Trumpette's, avert your eyes. Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

I guess since some states are talking about reopening now, possibly crushing your dreams of The Great Depression Part II: Electric Boogaloo, you guys have no Plan D, so we're falling back on Russia! Russia! Russia! again?
Senate committees are led by repubicans, dope.
Does that mean Dimwingers can’t announce what their plan would be? Nope.

Which "Dimwingers" are you referring to?
Those from your damaged imagination?

This report was released by a Republican led committee, dope.

Can’t believe this case closed nonsense is still getting play
Your knight in shining armour decided against your wishes but since your feelings did not get satisfied then he really did, you feel, come up with the conclusions you felt were needed even though he stated himself that he did not.

Perspective...a Republican-controlled Senate Committee has concluded and published a report confirming an opinion supported with evidence Russians assisted in the election of Donald Trump.

There have been several investigations into this.

None of them said russia didn't help trump in 2016.

Every single one of them said the same thing. russia helped trump in 2016.

putin even proudly admitted it to the world in Helsinki. Then gave his justification for why he did it.

Only the brain dead trump supporters deny this and they have never mattered.

I guess since some states are talking about reopening now, possibly crushing your dreams of The Great Depression Part II
I've seen that lie repeated quite a bit. Even as Dem governors work tirelessly to get enough testing and PPE to re-open their economies as safely as possible Trumpette's disingenuously continue to make bogus accusations. It's pathetic, but then bogus accusations is all you folks ever have.

What those stupid trump supporters don't realize is that what they want to do will cause a depression. Or the coming one much worse.

Places that are deemed essential are seeing big outbreaks of the virus.

I read an article earlier that around 150 meat processing plants are seeing outbreaks. There's over 2 thousand workers in that industry with the virus. It's in pork, beef and poultry. Plants are being shutdown because they don't have the workers to run it.

If we don't get a handle on this the shutdowns will last longer and will make the coming depression much, much worse.

Compare and contrast teeny tiny Russia for Trump to BIG FUCKING ASS 24/7 media propaganda for all things PROG.

We're supposed to feel cheated because a few Russians supported Trump on social media. Media that few even saw.

According the FaceBook, 150 million Americans saw it. Nice try at downplaying the impact. That's half the population.

Compare and contrast teeny tiny Russia for Trump to BIG FUCKING ASS 24/7 media propaganda for all things PROG.

We're supposed to feel cheated because a few Russians supported Trump on social media. Media that few even saw.

The Russians hacked and disseminated the private emails of the DNC and Clinton’s advisor.

It was illegal.

The Russians hacked and disseminated the private emails of the DNC and Clinton’s advisor.

Yes, Russia is awful!
Makes you wonder why Obama wanted to get all flexible for Putin, eh comrade?

I think Dana was thinking about you and your support for trump who has surrendered US hegemony in the Middle East to Putin, and his efforts to establish the power and territory of the former USSR.

I think Dana was thinking about you and your support for trump who has surrendered US hegemony in the Middle East to Putin,

Yeah, Obama's red-line in Syria really showed Putin who was boss...…..

Not even close to giving Putin's forces our air field, and having our troops pelted with food by the Kurds trump has put in harms way.

Not even close to giving Putin's forces our air field,

We gave Putin an air field we held since 2016?
Wow.....it's like losing Eastern Europe must have felt to the Soviets. DURR.

and having our troops pelted with food by the Kurds

Was it because of a video?

Perspective...a Republican-controlled Senate Committee has concluded and published a report confirming an opinion supported with evidence Russians assisted in the election of Donald Trump.

putin even proudly admitted it to the world in Helsinki. Then gave his justification for why he did it.

A couple thousand dollars in Facebook ads was all it took to beat Hillary, eh?

It was illegal.

Yes, Russia is awful!

I think Dana was thinking about you and your support for trump who has surrendered US hegemony in the Middle East to Putin, and his efforts to establish the power and territory of the former USSR.

I think Dana was thinking about you and your support for trump who has surrendered US hegemony in the Middle East to Putin,

Not even close to giving Putin's forces our air field, and having our troops pelted with food by the Kurds trump has put in harms way.

I guess since some states are talking about reopening now, possibly crushing your dreams of The Great Depression Part II: Electric Boogaloo, you guys have no Plan D, so we're falling back on Russia! Russia! Russia! again?

I referencing any and all Dimwingers in Congress.

Not a single one has brought forth any kind of plan to deal with this.

None.

Zip.

Zero.

Nada.

They, and you, have nothing but “Orange man bad”.

It was illegal.

Yes, Russia is awful!

Was Benghazi because of a video? Do you really want the readers to believe the Kurds were happy to see them deserted by Trump? Do you even known what hegemony means?

And yet, not a single vote was changed. So, exactly how did it help Trump beat Hillary 304-232?

S

According the FaceBook, 150 million Americans saw it. Nice try at downplaying the impact. That's half the population.

So? Not a single vote was changed, Moron.

It was illegal.

Yes, Russia is awful!

Was Benghazi because of a video? Do you really want the readers to believe the Kurds were happy to see them deserted by Trump? Do you even known what hegemony means?

Was Benghazi because of a video?

Wasn't it?

Over the next four months, the media establishment will play a central role in informing the public about the candidates and the issues. As the countdown to Election Day begins, it is important to remember the journalists who will help establish the campaign agenda are not an all-American mix of Democrats, Republicans and independents, but an elite group whose views veer sharply to the left.

Surveys over the past 25 years have consistently found that journalists are more liberal than rest of America. This MRC Special Report summarizes the relevant data on journalist attitudes, as well as polling showing how the American public’s recognition of the media’s liberal bias has grown over the years:

All sources of big mouths are primarily PROG. I can't call them liberals, they don't fit the description:

Teachers
Govt.
"News"
TV
Internet
Social internet
Hollywood
Radio
Bitching and moaning from women who hate the fathers of their children, & those who hate the opposite sex.

It was illegal.

Yes, Russia is awful!

Was Benghazi because of a video?

Wasn't it?
Clinton originally said it was but at the same time told her family it was a terrorist attack

Well then what happened?
Then he said DOJ guidelines established by the OLC prevented him from prosecuting Individual 1 on multiple counts of obstructing his investigation. And that other criminal inquires had been handed off to federal prosecutor's offices around the country.

You should know this stuff. It was wildly reported. Oh...........wait.............probably not on Faux. Never mind.

A couple thousand dollars in Facebook ads was all it took to beat Hillary, eh?
That is exactly the kind of deflection Trumpette's use all the time. The question isn't the effectiveness of what Russia did. It's that they did anything at all to influence Americans to vote for Trump. Assistance he not only welcomed but encouraged.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages

I referencing any and all Dimwingers in Congress.

Not a single one has brought forth any kind of plan to deal with this.

None.

Zip.

Zero.

Nada.

They, and you, have nothing but “Orange man bad”.
What does that have to fo with this thread?

Uh, and it's well documented that Hamas did all it could to help Obama in the 2008 election. Hamas was very active in Muslim communities all over the country and urging American Muslims to vote for Obama. Some Hamas figures publicly endorsed Obama. I recall that when these facts were pointed out to liberals in this forum, the response was a collective shrug of the shoulders.

Forum List

Back