Trumpism goes International: The Trumpist War on democratic institutions.

1631132823413.png

Looking good. Miss him yet? He has lost weight. Actually looks younger.

They love their aggressive, pugilistic, arrogant, nationalist strongmen.

They just want to be led.
They just want to be led???
I believe you are confusing the republicans with the pro-Marxist crowd on the left. They are the ones that really love big government running everything, especially every aspect of your lives.

The left...."Oh please government, take charge of our health care." "Oh please government, pay the student loans we signed that WE would pay." Oh please government, don't let those we signed a lease with to pay and stay in their apartments, evict us." 'Oh please government, their speech offends me, so it's violence, make them stop." "Oh please government, they won't address me by my made-up gender, make them stop." "Oh please government, people who oppose me politically are terrorists, make them stop." "Oh please government, even though Barack Obama couldn't have been voted in as president for two terms without the white vote included, lie and say all whites are racist and thus there is systemic racism."

Last edited:
The notion that cheating does not go on in all elections is absurd.

So is the notion that endless manipulation to try and influence them does not go on.

Grow up.
The republican cheat more, such the voting bills all red states are doing. Suppression if a form of cheating.

Blame former president Trump for chaos in Brazil? It beats talking about Biden I guess.
I do, republicans want to be told what to do, what not to like, and told when to get angry.

Do you notice that republicans are an angry lot.

Forum List

Back