Trumpette's, avert your eyes. Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

Uh, and it's well documented that Hamas did all it could to help Obama in the 2008 election. Hamas was very active in Muslim communities all over the country and urging American Muslims to vote for Obama. Some Hamas figures publicly endorsed Obama. I recall that when these facts were pointed out to liberals in this forum, the response was a collective shrug of the shoulders.
Really? The Obama is a Muslim horse shit again. And you wonder why we consider Trumpette's to be deluded nutbaggers?

Mueller told AG Barr his four-page memo that exonerated Trump from collusion and obstruction caused 'confusion' and did NOT capture the 'context, nature and substance' of his detailed report

Mic drop.
Daily Mail is fake news. Find a WSJ article that corroborates your claims. Until then STFU, you Palestinian troll.
Mueller Objected to Barr’s Summary of Report
Special counsel said attorney general ‘did not fully capture the context, nature and substance’ of findings on Trump and Russia

Mueller Objected to Barr’s Summary of Report

:fu:
Let us know how you "fully capture" a report that is hundreds of pages in a 5 page summary.

well duh.... that 'summary' wasn't asked for nor wanted - - - but billy boy took it upon himself to do just that weeks b4 mueller was allowed to release his in depth report.

all barr had to do was petition the court & in the 'nest interest' of the public - it would have been released unredacted.

so save your flawed logic - it doesn't square.
1. Mueller didn't release anything. He had no authority to release anything. He worked for Barr, and was required by law to submit his report to the DOJ. After that, his job was done.

2. Mueller said Barr didn't misrepresent or lie about anything in the report, Moron.

3. No way, no how would the report be released "unredacted" you blithering idiot. It contained grand jury testimony and classified info (both are required by law to be redacted)

You need to ask your handlers for new talking point lies...........those suck.

Next?

^ 1. ' Mueller didn't release anything. He had no authority to release anything. He worked for Barr, and was required by law to submit his report to the DOJ. After that, his job was done. '

i said that, dumbfuck. learn to comprehend what you see on the screen. what part of b4 he was allowed to release his own indepth report didn't you understand?

2. ' Mueller said Barr didn't misrepresent or lie about anything in the report, Moron. '

mueller DID say ' The letter written to Barr expressed the special counsel's frustration that the attorney general's memo to Congress "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance" of the investigation. ' which is easy enough for upright bipeds to think critically & read between the lines.

3. 'No way, no how would the report be released "unredacted" you blithering idiot. It contained grand jury testimony and classified info (both are required by law to be redacted)'

really? you sure about that? of course certain classified portions must be redacted if there are ongoing active cases being investigated, but:

Academics, Congress, Courts, Criminal law, Lawyering April 17, 2019
Columbia Professor: Barr Can Release Grand Jury Information But Does Not Want To Do So
Columbia Professor: Barr Can Release Grand Jury Information But Does Not Want To Do So

AG Barr: No Plans to Ask Court to Release Grand Jury Info in Mueller Report

ALM Media
April 9, 2019
[...]

Rep. Ed Case, D-Hawaii, questioned Barr on whether he intends to directly ask a federal judge to make sensitive information in Mueller’s report public. Although Barr has said it would be illegal to release grand jury material, he could ask the judge presiding over Mueller’s grand jury—Chief Judge Beryl Howell of Washington's federal trial court—to permit the release.

“My intention is not to ask for it at this stage,” Barr told Case.
He noted Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-New York, who chairs the House Judiciary Committee, could make that request himself. Nadler has threatened to subpoena the Justice Department for Mueller’s findings, if he and Barr can’t come to an agreement over redactions
[...]
AG Barr: No Plans to Ask Court to Release Grand Jury Info in Mueller Report

& there has been precedence on releasing grand jury testimony already on the books:

An Untold Option for Mueller: Grand Jury “Presentment” as an Alternative to Indicting Trump
[...]
Other courts have also distinguished Briggs, for example, in a case where there was an “important countervailing public interest,” and in another case where the individual “simply cannot be indicted and tried.”
An Untold Option for Mueller: Grand Jury "Presentment" as an Alternative to Indicting Trump - Just Security

Special Prosecutor Starr’s Documents Will Be Unsealed
April 17, 2018
[...]
“While the continued secrecy of judicial opinions regarding grand jury matters is necessary to protect the integrity of an ongoing investigation, that need for secrecy decreases once the investigation ends and continues to diminish over time,” the ruling states. “The public has an overarching interest in the accessibility of judicial opinions.”
Special Prosecutor Starr’s Documents Will Be Unsealed

but here, i'll throw in a couple things you also didn't hear about because of the fake news you watch.

Judge demands unredacted Mueller report, questions Barr's 'credibility'
By Harper Neidig - 03/05/20 05:13 PM EST
[...]

Judge Reggie B. Walton, a federal district court judge in Washington, said that he could not reconcile Barr's public comments in April 2019 about the report with the actual findings that former special counsel Robert Mueller outlined.

