Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:
Like you told Hillary supporters or gore supporters, accept the loss.

As a noted Republican said, we've become a nation of whiners.

Well...the Whiner in Chief is giving us some tutorial lessons right now... :thewave:
I couldn't hear him for the liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth. You girls are so fragile and sensitive.
.....says THE LOSER!

Are you tired of Winning yet?

It's finally becoming clear that when Rump declared "you'll be tired of winning", he misspelled the word "whining".
Fragile and sensitive. You girls must be manstruating.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO.

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

Like you told Hillary supporters or gore supporters, accept the loss.

As a noted Republican said, we've become a nation of whiners.

Well...the Whiner in Chief is giving us some tutorial lessons right now... :thewave:
I couldn't hear him for the liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth. You girls are so fragile and sensitive.
.....says THE LOSER!

Are you tired of Winning yet?

It's finally becoming clear that when Rump declared "you'll be tired of winning", he misspelled the word "whining".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO.
At least you admit that you have a mangina that bleeds.

Biden/Harris openly supported the rioters,
That is a fucking outright LIE...you piece of shit
Actually it's not. As fires raged, stores were looted, property was destroyed, American citizens were being victimized by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists, while Joe and Kamala would not even acknowledge the terrorist violence BLM was engaging in let alone even considering condemning it / them, Biden, Kamala, and the Democrats were embracing violent BLM by agreeing to concessions and adding some of their demands to the DNC / Biden-Kamala Platform...

Feel free to apologize to Zorro and admit you were wrong.....

Bwuhahahaha.....don't panic - I know there is no way in hell you would ever do either of those.

:p
NO WHERE did Harris or Biden condone or support violence.

You are a pathetic liar.

And NO violence was committed for Biden or because of Biden...
You can scream all you like. THE ENTIRE NATION SAW WHAT YOU DID. You guys had a national platform during your convention and said nothing about the violence engulfing our cities. It wasn't until the polls turned against you that some half assed unconvincing efforts that didn't even fool you were grudging undertaken.
... Trumpers however are threatening and plotting murder...to SUPPORT Trump...
If true, I condemn that, hope that law enforcement will fully hold them to account before they harm someone, AND OUR VP WILL NOT RAISE MONEY FOR THEIR BAIL!

I love how you guys think you can scream at truth, and change it. You fool no one. We all know who you folks are, and what you did, that is why you lost the election and the GOP did so well.
No one is screaming but you, asshole.

YOU just showed that neither Biden nor Harris condoned or supported violence. And none was committed in their name

Thank You

I did...

As BLM themselves screamed, "Silence is violence", & Joe & Natasha Harris refused to acknowledge let alone condemn their violence...then agreed to make some of their demands part if the DNC / Joe & Natasha platform.

Curse, insult, & scream all you want - as the link I posted shows, this is documented fact.

The ugly underbelly of Trumpism is all over this thread
People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Free to listen to fascist bullshit from folks like you? What a privilege.
Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do. You folks really should start respecting the rights of others and end these attempts to control others.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel when treat others with the respect that you expect to be shown to you.

There is nothing wrong, and much right, with others holding views you disagree with and freely voicing and publishing them.
There is nothing right with:

It may be time to get out the guns and have the revolt that they apparently are insisting on. And perhaps shoot that black SOB among the first. It's about time to take this country back in the only way these SOBs seem to understand.
OR
You should be shot as a traitor komrade.

How am I supposed to respect that? You call that "another viewpoint?"
But yoh 'respected' violent rhetoric so severe it incited a political assassination attempt...Or Hillary paying thugs to beat and Bloody Trump supporters...etc?

People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do. You folks really should start respecting the rights of others and end these attempts to control others.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel when treat others with the respect that you expect to be shown to you.

There is nothing wrong, and much right, with others holding views you disagree with and freely voicing and publishing them.

It may be time to get out the guns and have the revolt that they apparently are insisting on. And perhaps shoot that black SOB among the first. It's about time to take this country back in the only way these SOBs seem to understand.
OR

But yoh 'respected' violent rhetoric so severe it incited a political assassination attempt...Or Hillary paying thugs to beat and Bloody Trump supporters...etc?
The Left Supports Political Violence, from VP Harris bailing rioters out of jail so they could riot again, to Biden staffers raising bail funds.

We all saw what they did, this is known. It's part of why the GOP did so well in this election.

"The left"?

This isn't about "politics". This is a CULT. Read the post I just quoted.
Then think about the yahoos plotting to KIDNAP AND EXECUTE a governor.
"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

Its not a cult. People are just as loyal to trump as there are people loyal to Biden. I don't understand how people can put labels only on one side, when the other side are just as much loyal to their guy.

