Trump

When your kids become suicidal, please have them checked into the psych ward

Interesting you bring that up because I can't recall any kids committing suicide because they were picked on at school when I was that age. That seems to be a product of the current school age generation who were raised by people like you to be a bunch of gutless snowflakes.
Don't you see that people like that are the real fucking cowards? Can't deal with their own demons so they have to abuse others (verbally or otherwise) to feel powerful?? Those are the sissies. And if you identify with them then you're one too. People in your generation had wives and girlfriends to beat. Now that women are getting educated and leaving these bastards alone with their own thoughts, they're putting guns to their heads.

My generation? LOL. I'm only 34 years old you tard. Do you know what it was like being the only Asian kid growing up in a mostly white blue collar neighborhood in Boston? I'll give you one guess who they all used to pick on, that is until I got into junior high school and finally got sick of it. You know what I did? I started learning martial arts and competing and after I won a few competitive fights and then finally kicked some kid's ass at school in the seventh grade when he wouldn't leave me alone one day they all stopped fucking with me and were suddenly my friends. That's how you handle that problem.

What I did not do was wallow in victimhood and expect everyone to feel sorry for me like a little bitch which is what kids are being taught to do now. It's no wonder why they can't emotionally handle the situations and end up killing themselves over it.
Using violence and abuse to solve your problems is STUPID. It takes away from you actually having to THINK and come to resolutions with people. The only exception is life endangerment.

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations
Melania said her goal as First Mistress is going to be to address online bullying. That family just came to troll the fucking planet, and they're not even pretending otherwise.

I'm really warming up to the idea of a Trump administration. :lol:

WELL DONE MIKE WALLACE with TRUMP on FOX NEWS: exposing his hypocrisy and lack of politics.

Trump is afraid to do a press conferences, so he meets with Wallace. So Wallace hits him hard on the obvious, quote from Wallace to Trump (on Fox) 2 days ago, "In the last few days, you have named cabinet heads, Department Agency people at EPA, at labor, at health and human services, education, who are diametrically opposed to what those agencies have been doing for the last eight years. Fair to say you’re going to take a wrecking ball to the Obama legacy?" If you read Trump's responses, he thinks regulation causes slow approvals. OK...so his logic: its best to wreck those agencies. He thinks Climate change is a hoax, etc. It gets even better as you read the interview.

Read Donald Trump’s Fox News Interview on Russia, Climate Change and His Company’s Future
Donald Trump sat down for interview with Fox News Sunday.
FORTUNE.COM

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations
Melania said her goal as First Mistress is going to be to address online bullying. That family just came to troll the fucking planet, and they're not even pretending otherwise.

WELL DONE MIKE WALLACE with TRUMP on FOX NEWS: exposing his hypocrisy and lack of politics.

Trump is afraid to do a press conferences, so he meets with Wallace.

Well, he's only on the teevee 16 hours a day, and "lack of politics" is a good thing..

Right now he's merely playing the disdained-by-all media until he's actually sworn in.

Well, he's only on the teevee 16 hours a day, and "lack of politics" is a good thing..

Right now he's merely playing the disdained-by-all media until he's actually sworn in.
if those 15 record dow highs are his doing god bless ,,,hard hating someone who makes you richer

All of the anti-bullying work you are referring to is a bunch of sissified garbage. Instead of teaching children in our schools to be victims when someone picks on them they should be taught to stand up and fight for themselves because that is how the real world works
I'm glad we're teaching kids not to be bigoted and to treat each other with respect. You can twist that into whatever shape you like, it does not change what it is for.
To the OP: I don't believe Trump will erase what has been done. Those that could learn it already have, and those who dislike treating others with respect will probably never get it.

if those 15 record dow highs are his doing god bless ,,,hard hating someone who makes you richer

Yes, nice to have that post election afterglow. He definitely brings a different attitude to the table.

We'll see where things are a year from now.

All of the anti-bullying work you are referring to is a bunch of sissified garbage. Instead of teaching children in our schools to be victims when someone picks on them they should be taught to stand up and fight for themselves because that is how the real world works
I'm glad we're teaching kids not to be bigoted and to treat each other with respect. You can twist that into whatever shape you like, it does not change what it is for.
To the OP: I don't believe Trump will erase what has been done. Those that could learn it already have, and those who dislike treating others with respect will probably never get it.

