Trumpery was rejected, but continues to ravage the GOP

After Trump sunk in Georgia and pulled down two Republican Senators with him, intra-potty mayhem has ensued.

‘It’s almost like insanity’: GOP base continues to lash out over Trump’s defeat
There’s no evidence of election fraud in Georgia. Even so, the party rank and file is fixated on it — even if it costs them in the midterms.
MARIETTA, Ga. — Nowhere has the post-Trump era been more painful for the Republican Party than in Georgia, where Trump loyalists’ war on Republican elected officials is still raging, at great cost.
After the presidential election, lost by Republicans in Georgia for the first time since 1992, the party crumpled in the January Senate runoffs. In the Atlanta suburbs, once a citadel of conservatism, Republicans were blown out.
Yet if that was cause for any introspection, it was not readily apparent as Republicans gathered at county conventions in recent days to chart their course for the midterm elections and the next presidential race in 2024.
In Cobb County, the archetype of the GOP’s suburban erosion, Republican activists over the weekend were still re-litigating Trump’s baseless claims of widespread voter fraud while drafting resolutions to rebuke the state’s Republican governor, Brian Kemp, and other Republican officials for their unwillingness to overturn Trump’s loss. The Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, has been all but excommunicated.
The once dominant Georgia GOP might be in meltdown in the suburbs, but the rank and file remains obsessed with Trump and the perceived wrongs of the last election.
As party activists vented at their county convention, the chair of the Cobb County Young Republicans, DeAnna Harris, stewed in the parking lot of her local party office.
“Huge mistake,” she said of the hostilities directed at Kemp and the reliving of 2020. “We’ve got to get out of this mindset. It’s almost like insanity.”
Watching the Peach Tree Keystone Cops braining one another with billy clubs, a discrete level of schadenfreude may be permitted.
Hurrah! Hurrah! we bring the jubilee!
Hurrah! Hurrah! the flag that makes you free!
So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea.
While we were marching through Georgia!

I know you're too stupid to know this, but trumpery is actually a real word, and it makes you thread title pretty funny. Your ignorance in amusing, keep it up.

Your ignorance is breath taking.

"I still support everything trump said he stood for."

OK, poster Michelle.
That is competent parsing. ....... '"said he stood for".

OK, cool.
But the thing is poster Michelle , actions speak louder than words.
Character will out.
And it will matter.

Don Trump's serial adulteries...are OK with you Michelle?
After all, he never said he did 'em.
But the divorce records show that others ---the wives....acknowledge he did.

Character matters.

Don J had no character is the point, yet the right elected him once.

Only once and then he was sent into political oblivion.

OK, poster Michelle.

OK, cool.
Character will out.
And it will matter.

Character matters.

I am not voting on his personal life. I am voting on the ideas and solutions he pitched that I agree with. But thanks for the virtue signal script I understand the validation you are seeking from it. Listen, I am proud of you.

Trump hurt Kemp too.. Kemp was playing it straight.. Shame really. Can't have any ethics in Trumpworld.

Kemp is a democrat asset. He gave Georgia to the Reich.

BTW, has Stacy Abrams ever conceded the race? Are you Nazis still claiming, without a hint of evidence, there was voter fraud that cost her the race?

Kemp was forced to face reality. Voters gavde Georfgia to Biden. The GOP is the new Nazi Party.

Did Stacy Abrams bring lawsuit after lawsuit over the election? That election showed how corrupt the GOP is. He should have recused himself from any decisions involving the election. Th3ere was fraud. He kicked 1.5 million people off of the voting rolls before the election. Many of them in parts of the state that are predominantly black.

OK, poster Michelle.

OK, cool.
Character will out.
And it will matter.

Character matters.

I am not voting on his personal life. I am voting on the ideas and solutions he pitched that I agree with. But thanks for the virtue signal script I understand the validation you are seeking from it. Listen, I am proud of you.
The virtue signal was proper and right, and, you, Michelle, are flatly wrong.

OK, poster Michelle.

OK, cool.
Character will out.
And it will matter.

Character matters.

The virtue signal was proper and right, and, you, Michelle, are flatly wrong.