I've heard people say this a few times. Where is the article where it said they were going to execute her? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I've seen articles, but they don't mention anything about execution.

"Very fine people".
Has been debunked many times. Please don't just look at the sound byte that left wing media gives to you. Look at everything trump said. You know, when he said that, he wasn't talking about the white supremacists when he said "very fine people" because he goes on to exclude them and said they should be condemned. Why do all the left wingers leave that part out?

"Stand by".

Nobody really knows what he meant by that. Sure, the left wing talk hosts used it to gin up a lot of rhetoric and fear mongering, but nobody really knows what he meant.

"Beat the crap out of 'em".

I give ya this one. He shouldn't have said it, but he was just referring to people disrupting his campaign speech.

Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

If this is referring to the biden bus drama, wasn't it already proven that it was a vehicle of a left wingers who was at fault?

Man oh man. I've said it before, here on this very forum, and ill say it again. Trump was right about one thing for sure, the media is the enemy of the people.

Look at where we are at, so polarized and ready to be at each others throats, and why? Because of media. We live in echo chambers and get fed from the hours of rhetoric each and every day. We choose to see only one side, and that side is telling us that the other side are hateful and hideous people.

Media = programming. When you listen to hateful rhetoric for too long, it causes you to become hateful. Personally, im having to take a step back from listening to left wing talk shows, I found that by listening to their hateful rhetoric, and constant attacks on right wingers every day, with their vile language, and constant accusations, it started to make me become very jaded. I'm someone who leans libertarian right, but I listen to talk shows on both sides, just to hear what the other side is saying.

After months of listening to people like michaelangelo signorile, who's show is nothing but hate speech against the right, and accusations and constantly berating and down talking Republicans, i found myself becoming hateful myself, not against the right, but against the left, and all the hate that they were spouting.

Point is, if you continually feed off of that sort of thing, you will become part of it. Its just psychological. If you listen to something long enough, you become more and more affected by it.

I think the media controls us more than some want to admit. If you think of it, everything you know about what is going on in the world comes from a media outlet. If you listen to fox, then that news is going to have a right leaning spin. If you listen to cnn or msnbc, then its going to have a left leaning spin, but you'll never get the unslanted truth.

To me, this is a problem, because this means media outlets have way too much power to be able to influence.

Just look at FB and Twitter now, and YouTube. They have become so influential, they are having to have hearings on their efforts to silence opposing views, and these are not even "news" organizations, but, they can be every bit as influential as fox and cnn, even more so, since a lot of people get their news and stories from people who post to these sites.

Anyway, I've blathered on too long. Its just sad when you have video of someone saying something, and people would rather believe the echo chamber spun version of it.

"The left"?

"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

Its not a cult. People are just as loyal to trump as there are people loyal to Biden. I don't understand how people can put labels only on one side, when the other side are just as much loyal to their guy.

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple. You're in Jim Jones territory. For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so. That is in fact what this thread is ABOUT.

And yet the poster I quoted actually tried to hide it behind "politics". So I called her on it.

Matter of fact you just committed the same gaffe "why do left-wingers...". Intentional blindness. More than a few of y'all are always desperate to try to spin all this into some kind of "political" situation, presumably because you can't handle it on its real basis.

From our temporal perspective we look back at the Germany of the 1930s and ask, "how could a nation blindly go along with that?". Whelp, that's the same thing the world of tomorrow will be asking --- indeed the rest of the world is already asking it.

I'll be damned if I can come up with an answer.

Last edited:

OR

Zorro! More above. I am not a rioting mob. When we talk, it is one on one. All your generalities are just so much Anti-Democrat propaganda.
Direct me to your posts, prior to when polling against the riots was published, where you loudly and unequivocally condemned the riots, looting, assault, and arson that the lawless left engaged in, in our cities, all summer.
Why? It has nothing to do with this argument.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Good, you had your shot, now we're up. Wash your crack.

"The left"?

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple. You're in Jim Jones territory. For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so. That is in fact what this thread is ABOUT.

And yet the poster I quoted actually tried to hide it behind "politics". So I called her on it.

Matter of fact you just committed the same gaffe "why do left-wingers...". Intentional blindness. More than a few of y'all are always desperate to try to spin all this into some kind of "political" situation, presumably because you can't handle it on its real basis.

From our temporal perspective we look back at the Germany of the 1930s and ask, "how could a nation blindly go along with that?". Whelp, that's the same thing the world of tomorrow will be asking --- indeed the rest of the world is already asking it.

This continuous attempt to compare to Trump and loyal Deep State democrat proven crime syndicate -rejecting conservatives is the biggest leftist practice of accusing others of being who they are and doing what they do.

