Mike Huckabee the biggest hypocrite of all.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
With all these scandals swirling around Donald Trump he still has faithful's standing by his side, circling the wagons on every outrageous comment that he makes. It's actually hysterical to watch some of these ardent T.V. regulars try and defend him.

But the worst of the worst is Mike Huckabee. He has been preaching family values on FOX NEWS for several years, real popular with Evangelicals--a very strict social conservative, especially regarding abortion. I sure many of Huckabee supporters thought he walked on water. They must have, he entered the race again in 2016 as a GOP Presidential candidate. So he would have had a lot of support to do that, especially from all these evangelicals, that have regarded him so highly.

So here he is now doing everything he can for Donald Trump. Basically supporting a man (if that is what you want to refer to him as) be assured I won't -that wrote in his book: "My personal Vietnam was sleeping around with married women." Huckabee is supporting Trump after the audio tape, and he certainly knows about these Howard Stern interviews with Trump that are out there. Every single thing that he has preached he's against (according to his faith)-he is now promoting.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

So has the Family values platform changed for the Republican Party? No it hasn't. What you're witnessing is Mike Huckabee the Misogynist and no longer the Pastor. Huckabee just cannot stand the thought of the 1st woman President, so he wants you to cast aside all his preaching of "family values" or basically sell your soul, to vote for the most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS, foul mouthed, vile ass clown that ever sought elected office in this nations history, Donald Trump. That's what this is about.

In my opinion, Mike Huckabee is about as credible as a mosquito on an elephants ass. I don't think we're going to hear much more from him after this 200 foot high Tsunami hits the Republican party on November 8th.

Women Pastors have finally had enough of the male misogynist hypocrite pastors and are starting to speak up about it.
Powerful Evangelical Women Split From Male Church Leaders to Slam Trump]

And all of you Evangelicals out there you were warned also.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

sw0302cd_590_356.jpg

Last edited:
With all these scandals swirling around Donald Trump he still has faithful's standing by his side, circling the wagons on every outrageous comment that he makes. It's actually hysterical to watch some of these ardent T.V. regulars try and defend him.

But the worst of the worst is Mike Huckabee. He has been preaching family values on FOX NEWS for several years, real popular with Evangelicals--a very strict social conservative, especially regarding abortion. I sure many of Huckabee supporters thought he walked on water. They must have, he entered the race again in 2016 as a GOP Presidential candidate. So he would have had a lot of support to do that, especially from all these evangelicals, that have regarded him so highly.

So here he is now doing everything he can for Donald Trump. Basically supporting a man (if that is what you want to refer to him as) be assured I won't -that wrote in his book: "My personal Vietnam was sleeping around with married women." Huckabee is supporting Trump after the audio tape, and he certainly knows about these Howard Stern interviews with Trump that are out there. Every single thing that he has preached he's against (according to his faith)-he is now promoting.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

So has the Family values platform changed for the Republican Party? No it hasn't. What you're witnessing is Mike Huckabee the Misogynist and no longer the Pastor. Huckabee just cannot stand the thought of the 1st woman President, so he wants you to cast aside all his preaching of "family values" or basically sell your soul, to vote for the most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS, foul mouthed, vile ass clown that ever sought elected office in this nations history, Donald Trump. That's what this is about.

In my opinion, Mike Huckabee is about as credible as a mosquito on an elephants ass. I don't think we're going to hear much more from him after this 200 foot high Tsunami hits the Republican party on November 8th.

Women Pastors have finally had enough of the male misogynist hypocrite pastors and are starting to speak up about it.
Powerful Evangelical Women Split From Male Church Leaders to Slam Trump]

And all of you Evangelicals out there you were warned also.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

sw0302cd_590_356.jpg

So what?

We have two viable options, as there is in every election.

I don't like Trump, and I never supported him. But if it's Trump or Hillary... then it's Trump. When you give me a better option, I'll take it.

I guess he's supposed to support the other candidate, who wants partial birth abortion, open borders, flooding the country with terrorists, raising everyone's taxes, killing the first and second amendments, and starting a war with Russia. Yeah, what a hypocrite. Get serious.

Forum List

Back