In your perception and opinion of course.

There’s no evidence of election fraud in Georgia.

Up yers. Georgia STINKS of Leftwing Fraud.

The only think that STINKS is you. The election was fair and square.

Good. Then I can look forward to all your proof to back up your claims!

Numbers don't lie. No state has reported a huge discrepancy between the number of voters and the number of votes. A Michigan REPUBLICAN legislator pointed out to Giuliani if 30,000 extra votes were scanned, there would be 30,000 more votes than voters. Trumpo's lawsuits provided no proof of fraud. A judge in a lawsuit over poll watchers was asked by the judge how many pollwatchers there were. The Trump lawyer said a nonzero number. The judge tried to figure out what he was doing. Republican and Democrat judges ruled against Trump. Republican and Democrat election officials found no evidence of fraud.

The election was fair and square.
You must be living in reality.
You must have to move everyday.

PAY NO MIND to these bumpkins. They've had 10,000 opportunities to offer . . . anything . . . showing that Trump's election claims are false, wrong, mistaken, or just pure BS.

They haven't because they can't. And in a few weeks when I start laying out the whole case on how Bidden stole the election, they won't offer anything there disproving a bit of it there either.

You are the ones who have failed to prfovide any evidence of fraud.

If trump had any class at all...he would admit he lost and he would have welcomed President Elect Biden into the White House. But he has No Class....No Dignity....and No Patriotism. Rather than admit he had been defeated by the same EV count as he won in 2016....and he was smashed in the popular vote...he claimed "massive voter fraud." In actuality, his claim was and is a massive attempt to steal the election.

He lost the election in 2020. He lost over 60 times in the courts. Now he loses each time he claims he was cheated. Americans don't like sore losers. Karl Rove, who I still feel is a POS. had it right.

The Liar in Chief will curse the day he stood behind a podium and claimed "massive voter fraud." Then came January 6th. He is dead politically. But please.....let the GOPQ continue to bow at his feet. They evidently like to Lose?
There was massive election fraud and everybody knows it, IF republicans clean it up before the 2022 election (including stopping illegal alien voting), and elections go back to being legitimate again, the Democratic Party, with almost no support from American citizens, will cease to exist.

There was no evidence of massive fraud. You mean if Republicans can make it harder for minority and suburban voters to vote. Stopping Americans from voting is the only way that they can win. Even Trump has admitted it.

OMFG, now that is perfectly rightwinger MAGA
MAGA
View attachment 483104
"Oops! I trumped!"

View attachment 483106
"Yes! The British PM aired his solidarity with us!"
Wow, a whole pile of turds!

Today I read that there is a total of 15,000 hours of video of the Trump insurrectionists rioting.
And the DNC will use every second of the footage as 2022 and 2024 approaches. Voters don't like a party that condones insurrections against our government. Remember what he asked during the campaign?

I can see it now....Maybe Jaws music in the background....
"So, the party of Donald trump, the GOP, supported the first attack on the US Capitol in over 200 years. Do you really want to allow a party with it's eye on regime change to Govern? Is it worth taking a chance? Remember what the man that incited the Insurrection said, when he was campaigning?

Now...what do you have to lose....(video of the insurrection)....."Maybe your Country?"

I've provided more evidence of the fraud than probably anyone else or maybe everyone else on this forum combined, 25 documented cases in just one post.

I'm STILL waiting for you to just disprove ONE of them as false, wrong, baseless or debunked ONCE (and I mean really factually so, not just saying so blowing it our your ass).

But don't worry, little bee, just a few more weeks and you'll have more proof than you can know what to do with!

Let's do a Twofer. A BOGO.

We'll ask these two 'election skeptics' to...........

1. There was massive election fraud and everybody knows it,
2. The fraud is so entrenched it will be hard to dig out.
--------------------------------------
.....well, we'll ask these avatarees to either quit their caterwauling and whining about 'the Steal', and saddle up their little ponies and.......hold for it............PROVE IT!

Forgive me, but I get the impression the chatroom's handful of whiners about last November's election likely didn't even vote.