From violent marches to Unconstitutional attempts to control the populace to state / big tech / fake news censoring and flat out banning / silencing news and anyone who does not embrace the liberal-only allowed agendas and ideology to having 'revenge' lists and committees calling for purging the US political landscape in this country, to include 're-education camp's....the ONLY ones who even closely resembles the Nazis / Nazi Germany are the liberal extremist democrats....

Democrats have declared any American that has not supported the DNC's last 2 proven criminal candidates who have been exposed for working with our enemies to retake power are the ones who are the 'threat'....

"The left"?

This continuous attempt to compare to Trump and loyal Deep State democrat proven crime syndicate -rejecting conservatives is the biggest leftist practice of accusing others of being who they are and doing what they do.

From violent marches to Unconstitutional attempts to control the populace to state / big tech / fake news censoring and flat out banning / silencing news and anyone who does not embrace the liberal-only allowed agendas and ideology to having 'revenge' lists and committees calling for purging the US political landscape in this country, to include 're-education camp's....the ONLY ones who even closely resembles the Nazis / Nazi Germany are the liberal extremist democrats....

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

straight-jacket.gif

Oh, so you're an incel loser. Why didn't you just say so at the start? Your pouty hatred of all women for rejecting you over your whole violent-loser life makes your incel status very obvious.
STFU with the constant PROJECTING....

"The left"?

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too stupid to be either of my grandparents & too butt ugly to be their dog, so STFU snowflake... Especially since you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversations.

"Intelligent conversations" like trying to equate two polar opposites and then acting surprised when it puts you in a straightjacket?

That's nice, dear.

"The left"?

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too f*ing stupid to be my grandparents & too ugly to be their dog...you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversation...so do is all a favor & STFU....

"The left"?

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too f*ing stupid to be my grandparents & too ugly to be their dog...you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversation...so do is all a favor & STFU....

That's nice, dear. But I assure you if I was your grandparent I'd be turning to my wife saying "that's not from MY side of the family".

"The left"?

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple.

Interesting, because the same thing applies to biden and his supporters. There are things that have come out about biden, things that have some evidence, or at least some suspicious looking information, and the left denies and defends it to their very core.

You call right wingers cultists for the very same thing, why not look at yourselves? Sure, I already know the answer. Its going to be "because the right is just lying", or "this news organization has debunked it". Which goes exactly to the point of my post. You CHOOSE to believe sites like cnn and msnbc, just like the right CHOOSES to believe fox. You say they are wrong, they say you are wrong.....well, if both are wrong, then who is right?

The most common answer is "whatever echo chamber i want to be fed by"

For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so.

Let's look at who's threatening violence, and who has, and is, actually committing violence.

Who says "find them in public places, and find a group, and confrint them, and tell them they are not welcome"? That would be democrats, and as we have seen, they took her words and acted on them. There have been several videos come out of people doing this very thing.

Who do we see, over and over, doing violence to people who wear maga hats, or pro republican clothing? That would be democrats. Many people have stopped wearing pro Trump attire, and have stopped putting pro trump stickers in their vehicles, for fear they may be attacked, or have their vehicle vandalized.

Who do we see roaming around in groups attacking people because of their political stances? That would be democrats, as seen in the latest video at the maga March on Washington. You almost never see the right starting then fight, its mostly them just defending. I'm not saying this is always the case, but, by and large, its the leftists who are starting the violence.

And, I've yet to see any video or direct quote from Trump telling people to go out and commit mass violence. Aside from during his campaign event where he told them to beat up that guy who was causing a scene, all you have is left wing media twisting words and context to make it SEEM like Trump is telling people to cause violence.

If you have a link that shows Trump actually calling people to go out en mass and create violence, id like to see it.

Again, by and large, most of your violent rhetoric is coming from the left, and most of your actual violence is coming from the left.

I only said that because you mentioned trumps "fine people on both sides" comment, and yes, i did say why do left wingers do that, when the full context and full truth is there for you to see, right on video. You won't see that, however, because the echo chamber of choice decided to edit that part out,.and only give you the part they wanted you to see, in order to elicit a desired response, which usually is anger. Fox is no different, so, feel free to call me out on their spin as well. Both sides are equally guilty.

"The left"?

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple.

Interesting, because the same thing applies to biden and his supporters. There are things that have come out about biden, things that have some evidence, or at least some suspicious looking information, and the left denies and defends it to their very core.

You call right wingers cultists for the very same thing

This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother.

But say speaking of cult followers, since we both know that proper names are capitalized in English, how is it the only time you do that is on the name "Trump"?

Exactly. Soon as Biden steps in the WH..we are fucked. No vaseline. So its gonna BURN. All of us.

Forum List

Back