Trump

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations

All of the anti-bullying work you are referring to is a bunch of sissified garbage. Instead of teaching children in our schools to be victims when someone picks on them they should be taught to stand up and fight for themselves because that is how the real world works
There is a lot less bullying that goes on in my nephews schools. Neither of them have ever been in a fight. I was tough coming out of Jr high. Jr high and freshman year in public school were very much like prison.

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations
Stupid. Hide now while you can.
Nope, bullies gonna be bullied, because they are alt right snowflakes.
Democrat bullies are being bullied, retard.

Yet you alt right cuck snowflakes are crying because your bullying is having no effect.

Yet you alt right cuck snowflakes are crying because your bullying is having no effect.
Bullying retards like you is against my progressive sensibilities.

Forum List

Back