Trump: You would be in jail.

Can a president pardon convictions that occur AFTER he leaves office? Let's use some logic here.

No,but he can issue a Presidential pardon for any crimes or percieved crimes that were committed while he was in office or before he took office.
You'll forgive me if I don't want to repeat the first 5 pages. It's all there. Nobody has broken my argument.

Broken your argument? That being Trump will change history and do what has never been done before and over ride a Presidential Pardon? That's not an argument, that's a dream. Wake that fuck up, and quit being so arrogant.
Oh look who's here for round 2 not realizing he lost and the crowds have left and the janitor turned off the lights.

Can a president pardon convictions that occur AFTER he leaves office? Let's use some logic here.

No,but he can issue a Presidential pardon for any crimes or percieved crimes that were committed while he was in office or before he took office.
You'll forgive me if I don't want to repeat the first 5 pages. It's all there. Nobody has broken my argument.

Broken your argument? That being Trump will change history and do what has never been done before and over ride a Presidential Pardon? That's not an argument, that's a dream. Wake that fuck up, and quit being so arrogant.
Oh look who's here for round 2 not realizing he lost and the crowds have left and the janitor turned off the lights.

Lost? I provided proof for my argument. You were unable to refute zero of what I said, and instead your only defense was, Trump will change history. Idiot.

Lost? I provided proof for my argument. You were unable to refute zero of what I said, and instead your only defense was, Trump will change history. Idiot.
Are we back to "idiot"?

Goodbye.

Are we back to "idiot"?

Goodbye.

Yep, you called me an idiot first off, right out of the gate when you were TOTALLY wrong and I was correct. You finally apologized, but since then you done nothing but to show you are indeed... an idiot.

the-results-are-xbgnja.jpg

Sadly, Obama will pardon her before he leaves office, and Hillary will be untouchable.
He can only pardon someone who's been convicted of a crime.

How did President Ford pardon President Nixon if what you say is true?
He didn't. He discouraged prosecution by a future administration but he would have been powerless to stop it. It was symbolic and lacking in any real power.

"The first major court case involving the pardon power, Ex parte Garland, 71 U.S. (4 Wall.) 333, 18 L. Ed. 366 (1866),established both the scope of the pardon power and the legal effect on a person who was
pardoned. President Andrew Johnson pardoned Arkansas attorney and Confederate sympathizer Alexander Hamilton Garland, who had not been tried,for any offenses he might have committed during the Civil War. Garland sought to practice in federal court, but federal law required that he swear an oath that he never aided the Confederacy. Garland argued that the pardon absolved him of the need to take the oath. The Supreme Court agreed with Garland. It held that the scope of the pardon
power "is unlimited, with the exception stated [impeachment]. It extends to every offence known to the
law,
and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment."

Last edited:
RE: DEBATE: the reason this "sex scandal" is so pernicious is that it got the Liberal MSNBC (more shit not believable communication station) station to PLAY GOD JUDGE and JURY yet AGAIN as they do everyday. Anderson arrogant son of a fashion designer elite bitch got to pretend he was a lawyer and accuse Trump of hyped up "sexual assault". Unless Nancy O'Dell comes out and says it was assault not words, then yet again this is the Democrats using perfume to distract from thier uncleanliness. MSNBC is the most hateful bunch of losers.

Last edited:
You know, watching trump pimp those poor women out like common whores during his bizarre press conference yesterday for his own personal gain sickened me. And left me wondering just how low will the repub party go for this freak of nature!

Are you talking about the victims of Billy Blow Job Clinton's sexual harassment?

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." - Matthew 15:11 : OR IS THAT THE GOSPEL OF HURRICANE MATTHEW...Hurricane Hillary, Tornado Trump
matthew-history.jpg Matthew's Toll Rises; Flooding Strands 1500 in North Carolina

Last edited:
"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." - Matthew 15:11 : OR IS THAT THE GOSPEL OF HURRICANE MATTHEW...Hurricane Hillary, Tornado Trump
View attachment 92943 Matthew's Toll Rises; Flooding Strands 1500 in North Carolina
I hesitate to see disasters as instruments of divine judgment. The Puritans that journeyed over from Great Britain often lost half their ship roster due to various diseases. They founded settlements that were wiped out through starvation, Indian attacks, and disease and were brought to desolation, giving all appearance that God had abandoned them. Yet they were godly people acting within the will of their Lord. Since humans are proficient at seeing patterns, they try to assign purpose to terrible events, trying to make sense of the senseless.

This nation started out righteous, and has gradually turned its back on a righteous God, but devastating hurricanes, earthquakes, and other disasters have afflicted the continent consistently from the start to today. Many Christians look at the Old Testament and believe God still acts in this way, but we are in the Covenant of Grace, the gulf between man and God bridged by mercy. No more Sodom, no more Gomorrah.

