Trump’s America: From First World to Third World.

You've seen it. You have just chosen to ignore it.
Like the judges who refuse to look- at evidence and claim there is no evidence :rolleyes:

The judges can't look at what is not provided. Just because Trump says he has some does not mean he does.

Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania
The legal system in this case worked as it should. Our legal system is among the best int he world.

Unfortunately, our politics is third world. Trump's assault on our system and the massive amounts of lies he has told in the past four years has infected our system.

Expect our descent into third world politics to continue until Biden is sworn in. Hopefully we can recover.

The Democrats did the same thing with "Russia". Just because it wasn't exactly the same does not dismiss this.
The Russian investigation produced indictments and convictions. It resulted in greater cyber security laws as well. The two are nothing like the same.

Like the judges who refuse to look- at evidence and claim there is no evidence :rolleyes:

The judges can't look at what is not provided. Just because Trump says he has some does not mean he does.

The legal system in this case worked as it should. Our legal system is among the best int he world.

Unfortunately, our politics is third world. Trump's assault on our system and the massive amounts of lies he has told in the past four years has infected our system.

Expect our descent into third world politics to continue until Biden is sworn in. Hopefully we can recover.

The Democrats did the same thing with "Russia". Just because it wasn't exactly the same does not dismiss this.
The Russian investigation produced indictments and convictions. It resulted in greater cyber security laws as well. The two are nothing like the same.

Not on the gist of the claim. There was NO finding of Russia involvement. None.

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?
Since when do African dictators use courts to solve issues? Your thread is stupid.

I don't want to derail the thread on a Russian discussion. Yes, there was alot of smoke but no fire as far as the Trump campaign was involved. I agree.

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?
Since when do African dictators use courts to solve issues? Your thread is stupid.
How is calling the Ga. Secretary of State to "find" votes using the legal system?

How is calling the Ga. Secretary of State to "find" votes using the legal system?
Use context, you stupid fuck
Full transcript: Trump's audio call with Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger - CNNPolitics

I don't want to derail the thread on a Russian discussion. Yes, there was alot of smoke but no fire as far as the Trump campaign was involved. I agree.

There was no anything.

Dumbass leftists pick one part of a sentence, out of a 200 sentence transcript and run with it :lol:

Full transcript: Trump's audio call with Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger - CNNPolitics
Yeah,,you read it you friggin moron. While reading it, get your head out of Trump's ass, you may then have a slim chance to understand what Trump is saying, though your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking.

There was no anything.
Instead of thumbing me down, why dont you prove your bullshit?
Im posting links and you are sucking your thumb like a little bitch.

Yeah,,you read it you friggin moron. While reading it, get your head out of Trump's ass, you may then have a slim chance to understand what Trump is saying.
You mean like when he was referring to changed ballots and shredding? Idiot

Yeah,,you read it you friggin moron. While reading it, get your head out of Trump's ass, you may then have a slim chance to understand what Trump is saying.
Oh, you mean when Trump was lying about changed ballots and shredding that has been debunked again and again. Use some critical thinking skills you moron and stop being a slave to right-wing media.

Oh, you mean when Trump was lying. Use some critical thinking skills you moron and stop being a slave to right-wing media.
Sorry if i go by what was actually said and not what your masters put in that empty ass head of yours, boomer :dunno:

Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.
The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.
Booth is a hero. Killed the biggest tyrant in American history.
A link to "threats" please

Booth was a traitor. Like Robert E Lee was a traitor. Now Trump is trying to become our nation's first dictator.
Funny you should hold all these people in high regard.

FDR tried to become the Country first dictator but his death ended that...

Until Trump attempt to overthrow the government I will not consider him a dictator or a wannabe one...

Now if he orders the arrest of the opposition and declares himself as the only voice this nation need then you have my vote he has become a damn dictator!

Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.
The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.
Booth is a hero. Killed the biggest tyrant in American history.
A link to "threats" please

Booth was a traitor. Like Robert E Lee was a traitor. Now Trump is trying to become our nation's first dictator.
Funny you should hold all these people in high regard.

FDR tried to become the Country first dictator but his death ended that...

Until Trump attempt to overthrow the government I will not consider him a dictator or a wannabe one...

Now if he orders the arrest of the opposition and declares himself as the only voice this nation need then you have my vote he has become a damn dictator!
FDR wasnt the first but i agree with the rest.

There was no anything.

I can't prove what never existed.

Oh, you mean when Trump was lying. Use some critical thinking skills you moron and stop being a slave to right-wing media.
Sorry if i go by what was actually said and not what your masters put in that empty ass head of yours, boomer :dunno:
What kind of an idiot are you? The Ga. Secretary of State came out yesterday and once again refuted every claim you and the Donald make about election fraud. Get your head out of Donald's ass.

There was no anything.

I can't prove what never existed.
Im referring to the posts that i make that you thumb down

What kind of an idiot are you? The Ga. Secretary of State came out yesterday and once again refuted every claim you and the Donald make. Get your head out of Donald's ass.
Now you are referring to fraud claims? What happened to the subject at hand? :lol:
BTW, im not on the fraud chain. I just think you are full of shit. A pathetic lemming.
1609859874098.png

Forum List

Back