Trumps 2020 "Killing Americans" Tour ( Ford plant)

So he was a warrior for not wearing one but now pix emerge of him wearing one out of sight. Does that make wearing a mask the sensible thing to do ?
You trumptards will need to recalibrate your sucking up metres.

So he was a warrior for not wearing one but now pix emerge of him wearing one out of sight. Does that make wearing a mask the sensible thing to do ?
I don't wear a mask and I could careless if Trump wears one. Sorry I have a life and don't have the time to get offended like the snowflake you are.

I don't wear a mask and I could careless if Trump wears one. Sorry I have a life and don't have the time to get offended like the snowflake you are.
Which trump message takes precedence ?

Being the world leader in Covid deaths is a point of pride for his cult.
View attachment 339413
It really is. And these are the types who will swig bleach and not take modest precautions because Dumbo says itts ok.
How many people have to die before he takes it seriously ?
Just because he doesn't wear a mask doesn't mean that he isn't taking the situation seriously. A mask can only do so much anyways and at the end of the day, who isn't going to be leaving this planet in one way or another?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the big question is how do you want to go forward?

View attachment 339413
It really is. And these are the types who will swig bleach and not take modest precautions because Dumbo says itts ok.
Just because he doesn't wear a mask doesn't mean that he isn't taking the situation seriously. A mask can only do so much anyways and at the end of the day, who isn't going to be leaving this planet in one way or another?

Holly

But he was wearing a mask.

^^^ Sure, but once the man is shown without one, we all know what is then going to be put out there where he is concerned.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Donald Trump defied requests from company executives and was called a “petulant child” by a state attorney general when he refused to wear a face mask during a visit to Michigan, a battleground state where he has repeatedly clashed with the Democratic governor, and on Thursday used a speech to urge American churches to reopen amid the pandemic.

Trump toured a plant belonging to the Ford car company, in Ypsilanti, Michigan, which has been recast to produce ventilators and personal protective equipment to use in the coronavirus crisis.

Surrounded by Ford executives who were wearing masks, Trump told reporters he had put one on earlier, out of the view of cameras.

“I had one on before. I wore one in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” Trump said.

The half wit used the visit to call for Churches to reopen. It beggars belief that there are 90k + deaths in the US because of this virus and the President is so deficient that he cant put on a mask on a visit to a factory making PPE gear.
What sort of example is he setting the country ? People will die because of his idiocy, 90000 have already.
Trump doesn't have the virus because he takes Hydroxy....so why should he wear a mask?
Well....clearly the media lied.
Trump wore a mask until the cameras came on.....then took it off so people could understand what he said.
On the other hand members of the media like to attend outdoor White House briefings with masks on but pull off their masks as soon as the cameras are all turned off. One of them removed her mask so she could accuse the president of being a bigot toward Asians.

But in fact at one time the surgeon general recommended not wearing a mask. Masks have become a badge of honor for liberals, and if you're not wearing one in public you're a murderer.....according to the left.

I doubt he wore a mask at all. He lies so often that everything he says is open to doubt. He is leading you all to the morgue.

I am really worried.

But right now, your country is dying faster than we are.

So why don't you STFU.

The Michigan AG should go home and bake some cookies. She is looking for a way to punish Ford and shut down the factory because they permitted Trump to go without the mask. Ford should leave the state. Go to a state that is not run by tyrants.

The people of Michigan should force the democrats out of their comfy offices and be introduced to tall trees.

View attachment 339413

Holly

But he was wearing a mask.
As an expert on NBC Warfare, a face mask made of cloth or paper is merely a placebo. You need a respirator with a filter that prevents particulates smaller than 0.125 microns.....and most HEPA filters only go down to 0.3 microns. Your best bet is a full-face mask with its own oxygen supply.

Donald Trump defied requests from company executives and was called a “petulant child” by a state attorney general when he refused to wear a face mask during a visit to Michigan, a battleground state where he has repeatedly clashed with the Democratic governor, and on Thursday used a speech to urge American churches to reopen amid the pandemic.

Trump toured a plant belonging to the Ford car company, in Ypsilanti, Michigan, which has been recast to produce ventilators and personal protective equipment to use in the coronavirus crisis.

Surrounded by Ford executives who were wearing masks, Trump told reporters he had put one on earlier, out of the view of cameras.

“I had one on before. I wore one in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” Trump said.

The half wit used the visit to call for Churches to reopen. It beggars belief that there are 90k + deaths in the US because of this virus and the President is so deficient that he cant put on a mask on a visit to a factory making PPE gear.
What sort of example is he setting the country ? People will die because of his idiocy, 90000 have already.

Supreme TDS.

What? That he wore a mask till he spoke to reporters?

What message is he sending out ? It is very confusing.

He isn't sending me anything. I can think for myself and I don't wear a mask. Because I don't like them.

Trump has never been a leader. His specialties have always been bankruptcies, scams, lying, and hiring lawyers. Leaders lead by example and never ask others to do what they won't do themselves. Trump's vanity has no room for him to have leadership abilities.

He isn't sending me anything. I can think for myself and I don't wear a mask. Because I don't like them.
You wish to be one of the weaklings who help spread the virus to others.

Cuomo holds the record for killing Americans....and he did it on purpose....to raise the death count.....how do you like him now?...

You wish to be one of the weaklings who help spread the virus to others.
I do what I want to do. I've done just about what I always do, even during this manufactured crisis to make Trump look bad. Sorry your attempt to take Trump out, failed again. :itsok:

Forum List

Back