Trumps 2020 "Killing Americans" Tour ( Ford plant)

Donald Trump defied requests from company executives and was called a “petulant child” by a state attorney general when he refused to wear a face mask during a visit to Michigan, a battleground state where he has repeatedly clashed with the Democratic governor, and on Thursday used a speech to urge American churches to reopen amid the pandemic.

Trump toured a plant belonging to the Ford car company, in Ypsilanti, Michigan, which has been recast to produce ventilators and personal protective equipment to use in the coronavirus crisis.

Surrounded by Ford executives who were wearing masks, Trump told reporters he had put one on earlier, out of the view of cameras.

“I had one on before. I wore one in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” Trump said.

The half wit used the visit to call for Churches to reopen. It beggars belief that there are 90k + deaths in the US because of this virus and the President is so deficient that he cant put on a mask on a visit to a factory making PPE gear.
What sort of example is he setting the country ? People will die because of his idiocy, 90000 have already.

Hey, shitstain, we lost 100,000 in 1969 and didn't wear facemasks or shut down the country.......there was no reason to shut down the country other than for the democrat party to beat Trump in November.....more lives are going to be lost because of the lockdown than because of the virus, you doofus.

Donald Trump defied requests from company executives and was called a “petulant child” by a state attorney general when he refused to wear a face mask during a visit to Michigan, a battleground state where he has repeatedly clashed with the Democratic governor, and on Thursday used a speech to urge American churches to reopen amid the pandemic.

Trump toured a plant belonging to the Ford car company, in Ypsilanti, Michigan, which has been recast to produce ventilators and personal protective equipment to use in the coronavirus crisis.

Surrounded by Ford executives who were wearing masks, Trump told reporters he had put one on earlier, out of the view of cameras.

“I had one on before. I wore one in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” Trump said.

The half wit used the visit to call for Churches to reopen. It beggars belief that there are 90k + deaths in the US because of this virus and the President is so deficient that he cant put on a mask on a visit to a factory making PPE gear.
What sort of example is he setting the country ? People will die because of his idiocy, 90000 have already.
Actually, there is a new face mask out for Liberals that is GUARANTEED to block Covid 19...

Even if the people around you aren't wearing masks!!!

Be sure to order one, where you stay safe!!!
plastic bag over head.png

So he was a warrior for not wearing one but now pix emerge of him wearing one out of sight. Does that make wearing a mask the sensible thing to do ?
You trumptards will need to recalibrate your sucking up metres.
Why should anyone listen to a person who's countries mortality rate from the virus is over twice that of the US. Hows that socialized medicine working ?

So he was a warrior for not wearing one but now pix emerge of him wearing one out of sight. Does that make wearing a mask the sensible thing to do ?
You trumptards will need to recalibrate your sucking up metres.
Why should anyone listen to a person who's countries mortality rate from the virus is over twice that of the US. Hows that socialized medicine working ?

For sure, the Brits are worse at this than the US and the moron attacks Trump. Maybe he should just continue to turn his neighbors in and leave the country that is controlling this virus better than his, alone.

trump does not know how to lead.

He's not a leader.

He tells people to do things yet he refuses to do them. Calling for companies to bring manufacturing back to America while he has not brought manufacturing of his products back to America is a good example.

He has not even tried to unite our nation in one coherent and coordinated fight against the virus thus we have the mess we have now.

He refuses to take any responsibility for any of his actions through all of this. He's now trying to blame the CIA for this. That's on top of blaming China, Obama and just about everyone else. Except where the blame lies. trump.

The idea of setting a good example or properly leading our nation has never even entered trump's head. He's not capable of that.

Last edited:

He's not a leader.

He tells people to do things yet he refuses to do them. Calling for companies to bring manufacturing back to America while most he has not brought manufacturing of his products back to America is a good example.

He has not even tried to unite our nation in one coherent and coordinated fight against the virus thus we have the mess we have now.

He refuses to take any responsibility for any of his actions through all of this. He's now trying to blame the CIA for this. That's on top of blaming China, Obama and just about everyone else. Except where the blame lies. trump.

The idea of setting a good example or properly leading our nation has never even entered trump's head. He's not capable of that.

I agree, Trump isn't a leader however I don't think the US has had a real leader for a number of years. The two party system does not encourage leaders to run for office.

He's not a leader.

He tells people to do things yet he refuses to do them. Calling for companies to bring manufacturing back to America while most he has not brought manufacturing of his products back to America is a good example.