"The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary," Walton wrote in his decision.

"These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility" as well as the DOJ's arguments in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, Walton added.

A DOJ spokeswoman did not respond when asked for comment.

The judge, who was appointed to the court by former President George W. Bush, said he would review the full report to determine whether the redactions made by the DOJ are subject to a FOIA request.
Judge demands unredacted Mueller report, questions Barr's 'credibility'

DOJ turns over unredacted Mueller report to judge who questioned Barr's 'credibility'
by Jerry Dunleavy & Daniel Chaitin
| March 30, 2020 08:50 PM | Updated Mar 30, 2020, 09:40 PM
DOJ turns over unredacted Mueller report to judge who questioned Barr's 'credibility'

'You need to ask your handlers for new talking point lies...........those suck.'

Next?'

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................

you lose. anyhoo - i know your poorly educated lazy ass won't bother to read any of it, but for those who care about facts , might indulge in the reality.

1. Sorry moron, Mueller never released any report. He submitted it to his boss, AG Barr. Barr released the report.

2. I will go with the facts idiot, not what you think you "read between the lines".

3. Thanks for proving it would be illegal for Barr to release classified info and grand jury testimony, but there really was no need for you to go to all that trouble bringing all those links proving my point.

he couldn't release the report without barr's go ahead. this is the 3rd time i've said it, you dolt.

the facts are in quotes by mueller himself AND backed up by a (R) judge.

of course barr release the unredacted report with out going to the court first & petition for the release in the interest of the public because it has been done b4; but billy boy doesn't want to. why would that be.

so CONtinue to be a dolt, a bigley one in fact. your argument holds no water, but it sure is funny to see you holding water for yer chosen one! :lmao:
You can say it 1000 times, Halfwit.

Mueller couldn’t release the report. Period. He had to give it to his boss, AG Barr.

& barr, being an ankle grabber for donny - could have it released if he petitioned the court. he didn't want to, because it's damning to trump et al & the DC judge has it now. warts & all. so to quote yer chosen one:

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg
How dare Barr want to keep classified info secret, and not release grand Jury testimony.

Especially when Mueller saw all that and concluded there was NO COLLUSION.

Oops!

because barr....

like you.....

is an ankle grabber for the 'chosen one'.

Not that he didn't have the right to, cuz he did, but why do Trumptards believe Donnie J refused to testify for Mueller's investigation?
Trump answered written questions, provided tens of thousands of documents. And allowed all other witnesses to testify.

Next?

he answered with a multitude of ' i do not recall' responses.

for someone who claimed he has ' one of the great memories of all-time ',

he sure forgot alot. bigley.

so that means the 'stable genius' who knows more than his generals, either lied about his memory ... or he lied under oath to mueller's questions.

which is it? huh huh HUH?

No I will never believe anything coming from mainstream media you fucking sheep
Why would anyone make such a dogmatic statement? Why not take some time to verify or disprove what you see before dismissing it?

You do yourself and the country a disservice by blindly accepting what Trump tells you given his documented record as an inveterate liar.
Horseshit all you do is repeat lies
Compare and contrast teeny tiny Russia for Trump to BIG FUCKING ASS 24/7 media propaganda for all things PROG.

We're supposed to feel cheated because a few Russians supported Trump on social media. Media that few even saw.
Over the next four months, the media establishment will play a central role in informing the public about the candidates and the issues. As the countdown to Election Day begins, it is important to remember the journalists who will help establish the campaign agenda are not an all-American mix of Democrats, Republicans and independents, but an elite group whose views veer sharply to the left.

Surveys over the past 25 years have consistently found that journalists are more liberal than rest of America. This MRC Special Report summarizes the relevant data on journalist attitudes, as well as polling showing how the American public’s recognition of the media’s liberal bias has grown over the years:

Recognizing bias is a good thing. Ignoring the information the media provides is crazy stupid. The consumer just needs to make a note there may be (1) more to the story or (2) another side to the story, and go look for it. Then you know all the facts.
No I will never believe anything coming from mainstream media you fucking sheep

images
:113:
stop projecting sheeple

i know you are but what am i....

Not that he didn't have the right to, cuz he did, but why do Trumptards believe Donnie J refused to testify for Mueller's investigation?
Trump answered written questions, provided tens of thousands of documents. And allowed all other witnesses to testify.

Next?

for someone who claimed he ' one of the great memories of all-time ',

so that means the 'stable genius' who knows more than his generals, either lied about his memory ... or he lied under oath to mueller's questions.

Mueller thought Trump's written answers were "inadequate"

He was being kind. They were incomplete and evasive. Because Individual 1 is guilty............and his lawyers knew it.

A couple thousand dollars in Facebook ads was all it took to beat Hillary, eh?
That is exactly the kind of deflection Trumpette's use all the time. The question isn't the effectiveness of what Russia did. It's that they did anything at all to influence Americans to vote for Trump. Assistance he not only welcomed but encouraged.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages
So? Not a single vote was changed.

