What will be the next major crisis for America?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am no prophet but I can make a good guess.....China will make a move on Taiwan before mid-terms.

They would have to be stupid to not take advantage of such a stupid and weak old man like biden.

Last edited:
We don't have major crises in America ... we have distraction and political puppet shows...

images.jpg

So now Drumpf is fucking victim? Stop fucking whining and be thankful he is gone. We would already be at war with someone if Drumpf was still here.
He went 4 yrs without starting a war and was in the process of negotiating a withdrawal....in fact he had a deal with the taliban man to do just that.

Hardly a warmonger....he was a strong president.

Weak presidents start wars.

He has only alienated you retards

Not to mention he has brought up thousands and thousands of mexicans to take jobs that your bros need and had before the mexican onslaught.....and less we forget how the mexicans have declared war on blacks in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
I am no prophet but I can make a good guess.....China will make a move on Taiwan before mid-terms.

They would have to be stupid to not take advantage of such a stupid and weak old man like biden.

Reuters reported 2 weeks ago that China claims Japan is within China's International Waters.

Forum List

Back