Trump’s “A New Deal for Black America”

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: Fake News would have us think that blacks despise Trump. Despite the current hate frenzy from the Left, more and more blacks are coming to Trump's side. Here is a recent post from the Black Republican website:

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG: Trump’s “A New Deal for Black America”

Commissioned by President Trump, Dr. Darrell Scott and Kareem Lanier co-founded the Urban Revitalization Coalition, creating a 13-point plan for total revitalization—delivering President Trump’s “A New Deal for Black America”—which can be implemented in any city within 24 months or less.
Through our hybrid model of public/private partnerships, URC is in a unique position to work with the White House, state and local governments to remove blight and repurpose lands for individual—and total—urban renewa
l.

URCLeadership1.jpeg
URCLeadership2.jpeg

Over a 1000 posts a month from you and nonsense like this thread.

You're either:

A) Paid by the GOP to post here
B) Russian
C) Swimming in the Kool-Aid
D) Mentally Retarded
E) Unemployed
F) Some combination of the above

Funny how you can’t address the contents of the post.

I'm impressed. An OP Ed published in the Black Republican Blog written by Michael Scheuer, a white republican operative. Nothing sleazy about that.
maxresdefault.jpg

I would certainly like to hear more about this possible endeavor. Get the right city with the right leaders and start changing lives for the better. I can see Trump taking this on and it being a great success!

This could be repeated all over the nation. Very exciting news!

ME: Fake News would have us think that blacks despise Trump. Despite the current hate frenzy from the Left, more and more blacks are coming to Trump's side. Here is a recent post from the Black Republican website:

Commissioned by President Trump, Dr. Darrell Scott and Kareem Lanier co-founded the Urban Revitalization Coalition, creating a 13-point plan for total revitalization—delivering President Trump’s “A New Deal for Black America”—which can be implemented in any city within 24 months or less.
Through our hybrid model of public/private partnerships, URC is in a unique position to work with the White House, state and local governments to remove blight and repurpose lands for individual—and total—urban renewa
l.

URCLeadership1.jpeg
URCLeadership2.jpeg

Ugh. HOME

Yep, evangelicals , how much money are we going to give to the these non profits. what a waste.

Do away with the Johnson Amendment? I want a strong Separation of Church and State,

all Evangelicals need to get the hell out of politics.

• Banned
Over a 1000 posts a month from you and nonsense like this thread.......

Two things:

First of all, fuck off you little dickless punk bitch

Second: You are reported for not addressing the thread topic:

TOPIC: Fake News would have us think that blacks despise Trump. Despite the current hate frenzy from the Left, more and more blacks are coming to Trump's side. Here is a recent post from the Black Republican website:

l.

URCLeadership1.jpeg
URCLeadership2.jpeg

• Banned
I'm impressed. An OP Ed published in the Black Republican Blog written by Michael Scheuer, a white republican operative. Nothing sleazy about that.

What a racist. So according to you, blacks can only write in blacks blogs, and whites can only write in white blogs. Jim Crow much??

I would wonder if states started more lotteries with the primary profits going to city restoration,rehab.

Right wing scams would have us believe blacks, as a whole love Trump. This OP rates right up there with the pretend Walk Away scam that the right tried to make people believe.

l.

URCLeadership1.jpeg
URCLeadership2.jpeg

27 Dec 2017

What a racist. So according to you, blacks can only write in blacks blogs, and whites can only write in white blogs. Jim Crow much??

I eagerly await the next scam right wingers try to pull off. You do OK on the creative side, but you need to realize that most people aren't as gullible as the average right wing idiot, and you need to make your scams sound more believable.

It's ironic that by every quantifiable metric, blacks are doing BETTER under Trump than under Obamaggot (and all other presidents in my lifetime memory). And liberals keep ululating that Trump is so WAAAAAYCIST, even though illegal immigration and muslim pond-life are not races.

Here's the official definition of race: a group of people who were isolated for enough eons to have evolved their own unique set of physical features. Ergo, nationality is NOT a race and a religious hate ideology is NOT a race. "Race" only applies to a person's physical features, nothing else.

Could Trump Win 20 Percent of the African-American Vote in 2020? | RealClearPolitics
".....Some polls have indicated that Trump's approval rating among black voters is close to 20 percent. That is far higher than the 8 percent of the African-American vote that Trump received on Election Day 2016.

A recent, admittedly controversial Rasmussen Reports poll showed African-American approval of Trump at 36 percent.

Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama's share of the black vote in 2012
......."

It's ironic that by every quantifiable metric, blacks are doing BETTER under Trump than under Obamaggot (and all other presidents in my lifetime memory). And liberals keep ululating that Trump is so WAAAAAYCIST, even though illegal immigration and muslim pond-life are not races.

Here's the official definition of race: a group of people who were isolated for enough eons to have evolved their own unique set of physical features. Ergo, nationality is NOT a race and a religious hate ideology is NOT a race. "Race" only applies to a person's physical features, nothing else.

Black unemployment is following the same trend as it did under Obama. I will give Trump credit for not messing that up, but I don't see where he has really done anything to improve the same pattern of the last several years.
DfckT_6XUAAEIFY.jpg

Over a 1000 posts a month from you and nonsense like this thread.

You're either:

A) Paid by the GOP to post here
B) Russian
C) Swimming in the Kool-Aid
D) Mentally Retarded
E) Unemployed
F) Some combination of the above

What do you have against helping the poor and black children?

Forum List

Back