Trumps 45 min speech on Wed

These are hack , leftist judges in dirty , filthy rotten robe- they’re the lowest form of humanity
Um....
These are fake judges and nothing else
You have hundreds of eyewitness affidavits, you moron
Fake judges, appointed by Trump. Okay.

You've been completely conned, and I'll bet you know it. At some level.

These are hack , leftist judges in dirty , filthy rotten robe- they’re the lowest form of humanity
Um....

:dunno:

What makes you think the judges aren't paid off or are blackmailed so their hands are tied. Plus they want to keep their jobs and also not have their legs broken and families destroyed by the Clinton, Obama cartel.
They are all minions to the Nazi demoncat party

Um....
These are fake judges and nothing else
You have hundreds of eyewitness affidavits, you moron
Fake judges, appointed by Trump. Okay.

You've been completely conned, and I'll bet you know it. At some level.
Most not appointed by trump and who cares ??
Many are Odemon

All riggers must hang
fhfhfhfjfj.png

Fucking monkey ****** animals will do anything for a carton of Newport and a visa gift card

They do it with everyone of the lessor peoples

:p
cjcmfmfmmf.png

All riggers must hang

Um....

What makes you think the judges aren't paid off or are blackmailed so their hands are tied. Plus they want to keep their jobs and also not have their legs broken and families destroyed by the Clinton, Obama cartel.
They are all minions to the Nazi demoncat party

I would argue they are closer to Marxist and Communist but tyranny is tyranny either way.

Um....

The very idea is ludicrous. If any judge fears anything it's being removed for judicial misconduct. They might really want to help Trump out but he's got to give them something to work with. Making a favorable ruling without supporting evidence puts their career in jeopardy for someting that will be overturned anyway.

Um....

The very idea is ludicrous. If any judge fears anything it's being removed for judicial misconduct. They might really want to help Trump out but he's got to give them something to work with. Making a favorable ruling without supporting evidence puts their career in jeopardy for someting that will be overturned anyway.
No, it's all a big commie conspiracy. They're fake judges.

They completely believe this.

Um....

You really don't know how corrupt the system is do you? :D

Um....

No, it's all a big commie conspiracy. They're fake judges.

They completely believe this.
They won’t even allow basic discovery because they’re “ bought and sold “

We don’t need a gestapo ..we just give the massive of morons plenty of free stuff

I am not a mathematician but I have the intellect to connect “‘the dots “
You have the intellect? Let me give you some more dots than.

There is a process for challenging election results. That process involves the courts. In those courts you have the opportunity to provide proof of your claims. This proof includes expert witnesses. This includes actual mathematicians. At the moment not a single of those lawsuits that allege voter fraud has been ruled favorably on. A lot of them have been dismissed tough. They have been dismissed by judges nominated by Trump, Obama and W.

Now use yourr intellect and connect those dots.
For someone who has "the intellect" you sure seem to need to call people names a lot. You also seem to make some weird intellectual leaps. Judges appointed by Trump are leftists? How do you connect that dot? Barr also says there was no wide spread voter fraud. Is he a leftist?

I'll give you a more likely premise... You are wrong.

Um....

I am not a mathematician but I have the intellect to connect “‘the dots “
No you don’t.
Seems that Quasar knows where to correctly place a "comma", Joe fat fuck, the bloated, card carrying commie. Pathetic pieces of commie filth like yourself are in a very bad position....it's a "no win" situation for those of your ilk. Shall I explain that to you? Should I avoid multi-syllable words?

Seriously, it seems that those of us with triple digit IQ scores have been tasked with the thankless job of trying to communicate with the "short bus" clientele (that are more prone than not) that smears their shit in bathroom stalls.

1) gop banned from watching in big cities
2) trucks pulling in with millions of ballots that many were freshly made with zero creases and having the same signatures
3) voting polls that had millions of dead folks and folks who moved
4) employee running massive batches of Biden votes dozens of times in the machine
5) stacks of Trump votes tossed out
6) zero signature verifications

etc etc
Lying out of his ass. No proof at all.

Forum List

Back