They seemingly are like that barstool pontificator who holds forth on all sorts of unsupported fringie jackassery ----- while the rest of us at the Dew Drop Inn look up at the ceiling, down at our shoes, play with our phones. All so we don't rudely outright snicker at the same ol', same 'ol from you know, THAT guy. The nutter.

Anyway, that scenario comes to mind. You too?
Either this airhead has been living in a closet for the past 6 months, or he/she is an avid watcher (and victim) of leftist, lying, OMISSION media, and that's the cause of the amazing display of cluelessness.

Nothing in American politics has had more proof displayed viral all over the internet (including in this forum), yet these goofballs still talk as if proof had not been shown, and needed to be. Is there a doctor in the house ?

The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide, and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.
Then, as the President and his team attempted to address the fraud and alleged abnormalities, the courts refused in any case evidence to be brought before a court of law.
We’ve heard over and over from Big Media that President Trump and his team lost numerous court cases linked to the 2020 election. But this is not accurate.

In 81 court cases on election fraud, 72 alleged illegal voting. In ZERO of the cases, was evidence ever allowed to be admitted or argued. What's the matter courts ? Afraid of the truth ?

View attachment 482749

1. There was no massive fraud. Republican and Democrat judges agree. Republican and Democrat election officials agree there was no fraud. Republican US Attorneys, including 2 in Georgia,, found no evidence of fraud that would overturn the election. AG Bob Barr says there was no evidence of fraud that would overturn the lection. Your source relies on questionable sources.

The courts refused to intervene because Trump provided no evidence of fraud. It is up to the plaintiffs to provide evidence. This includes judges appointed by Trump. The 2020 election will be known as the election that Republicans lost their mind and went to the dark side and have becone the Nazi Party.

The reason Trump jumped out to a big lead was because Republican legislatures refused to allow mail-in ballots to be counted until after the in-person votes were counted. This is why they wanted to delay the counting. If the nail in ballots were counted, Biden would have jumped out to a big lead and that talking point would have been off the table. Even in red Kansas, mail in votes went heavily for Biden.

Numbers don't lie.

You have no numbers.

You have no facts.

Between lies and bullshit, you are more confused that a blindfolded little girl spun around trying to play pin the tail on the donkey.

You are the liar and bullshit artist. You are stupider than Trump is. The number of votes cast and the number of voters are roughly even. In my word, if 40 people voted and there are 40 votes then that is even. Apparent,ly you want to start a new version of mathematics where 40 is not equal to 40. You are the one who has no facts. That has been verified by Trump's AG.

I've provided more evidence of the fraud than probably anyone else or maybe everyone else on this forum combined, 25 documented cases in just one post.

I'm STILL waiting for you to just disprove ONE of them as false, wrong, baseless or debunked ONCE (and I mean really factually so, not just saying so blowing it our your ass).

But don't worry, little bee, just a few more weeks and you'll have more proof than you can know what to do with!

You have not provided any proof. You have sources that are questionable at best. None of them are documented. Trump's AG also says your evidence is bullshit. Even judges appointed by Trump have said the same thing.

That is what Republicans are trying to do. That is why they are trying vto make it harder to vote. They liked businesaes when they do what the GOP wants them to do then they threat6en them. The GOP is the modern day version of the Chicago mobs of the 20s.
Unlike the idiot leftist media, and the even worse idiots who follow them, smart people know that the Georgia law made it EASIER to vote (and harder to CHEAT).

And yes, Republicans are in favor of making it harder to vote (for those people who SHOULD NOT BE VOTING - Ex. Illegal Aliens). The question is why are Democrats not in agreement with that ? And the answer is, they WANT illegal aliens to vote. Importing them and spreading them around the country, as Biden is doing now, is the Democrat way of getting VOTES, in a country whose citizens have largely abandoned them and their moronic ideas.

REAL Americans know you white supremacist GOP scumbags are the enemy of this country.
HA HA. These left-loonies actually think their crazy catch phrases (white supremacist, conspiracy theory, transphobic, etc) have an ounce of substance. Meanwhile the REAL problems > black supremacy (ex. Affirmative Action), election fraud conspiracy, and transupremacy remain unfixed, and waiting for eradication.

Forum List

Back