Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today

Fake news.

Holy fuck, after months of the left rioting, burning and looting with the media trying to demand it was all peaceful you are bitching because of people saying they are going to be violent.....

The gaslighting that goes on here is monumentally asinine.

It has become rediculous and you make a great point. They are gas lighting and spreading fake news as usual.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Some of the MAGA bumper stickers have declared war on Cyclists. Speed up, cut them off at intersections,make the bike stop in just a couple of feet (a bike can do that but you stand it on it's front wheel doing it). And if they contact the cyclist they claim they never saw them. I have had that happen a few times since Nov 3rd and I know they are very aware of the Cyclist. The only reason we haven't had a fatality in our Cyclists is that most of us on the roads and bike paths are veteran riders and can prevent the contact. 5000lbs V 200lbs, guess which one wins?

Maybe we need to pass a law that Cyclists can carry on the bikes and when someone does that we get to pump 3 rounds into their gas tank. It amounts to the same thing.

Your 3' 6 and 200 lbs and can pedal a bike ???

View attachment 420341

Looks like a Party of the Rumper Romperroom.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

LOL, surely you jest...Because on this very forum I have read that Trump supporters should be jailed, killed, deported, and attacked in the streets. And not just today either...This is projection of the most blatant kind...Seek help.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Some of the MAGA bumper stickers have declared war on Cyclists. Speed up, cut them off at intersections,make the bike stop in just a couple of feet (a bike can do that but you stand it on it's front wheel doing it). And if they contact the cyclist they claim they never saw them. I have had that happen a few times since Nov 3rd and I know they are very aware of the Cyclist. The only reason we haven't had a fatality in our Cyclists is that most of us on the roads and bike paths are veteran riders and can prevent the contact. 5000lbs V 200lbs, guess which one wins?

Maybe we need to pass a law that Cyclists can carry on the bikes and when someone does that we get to pump 3 rounds into their gas tank. It amounts to the same thing.

Your 3' 6 and 200 lbs and can pedal a bike ???

View attachment 420341

Looks like a Party of the Rumper Romperroom.

Oh please, after the past 4 years of your own epic tantrums, you can’t even stand 3 weeks of verification...Now that’s childish.

I think it's possible that we'll see some sporadic violence from Trumpsters whose fake news media has driven them over the edge.

Most, though, are just keyboard commandos who use threats as a kind of catharsis.

There does remain a small chance that a larger-scale terrorist attack could happen, and we do need to remember that.

So how many Dylan Roof's are out there.

What did he say?

He had been hanging out on racist websites and at a certain point said "I got tired of all the people just talking. I had to DO something"

So he walked into a church and killed a bunch of black folks

Remember that

What did he say?

He had been hanging out on racist websites and at a certain point said "I got tired of all the people just talking. I had to DO something"

Remember that

Are all of us racist Lesh?

What did he say?

Remember that

You seem to be. Why else would you seize on that part of what I said.

Or are you just stupid?

What did he say?

Remember that

You seem to be. Why else would you seize on that part of what I said.

Or are you just stupid?
Hmmmm. Let’s see, could it be that you equated all Trump supporters with racist trash?

So, I seem to be racist eh? Outline what you think makes that so, since you know me so well....Or, are you just stupid?

Hmmmm. Let’s see, could it be that you equated all Trump supporters with racist trash?

So, I seem to be racist eh? Outline what you think makes that so, since you know me so well....Or, are you just stupid?
I compared the violent rhetoric that Dylan Roof was exposed to...and which drove him to commit mass murder to the violent rhetoric that you Trumpers are engaging in and you somehow missed that.

Did you miss it because you identify with that racism or are you just too fucking stupid to understand what you read?

You tell us

I compared the violent rhetoric that Dylan Roof was exposed to...and which drove him to commit mass murder to the violent rhetoric that you Trumpers are engaging in and you somehow missed that.

Did you miss it because you identify with that racism or are you just too fucking stupid to understand what you read?

You tell us

No, no...bad Lesh....I asked you about me as a person...you then move to “Trumpers“....Now are you too fucking stupid to understand what you read? You tell us

There are than a few Trumpist Timothy McVeighs out there. Read the posts by psycho Trumpists and their calls for civil war not just in this Board but throughout the Internet. As many Trumpers move on from the Trump cult as Trump exit’s the national stage, there will be those that will cling on. These stragglers will be a Fifth Column in this nation advocating sedition and treason via violence against the United State government.

There are than a few Trumpist Timothy McVeight out there. Read the posts by psycho Trumpists and their calls for civil war not just in this Board but throughout the Internet. As many Trumpers move on from the Trump cult as Trump exit’s the national stage, there will be those that will cling on. These stragglers will be a Fifth Column in this nation advocating sedition and treason via violence against the United State government.
There's no "finding" the Dylan Roof's out there. We can't prosecute people for thought crimes.

But the violent RHETORIC must be stopped that drives those people.

THAT is what causes them to do what they do and THAT is what we can't tolerate

Goose meet Gander

There are than a few Trumpist Timothy McVeight out there. Read the posts by psycho Trumpists and their calls for civil war not just in this Board but throughout the Internet. As many Trumpers move on from the Trump cult as Trump exit’s the national stage, there will be those that will cling on. These stragglers will be a Fifth Column in this nation advocating sedition and treason via violence against the United State government.
There's no "finding" the Dylan Roof's out there. We can't prosecute people for thought crimes.

But the violent RHETORIC must be stopped that drives those people.

THAT is what causes them to do what they do and THAT is what we can't tolerate
That is right. We know many Trumpers are weak-minded fools that actually believe the lies and bullshiit spouted by Trump and his minions. The Pizzagate assault was not an anolomy. Expect more of this in the future from Trumpers. They really do believe in these insane conspiracy theories.

Goose meet Gander
I understand that, that is how you "feel" but the reality is quite different.

You just don't see "leftists" advocating murder like we have see on this very board over the last couple days

Goose meet Gander
I understand that, that is how you "feel" but the reality is quite different.

You just don't see "leftists" advocating murder like we have see on this very board over the last couple days
There is no comparison between the left and right on this issue. Many on the right are quite vocal in their call for civil war and violence. Not all on the right, but a sizable minority. This board is proof of that.

Last edited:

I'm not generally one to stand up for Trump supporters - I think there's a genuine kind of insanity at work there. But is there any doubt the rioting and protests would have been far worse if Trump had one?

Just because some may advocate Allende helicopter rides for leftists, is no reason to get yer panties in a wad. What is the mantra of supporters of the surveillance state? If you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back