Next?

Link? playtime

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
We've know this for over a year.
So...?

Compare and contrast teeny tiny Russia for Trump to BIG FUCKING ASS 24/7 media propaganda for all things PROG.

We're supposed to feel cheated because a few Russians supported Trump on social media. Media that few even saw.

The Russians hacked and disseminated the private emails of the DNC and Clinton’s advisor.

It was illegal.

The Russians hacked and disseminated the private emails of the DNC and Clinton’s advisor.

Yes, Russia is awful!
Makes you wonder why Obama wanted to get all flexible for Putin, eh comrade?

I think Dana was thinking about you and your support for trump who has surrendered US hegemony in the Middle East to Putin, and his efforts to establish the power and territory of the former USSR.

I think Dana was thinking about you and your support for trump who has surrendered US hegemony in the Middle East to Putin,

Yeah, Obama's red-line in Syria really showed Putin who was boss...…..

Not even close to giving Putin's forces our air field, and having our troops pelted with food by the Kurds trump has put in harms way.

Not even close to giving Putin's forces our air field,

We gave Putin an air field we held since 2016?
Wow.....it's like losing Eastern Europe must have felt to the Soviets. DURR.

and having our troops pelted with food by the Kurds

Was it because of a video?

Was Benghazi because of a video? Do you really want the readers to believe the Kurds were happy to see them deserted by Trump? Do you even known what hegemony means?

Was Benghazi because of a video?

Wasn't it?
Clinton originally said it was but at the same time told her family it was a terrorist attack

Clinton lied? I'm shocked!

A couple thousand dollars in Facebook ads was all it took to beat Hillary, eh?
That is exactly the kind of deflection Trumpette's use all the time. The question isn't the effectiveness of what Russia did. It's that they did anything at all to influence Americans to vote for Trump. Assistance he not only welcomed but encouraged.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages

The question isn't the effectiveness of what Russia did.

So the claim that Putin helped Trump win is ridiculous, we can agree.

And how many were "served content" from DNC-linked pages? 1 billion? More?

Wikileaks only confirmed what everyone ostensibly knew. in addition to being crooked, Crooked Hillary was a hypocritical oligarch who had contempt for her deluded supporters. All the emails did was simply confirm it, my friends!

these are the same people who tell you than lyin' leakin' Comey is some kind of national hero, instead of the politically-motivated weasel he is to anyone with a grip on reality.

Lyin' Comey leaks to crazy CNN, he's a liar and a leaker

when this cockamamie narrative implodes and backfires on the real criminals, the media will come up with a new fake story with which to slander Trump. their hatred has no limits and knows no shame!

Next?

Link? playtime

take yer pick of articles from many sources:

trump i do not recall mueller interview - Google Search

It's worth reading.

Senate Intelligence Committee Releases Fourth Volume of Russian Election Interference Report

It's worth reading.

Senate Intelligence Committee Releases Fourth Volume of Russian Election Interference Report

Russian memes are the worst!

Outrageous, you mean the Russians didn't want that old hag Hillaryous to be President.

News flash, neither did the rest of the world.

Why would they? She's a patriotic American looking after US interests. The Orange Buffoon only cares about his own.

Coming from a part of the rest of the world, almost down to a T, all the western world countries wanted Hillary in charge. Only the likes of Russia, China etc wanted Trump. That tells me all I need to know about Trump and his Deplorable supporters.

Then go live in one of those western world countries, because Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden will never be the President of this one.

Nobody's stopping you, are they?
Didn't you say you "hate America"?

these are the same people who tell you than lyin' leakin' Comey is some kind of national hero, instead of the politically-motivated weasel he is to anyone with a grip on reality.

Lyin' Comey leaks to crazy CNN, he's a liar and a leaker
The man you call lyin Comey is probably responsible for Trumps defeat of Hillary You should be praising him

...and yet evidence revealed shows Brennan hid evidence the Russians wanted Hillary to win....

Partisans are so busy hating on the other party they can't see the truth:

Russia's #1 goal was NEVER to help 1 candidate win over the other. It was and still is to DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY.

Look at the US today...

After 4 years of the Democrats doing EVERYTHING they could, legal or not, to remove Trump from office - dividing this nation more than the Russians ever hoped to...

The country is burning...looting, destroying, murdering, DIVIDING...

...from anarchist domestic organized terrorist groups funded by Soros and other foreign entities, manipulated Americans, looters and thugs who are just pillaging - cleaning out stores and blowing up ATM machines...

Foreign enemies have been behind this since the Russian Intel Service fed Hillary and the FBI propaganda through foreign ex-spy Steele ...

And foreign & domestic anti-American forces are trying to tear this country apart again.

If ALL Americans don't wake the F* up soon and STOP helping them do it this country is screwed.

United We Stand...

Forum List

Back