Trump's Arizona rally, Hunter smoking crack, and more

When he runs in 2024, the Left is going to absolutely lose their collective minds. They've tried EVERYTHING to remove him. They know they failed and unfortunately, their last move will be organized violence. Just like tantrum-throwing children.

When he runs in 2024, the Left is going to absolutely lose their collective minds. They've tried EVERYTHING to remove him. They know they failed and unfortunately, their last move will be organized violence. Just like tantrum-throwing children.
Did you listen to the speech clips ? He sounds sharper than ever.

Hunter’s painting is ironic considering the Lincoln painting that was (and still is?) in the White House dining room. That painting is a CIA link, JoeXi’s current handlers. Both will benefit when Afghan-Chinese drugs begin to flow more intensely through Gwadar Port and the now seriously compromised U.S.-Mexican border.

How convenient you ignore the thousands of businesses burned by BLM across every major city during the Summer of Love.
Oh, I wasn't aware that BLM was about Trump. I thought it was about cops sitting on people's necks until they die.

What's the deal with Hunter? Check out how many parents have problem children including other past presidents, And what power is he capable of, not much I guess. Just being used as a way to beat up his dad.

Trump holds a huge rally on Saturday night.
All the Sunday morning talk shows completely ignored it.

That's how much they fear the mighty Donald.
1). If they ignore trump, you believe it is because they 'Fear' trump.
2). If they mention trump, you believe 'trump lives rent free' in their heads.

You RWI's are a truly special group.

You are excusing the destruction of private property of innocent people.
Disgusting no matter how you spin it.
If someone makes a comment about a party losing their shit and trying to remove the winner of an election using violence and I point out when the other party did EXACTLY that. No amount of whataboutery will make it better.

I did not excuse violence during a protest in any way. I did point out how this is a false equivalency. One is riots that happened during protests over an undeniable case of police brutality that happened outside political parties. The other is an insurrection that occurred after months of claims of election fraud by the sitting president, without evidence. After a rally, HE organized at the place HE told them to go. With the express purpose of stopping the certification of Bidens election win.

One I a race protest, as there have been dozens before. The other is political violence as you see in self-respecting banana republics.

Do you want to discuss what happened during the summer? You can find plenty OP's on this board. You can find some in which I participated. In none of them, you will find me condoning violence or excusing riots.

Asshole Dems fear Trump more than ever. Trump as 4 years experience as POTUS under his belt and nothing on his daily calendar except planning the Dem's obliteration in 2024. :muahaha: Meanwhile idiot Biden is flailing in all directions with failure. :auiqs.jpg:

If someone makes a comment about a party losing their shit and trying to remove the winner of an election using violence and I point out when the other party did EXACTLY that. No amount of whataboutery will make it better.

I did not excuse violence during a protest in any way. I did point out how this is a false equivalency. One is riots that happened during protests over an undeniable case of police brutality that happened outside political parties. The other is an insurrection that occurred after months of claims of election fraud by the sitting president, without evidence. After a rally, HE organized at the place HE told them to go. With the express purpose of stopping the certification of Bidens election win.

One I a race protest, as there have been dozens before. The other is political violence as you see in self-respecting banana republics.

Do you want to discuss what happened during the summer? You can find plenty OP's on this board. You can find some in which I participated. In none of them, you will find me condoning violence or excusing riots.
Attacking authorities and burning police stations IS equivalent to political violence. You are attacking the enforcement arm of government itself.
Save the word play for the sheep.

Did you listen to the speech clips ? He sounds sharper than ever.

All Trump needed was a few months rest to get away from the four years of non-stop haranguing he went through to get his second wind.

Trump was hell on wheels in 2016. Now he has an entire term under his belt having run the country, watched over the world and seen the full gamut of evil and corruption that are the politicians in Washington.

Forum List

Back