Kids are not taught NOT to be bigoted. They are taught TO be bigoted.

have to agree there are some who will never get it ,,,,,,in my neck of the woods we call those types republicans

Yes, nice to have that post election afterglow. He definitely brings a different attitude to the table.

We'll see where things are a year from now.
all well and good what he says completely a different question to see how long it takes congress to act

Kids are not taught NOT to be bigoted. They are taught TO be bigoted.
Wrong Billy. Your silly sophistry isn't going to work on me. Kids are being taught to call out bigots. If you don't like it, you might be a bigot.

When your kids become suicidal, please have them checked into the psych ward

Interesting you bring that up because I can't recall any kids committing suicide because they were picked on at school when I was that age. That seems to be a product of the current school age generation who were raised by people like you to be a bunch of gutless snowflakes.
Don't you see that people like that are the real fucking cowards? Can't deal with their own demons so they have to abuse others (verbally or otherwise) to feel powerful?? Those are the sissies. And if you identify with them then you're one too. People in your generation had wives and girlfriends to beat. Now that women are getting educated and leaving these bastards alone with their own thoughts, they're putting guns to their heads.

My generation? LOL. I'm only 34 years old you tard. Do you know what it was like being the only Asian kid growing up in a mostly white blue collar neighborhood in Boston? I'll give you one guess who they all used to pick on, that is until I got into junior high school and finally got sick of it. You know what I did? I started learning martial arts and competing and after I won a few competitive fights and then finally kicked some kid's ass at school in the seventh grade when he wouldn't leave me alone one day they all stopped fucking with me and were suddenly my friends. That's how you handle that problem.

What I did not do was wallow in victimhood and expect everyone to feel sorry for me like a little bitch which is what kids are being taught to do now. It's no wonder why they can't emotionally handle the situations and end up killing themselves over it.
Using violence and abuse to solve your problems is STUPID. It takes away from you actually having to THINK and come to resolutions with people. The only exception is life endangerment.
It's interesting that most people's experience with bullying came in junior high. At that point in our development, Nope, we are pretty STUPID, so I can see it getting to the point of punching back. But it doesn't have to be the first option.

If you want to live your entire life being a doormat, go for it. That's your decision

Bullying and bigotry have existed since the dawn of humanity and always will. If you think these Kumbaya initiatives are going to change that you're fooling yourself. You need to teach kids to stand up to bullies, not cower in the corner sucking their thumbs.

Kids are being taught to call out bigots. If you don't like it, you might be a bigot.

I would argue that many kids are being taught to use the label of bigotry on anyone who disagrees with their views on social justice. If you don't see that, you might be a fascist.

Bullying and bigotry have existed since the dawn of humanity and always will. If you think these Kumbaya initiatives are going to change that you're fooling yourself. You need to teach kids to stand up to bullies, not cower in the corner sucking their thumbs.
YES I agree but only when using reasonable alternatives

Considering most bullying is done by groups of people, this would encourage kids to get a gun and shoot the bullies.

Considering most bullying is done by groups of people, this would encourage kids to get a gun and shoot the bullies.

Based on what evidence? You're own ignorance doesn't qualify. Teaching kids to stand up to bullies is exactly how those problems were handled for generations and no kids ever did what you claim. It wasn't until the late 1900s that we started hearing about the Boomers' fragile little snowflake children, who all received the participation trophies and were told they are all special, shooting up schools because they weren't raised to cope appropriately.

Based on what evidence? You're own ignorance doesn't qualify. Teaching kids to stand up to bullies is exactly how those problems were handled for generations and no kids ever did what you claim. It wasn't until the late 1900s that we started hearing about the Boomers' fragile little snowflake children, who all received the participation trophies and were told they are all special, shooting up schools because they weren't raised to cope appropriately.
I am ignorant, yet you refuse to believe there were school shootings in the 19th century?
List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

Do you believe violence is the answer to everything?

Forum List

Back