Trump’s America: From First World to Third World.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?

Last edited:
Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.
The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.

Last edited:
Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.

Legal recourse is pursued through the courts. I believe out of about 65 lower court cases he has one victory which didn't even relate to fraud.
What is happening right now is a slowly expanding echo chamber. Trump makes an accusation. Alt-right media picks up on it and amplifies it.
Every asshole with a conspiracy theory and a YouTube account parrots it. It filters back to Trump and he believes it and talks it up. Rinse and repeat.
No, an attempt to form a dictatorship is what you are going to see on Wednesday when for the first time in our nation's history, an attempt will be
made to overturn a legitimate election. Yes, that's what dictators do.

Legal recourse is pursued through the courts. I believe out of about 65 lower court cases he has one victory which didn't even relate to fraud.
What is happening right now is a slowly expanding echo chamber. Trump makes an accusation. Alt-right media picks up on it and amplifies it.
Every asshole with a conspiracy theory and a YouTube account parrots it. It filters back to Trump and he believes it and talks it up. Rinse and repeat.
No, an attempt to form a dictatorship is what you are going to see on Wednesday when for the first time in our nation's history, an attempt will be
Exactly..that is the point. The point is beyond the mental capacity of many on this board.

Last edited:
The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.
Booth is a hero. Killed the biggest tyrant in American history.
A link to "threats" please

Using the legal system, correct?
Dems tried to do this in 2005. Nice try.

A link to "THREATS" please.

Booth was a traitor. Like Robert E Lee was a traitor. Now Trump is trying to become our nation's first dictator.
Funny you should hold all these people in high regard.

Since when is a president calling a state official to “find” votes using the legal sYates and then in the same conversation, making threats about criminal prosecution?

A link to "THREATS" please.
Already Provided.

No they didn't. The objection in 2004 occurred in Congress and was over voter suppression in one state..Ohio. It went exactly nowhere. Same deal with 2016. A blip on the radar. This is full blow sedition on display.
Nice try.

Booth was a traitor. Like Robert E Lee was a traitor. Now Trump is trying to become our nation's first dictator.
Funny you should hold all these people in high regard.
I hold Booth in high regard. I dont give 2 shits about Lee or Trump.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion anyway. Must be that binary thinking.

Funny that you admire Booth for killing ”a tyrant”, but yet support someone who is undermining our constitutional republic. Ever hear of a concept called “cognitive dissonance?”

Exactly..that is the point. The point is beyond the mental capacity of many on this board.
They're so cranked up with their love and devotion of Trump that they can't or fail to see the truth.

Trump Devotional Syndrome (TDS) to the max!

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?
Don't worry, Harris-Biden will turn the US into the 3rd-world shithole you want.

Since when is a president calling a state official to “find” votes using the legal sYates and then in the same conversation, making threats about criminal prosecution?

No threats in your link. Not one.
With context, "finding" votes was referring to shredding of votes, corrupt ballots etc.

by the way, a little information, I think you're going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they're brand new and they don't have a seal and there's the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt.

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

BUT CNN SAID......
Derp

Funny that you admire Booth for killing ”a tyrant”, but yet support someone who is undermining our constitutional republic. Ever hear of a concept called “cognitive dissonance?”
I dont support trump. You are just enveloped in your tunnel vision, you cant see the forest from the shrubs 1000FT in front of it.

Forum List

Back