Trumpery was rejected, but continues to ravage the GOP

Right wing always saying Democrats are fascists but it doesn't play out that way.
I've always seen fascism as being on the rigth. Below are some links. First link is of Trump and his criminal cohorts. Most of his guys under indictment, in prison, or getting pardoned by Trump himself. In comparison, Democrats are Choir Boys.
Dummy, I just explained to you (in Post # 217) how the left is fascist. Slow learner ?

As for Democrats, all the top ones are criminals, involved in election fraud, the dossier fiasco, deleting emails, etc.

Right wing always saying Democrats are fascists but it doesn't play out that way.
I've always seen fascism as being on the rigth. Below are some links. First link is of Trump and his criminal cohorts. Most of his guys under indictment, in prison, or getting pardoned by Trump himself. In comparison, Democrats are Choir Boys.
Dummy, I just explained to you (in Post # 217) how the left is fascist. Slow learner ?
I read your explanation and disagreed. Where's your links that lefties are fascists.

I read your explanation and disagreed. Where's your links that lefties are fascists.
HA HA. That's another facet of the looney left. Everything in their little world (they think) must have a link. Oh ? And why, jason ? Don't you accept the definitive descriptions I posted about fascism in Post # 217 ?

If you do, there's no need for links. if you don't, then this whole forum is laughing at you, because we all know they describe fascism to a T.

Keep clinging, Trumptard racist!

lol
I cling to what is correct, and right, and just. You cling to opportunist idiots like Joe Biden, interested in nothing but money and power, and harming the American people right now, to get those things. Not many things could be dumber than that.

HA HA. I also notice you tossed the race card into the debate. Now let's see you back that up somehow, and while we're at it, do you support America's #1 worst racism ? >. Affirmative Action ?

After Trump sunk in Georgia and pulled down two Republican Senators with him, intra-potty mayhem has ensued.

‘It’s almost like insanity’: GOP base continues to lash out over Trump’s defeat
There’s no evidence of election fraud in Georgia. Even so, the party rank and file is fixated on it — even if it costs them in the midterms.
MARIETTA, Ga. — Nowhere has the post-Trump era been more painful for the Republican Party than in Georgia, where Trump loyalists’ war on Republican elected officials is still raging, at great cost.
After the presidential election, lost by Republicans in Georgia for the first time since 1992, the party crumpled in the January Senate runoffs. In the Atlanta suburbs, once a citadel of conservatism, Republicans were blown out.
Yet if that was cause for any introspection, it was not readily apparent as Republicans gathered at county conventions in recent days to chart their course for the midterm elections and the next presidential race in 2024.
In Cobb County, the archetype of the GOP’s suburban erosion, Republican activists over the weekend were still re-litigating Trump’s baseless claims of widespread voter fraud while drafting resolutions to rebuke the state’s Republican governor, Brian Kemp, and other Republican officials for their unwillingness to overturn Trump’s loss. The Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, has been all but excommunicated.
The once dominant Georgia GOP might be in meltdown in the suburbs, but the rank and file remains obsessed with Trump and the perceived wrongs of the last election.
As party activists vented at their county convention, the chair of the Cobb County Young Republicans, DeAnna Harris, stewed in the parking lot of her local party office.
“Huge mistake,” she said of the hostilities directed at Kemp and the reliving of 2020. “We’ve got to get out of this mindset. It’s almost like insanity.”
Watching the Peach Tree Keystone Cops braining one another with billy clubs, a discrete level of schadenfreude may be permitted.
Hurrah! Hurrah! we bring the jubilee!
Hurrah! Hurrah! the flag that makes you free!
So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea.
While we were marching through Georgia!
/----/ Trump wasn't rejected. democRATs stole the election while you cheered them on. If you think the 80,000 TRump supporters are just going to walk away, you're in for a big surprise.
k42etobthjb61.jpg
/—-/ No he didn’t.

Your threat against democracy is noted.

Trump goons tried it once, but are being identified and brought to justice.

Their violent insurrection failed.

['Occupy the Capitol': New report contradicts FBI's claims of no evidence in riot planning]
I have no threat against democracy. I have a threat against the destroyers of democracy, aka the Democratic party.

There were no "Trump goons". The Jan. 6 violence was perpetrated by leftist idiots like BLM and Antifa.

The GOP is a threat to this country. You are the one4s trying to destroy democrqacy.

There were Trump goons. All of the people arrested have ties to Trump.
/——-/ “democrqacy” deserves to be destroyed.