Translation: Trump didn't do the Democrat governors' job for them. Instead, he left it up to them and, as usual, they FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!!!

He's not a leader.

I agree, Trump isn't a leader however I don't think the US has had a real leader for a number of years. The two party system does not encourage leaders to run for office.

How does that excuse trump not being a leader?

I don't get it.

You believe we have not had a leader in years so it's ok for trump to lie and claim he's a leader then when we actually need one he's a total failure?

He's not a leader. We need a leader. The fact that you don't believe we've had one in years doesn't excuse trump and what's happening now.

Does the fact that we haven't had a leader in years excuse the tens of thousands of deaths? Does it excuse the shambles our economy is in again? Does it excuse trump totally failing with handling this virus?

Does it excuse the death of my favorite aunt last month? Does it excuse the fact that she died alone and we have to postpone the memorial until the end of the summer to have a memorial safely? Does it excuse the suffering and loss hundreds of thousands of people in America? Does it excuse the disgusting fact that trump has shown no remorse, no compassion for the dead and those mourning the loss?

No it doesn't so why try to justify the unjustifiable? Why try to excuse the inexcusable?

I see that as just another irresponsible person who doesn't want responsibility placed where it belongs thus guaranteeing the same mistakes will be made over and over and over and over again. You can't learn from a mistake if you ignore it or justify or excuse it. The only way to learn from a mistake and not continue to make that mistake is to acknowledge it, take responsibility for it, learn from it and not make the same mistake again.

That's what mature, responsible adults do.

This country has never had a "leader" because that`s not we do here. No president has ever carried the support of all Americans throughout their term or should they. That`s Jonestown stuff. We do expect some competence from our president and his administration and it isn`t there.

Why on earth would the President of the United States, who gets a checkup virtually every day by a staff of doctors, need to wear a face mask in Michigan? Are lefties worried that he might catch something when nobody except the Secret Service gets within 20 ft. of him? Yeah right. This isn't "current events", it's nutty left wing propaganda maybe from China through the U.K.

Last edited:

He's not a leader.

How does that excuse trump not being a leader?

I don't get it.

You believe we have not had a leader in years so it's ok for trump to lie and claim he's a leader then when we actually need one he's a total failure?

He's not a leader. We need a leader. The fact that you don't believe we've had one in years doesn't excuse trump and what's happening now.

Does the fact that we haven't had a leader in years excuse the tens of thousands of deaths? Does it excuse the shambles our economy is in again? Does it excuse trump totally failing with handling this virus?

Does it excuse the death of my favorite aunt last month? Does it excuse the fact that she died alone and we have to postpone the memorial until the end of the summer to have a memorial safely? Does it excuse the suffering and loss hundreds of thousands of people in America? Does it excuse the disgusting fact that trump has shown no remorse, no compassion for the dead and those mourning the loss?

No it doesn't so why try to justify the unjustifiable? Why try to excuse the inexcusable?

I see that as just another irresponsible person who doesn't want responsibility placed where it belongs thus guaranteeing the same mistakes will be made over and over and over and over again. You can't learn from a mistake if you ignore it or justify or excuse it. The only way to learn from a mistake and not continue to make that mistake is to acknowledge it, take responsibility for it, learn from it and not make the same mistake again.

That's what mature, responsible adults do.

I didn't excuse him or anyone else. We did this to ourselves. We are individually to blame as we made it impossible to elect a real leader. So we all need to take personal responsibility for where we are at this time. We are in a country that does nothing but encourages good leaders not to run. That is who we are, that is what we have become. Look at the last two election cycles, Trump/Clinton and Trump/Biden, no leader, no nothing. I'm sorry however if we don't take responsibility for this mess, we will never fix it and we will continue to get worse and worse people seeking what was once a leadership position.

This country has never had a "leader" because that`s not we do here. No president has ever carried the support of all Americans throughout their term or should they. That`s Jonestown stuff. We do expect some competence from our president and his administration and it isn`t there.

While you don't get 100% support, a real leader doesn't need it. Kennedy, Reagan, Lincoln, Washington, they inspired us. They helped us look forward and worked toward a dream. They all had faults, they all weren't perfect and none had 100% support. They all had a vision and all had goals and united most of us to their goal.

She also wont be reelected in November. Michigan made a big mistake and even Democrats are realizing it.

Forum List

Back