and I said "No". If you don't like the answer, tough shit.

Forum List

Back