Pelosiklutz and other left wing morons

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

blew off the virus at the beginning when Trump was taking action against it, then all of the sudden when it got more serious did a 180....followed by the same reaction of the left wing bubble heads on this board.

blew off the virus at the beginning when Trump was taking action against it, then all of the sudden when it got more serious did a 180....followed by the same reaction of the left wing bubble heads on this board.

But but but but CNN didn't tell us so it's not true!

In our (formerly?) prosperous society, more and more people have been searching for "causes" to give meaning to their lives. Since basic needs and even luxuries were taken for granted, exaggerated concerns about fire, flood and pestilence became the order of the day. When their enabling candidate (Hillary) lost to an unsympathetic realist (Trump) in 2016, their artificial worlds were destroyed and they were left bereft of any sense of purpose other than hatred of the man who caused it all.

She is hunkered down in a $5 million house in front of a $20,000 refrigerator full of artisan ice cream.

Yet she is the champion of the poor left. Wow.

If you are having a tough time during the pandemic and you support Nancy, you are a dumbass.

She is hunkered down in a $5 million house in front of a $20,000 refrigerator full of artisan ice cream.

Yet she is the champion of the poor left. Wow.

If you are having a tough time during the pandemic and you support Nancy, you are a dumbass.
I heard Trump as an ad out referring to dear Nancy as Nancy Antoniette let them eat ice cream.

I hate Trump, so I love Nancy and her $20,000 fridge.

You stupid fucking lemmings.

Maybe we should have Corona camps for those infected.

Forum List

Back