Make America Great Again means great right here right now. so let's get to work. Join me in this effort. join Trump in this effort, join Ron DeSantis in this effort, and let's take back america from this radical woke mob

USA! USA! USA! USA!

our founders taught us resistance to tyranny is obedience to God

we need more attitude, and more fortitude

"I still support everything trump said he stood for."

OK, poster Michelle.
That is competent parsing. ....... '"said he stood for".

OK, cool.
But the thing is poster Michelle , actions speak louder than words.
Character will out.
And it will matter.

Don Trump's serial adulteries...are OK with you Michelle?
After all, he never said he did 'em.
But the divorce records show that others ---the wives....acknowledge he did.

Character matters.

I am not voting on his personal life. I am voting on the ideas and solutions he pitched that I agree with. But thanks for the virtue signal script I understand the validation you are seeking from it. Listen, I am proud of you.

Trump loves to talk, but he completed nothing. He gets bored easily and loses interest. He's been like that since childhood.

REAL Americans know you white supremacist GOP scumbags are the enemy of this country.
HA HA. These left-loonies actually think their crazy catch phrases (white supremacist, conspiracy theory, transphobic, etc) have an ounce of substance. Meanwhile the REAL problems > black supremacy (ex. Affirmative Action), election fraud conspiracy, and transupremacy remain unfixed, and waiting for eradication.

Trump claimed there was election fraud in 2016.. He claiimed 3-5 million illegals voted.. He never proved that lie either.

HA HA. That's another facet of the looney left. Everything in their little world (they think) must have a link. Oh ? And why, jason ? Don't you accept the definitive descriptions I posted about fascism in Post # 217 ?

If you do, there's no need for links. if you don't, then this whole forum is laughing at you, because we all know they describe fascism to a T.

How many forums have laughed you off?

As for Democrats, all the top ones are criminals, involved in election fraud, the dossier fiasco, deleting emails, etc.

Maybe you should look up the meaning of Fascist before you continue your rant.

"I still support everything trump said he stood for."

OK, poster Michelle.
That is competent parsing. ....... '"said he stood for".

OK, cool.
But the thing is poster Michelle , actions speak louder than words.
Character will out.
And it will matter.

Don Trump's serial adulteries...are OK with you Michelle?
After all, he never said he did 'em.
But the divorce records show that others ---the wives....acknowledge he did.

Character matters.

Okay, poster Chillcothe.

"serial adulteries...are OK"

They may be okay with you, but are they really okay? Your lack of grammatical acumen is less important than your lack of character, both are substantially diminished.

All of the gay trysts by Barack Obama are adultery.

REAL Americans know you white supremacist GOP scumbags are the enemy of this country.
HA HA. These left-loonies actually think their crazy catch phrases (white supremacist, conspiracy theory, transphobic, etc) have an ounce of substance. Meanwhile the REAL problems > black supremacy (ex. Affirmative Action), election fraud conspiracy, and transupremacy remain unfixed, and waiting for eradication.
You racist robe is showing....

Republicans are in favor of making it harder to vote for any citizen who might vote Democrat to vote. You are nothing but a lying Nazi. Illegfal aliens did not vote in2020. Trump's AG saw no evidence of fraud that would have overturned the election. American citizens are abandoning Republicans. Gwinnet and Cobb counties in Georgia voted for Republicans through 2014. After 2014, they have voted Democrat and in 2020 went for Biden by nearly 20 points. Those are Americans.
FALSE! The only voter suppression that Republicans have ever been for is voter suppression of those who are INELIGIBLE to vote (ex. ILLEGAL ALIENS). You are nothing but a lying Nazi, which is consistent with your fascist Democrat ideology, which is consistent with fascism.

Talking about votes for Biden (all being in the context of fraud) as if they were real votes, is just more evidence of your dishonesty.

As for illegal aliens voting, they have voted heavily (Democrat) in every presidential election over the past 70 years, which is one of the prime reasons why Ex-President Eisenhower deported massive numbers of them in Operation Wetback, and numerous studies, which I have posted links of many times, show this.

BULLSHIT! Republicans tried to throw out hundreds of thousands of votes on phony fraud lawsuits. Despite the fact that Trump's AG found no evidence of fraud, Republicans are trying to make it harder to vote. NO illegals voted in this election. You arre the lying NAZI. You have absolutely no evidence of that. Dogtshit like you make all this garbage up. Eisenhower was one of the worst generals we ever had, a philanderer and a racist to boot.

Biden's votes were legitimate. You are the one who is dishonest.

Forum List

Back