He played to the deplorables with that ignorant vomit. Trump talks like he gets to personally arrest people, or force people to be prosecuted and jailed or not even prosecuted.

And for any candidate to say he'd jail their opponent is Soviet Union type of bullshit. It's something you'd hear from Kruschev or Kim Jung Un who don't have to worry about due process or LAWS.

Tinhorn dictators down in third world banana republics like Crapazula use that exact same tactic on their political opponents.

The repub party has as usual found a new low they all seem to be very happy with. Why am I not surprised!

HRC noted Michelle Obama's advice about "when they go low, we go high".

Low is the norm for Republicans now as you note. They don't go anywhere, LOW is what they are with Trump and his supporters the lowest cohort of the population. How can any person that would call them-self an American see Trump sitting in the oval office? Pigs look up from their sty and tell the farmer "please tell us this guy isn't moving in next to us". Why are some people so blind to the danger to democracy this guy poses?
After she made that comment, Trump reminded everyone how low Michelle went in 2007. Perhaps you missed that because your pot habit makes your attention span work in fits.

You're a derp, hilarious that anyone would attack Michelle Obama who has carried herself with more class than almost any other first lady. No one cares what Trump said afterwards, the point was made, he goes low because that is who he is.

You people who try to defend this lowlife are just a sad lot. There were other actual respectable human beings running on the Republican side like Kasich, but you ankle-biters went for the loud knuckle-dragger who screams about how miserable life is. This is Trump's base, people that are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable with them. Misery loves company.
He's going to grab your pussy and lather up your phony tits and you'll dig it and let him.....eagerly.... because you're into that kinky shit.

Speaking metaphorically of course.

Wait, were we just talking about going low?

You can emulate your messiah on an anonymous message board. You are one of the deplorables no doubt. Bad parenting is almost always the cause of this. So sorry for you.

Life long civil servants are what this country needs......Expierienced central planning apparitchniks , for the common man comrades !!!!

Ding dong the Witch is dead, the wicked Witch is dead!

Not only did Donald CRUSH the debate, he gave the Butcher of Ben Ghazi a gloomy look at her future.

maxresdefault.jpg

He said he will have a special prosecutor appointed to look into her vast criminal enterprise and then added as a quip that if he were president, she would be in jail.

Congratulations President Trump. Your performance tonight was spectacular.
I find it odd that the biggest crook, ie Trump is wanting to jail a bitch, when he's a crook himself.

Ding dong the Witch is dead, the wicked Witch is dead!

Not only did Donald CRUSH the debate, he gave the Butcher of Ben Ghazi a gloomy look at her future.

maxresdefault.jpg

He said he will have a special prosecutor appointed to look into her vast criminal enterprise and then added as a quip that if he were president, she would be in jail.

Congratulations President Trump. Your performance tonight was spectacular.
I find it odd that the biggest crook, ie Trump is wanting to jail a bitch, when he's a crook himself.
Really? How?

Tinhorn dictators down in third world banana republics like Crapazula use that exact same tactic on their political opponents.

The repub party has as usual found a new low they all seem to be very happy with. Why am I not surprised!

HRC noted Michelle Obama's advice about "when they go low, we go high".

Low is the norm for Republicans now as you note. They don't go anywhere, LOW is what they are with Trump and his supporters the lowest cohort of the population. How can any person that would call them-self an American see Trump sitting in the oval office? Pigs look up from their sty and tell the farmer "please tell us this guy isn't moving in next to us". Why are some people so blind to the danger to democracy this guy poses?
After she made that comment, Trump reminded everyone how low Michelle went in 2007. Perhaps you missed that because your pot habit makes your attention span work in fits.

You're a derp, hilarious that anyone would attack Michelle Obama who has carried herself with more class than almost any other first lady. No one cares what Trump said afterwards, the point was made, he goes low because that is who he is.

You people who try to defend this lowlife are just a sad lot. There were other actual respectable human beings running on the Republican side like Kasich, but you ankle-biters went for the loud knuckle-dragger who screams about how miserable life is. This is Trump's base, people that are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable with them. Misery loves company.
He's going to grab your pussy and lather up your phony tits and you'll dig it and let him.....eagerly.... because you're into that kinky shit.

Speaking metaphorically of course.

Wait, were we just talking about going low?

You can emulate your messiah on an anonymous message board. You are one of the deplorables no doubt. Bad parenting is almost always the cause of this. So sorry for you.
You're breaking my heart by calling me deplorable because I care so deeply what a stranger on the internet thinks of me.

sarcasm.jpg

Forum List

Back