Wow: Fani Willis Subpoenaed in Special Prosecutor's Divorce Proceeding

Absolutely shocking that people working in the same office are havng sexual rekationships ( allegedly)..
Are these people fit to try a Godly man like trump ?

Uh, she's banging the guy she hired as special counsel and has so far paid him over $600,000.

They've taken vacations/trips together at apparent taxpayers expense.

Maybe you can read the allegations before being so very trite?

In line with yesterday's reveal of the ongoing affair between Willis and Wade, and the money scam they've been working.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been subpoenaed to testify in a colleague’s divorce proceeding, according to a court filing, a development that could shed light on claims Willis and the colleague carried out an improper romantic relationship as they prosecuted former President Donald Trump and others.
In a court filing reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, a process server said he showed up at Willis’s office in Atlanta on Monday morning with a subpoena seeking her testimony in the Cobb County divorce case of Nathan Wade, a lawyer she hired as a special prosecutor in the Trump case, and his wife, Joycelyn Wade. The process server said he left the subpoena, filed by Joycelyn Wade’s lawyer, with Willis’s executive assistant.
[Well, my my my! This makes it look as though Michael Roman’s attorneys actually did find out about a real and undisclosed affair between Willis and the special prosecutor she appointed — and paid nearly million dollars in legal fees to boot. Stay tuned; one of us will have more on this later. — Ed]

Yep....They want the details.
Alimony ya know.

I guess you missed the mention of, 'Conflict of Interest" remark that I made.
It's a very real thing, Surada.

They are both working as prosecutors. You're ignorant about what conflict of interest means

In line with yesterday's reveal of the ongoing affair between Willis and Wade, and the money scam they've been working.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been subpoenaed to testify in a colleague’s divorce proceeding, according to a court filing, a development that could shed light on claims Willis and the colleague carried out an improper romantic relationship as they prosecuted former President Donald Trump and others.
In a court filing reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, a process server said he showed up at Willis’s office in Atlanta on Monday morning with a subpoena seeking her testimony in the Cobb County divorce case of Nathan Wade, a lawyer she hired as a special prosecutor in the Trump case, and his wife, Joycelyn Wade. The process server said he left the subpoena, filed by Joycelyn Wade’s lawyer, with Willis’s executive assistant.
[Well, my my my! This makes it look as though Michael Roman’s attorneys actually did find out about a real and undisclosed affair between Willis and the special prosecutor she appointed — and paid nearly million dollars in legal fees to boot. Stay tuned; one of us will have more on this later. — Ed]

Wade filed for divorce in 2021.

They are both working as prosecutors. You're ignorant about what conflict of interest means

What is the conflict exactly? Do you have a JD?

You should ask if he is the only one qualified?
Otherwise, you're opening yourself up to a 'conflict of interests' issue.
Not good in a judicial circle I would think.
Fani hired 3 prosecutors. Two are white.

There's no mention of Fani Willis in Nathan Wade's divorce papers.

A conflict of interest occurs when an individual's personal interests – family, friendships, financial, or social factors – could compromise his or her judgment, decisions, or actions in the workplace.
University Compliance, Ethics, and Risk › underst...
Understanding Conflict of Interest - University Compliance, Ethics, and Risk

Some examples of a conflict of interest could be: Representing a family member in court. Starting a business that competes with your full-time employer. Advising a client to invest in a company owned by your spouse.
Investopedia › terms
Conflict of Interest Explained: Types and Examples - Investopedia

I think it's cool that this Willis chick hired her married fuck buddy at the expense of taxpayers.

I mean, that's TOTALLY ethical, right? :)

He filed for divorce in 2021 because his wife was sleeping with Wade's best friend.

You should ask if he is the only one qualified?
Otherwise, you're opening yourself up to a 'conflict of interests' issue.
Not good in a judicial circle I would think.

Fani Willis hired 3 prosecutors.. two are white.

Nathan Wade and Joycelyn Wade were married June 21, 1997. The pair separated Aug. 15, 2021, and Nathan Wade filed for divorce on Nov. 2, 2021 — one day after Willis appointed him special prosecutor.3 days ago
Atlanta's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Atlanta, Georgia | 11alive.com › news › n...

Uh, she's banging the guy she hired as special counsel and has so far paid him over $600,000.

They've taken vacations/trips together at apparent taxpayers expense.

Maybe you can read the allegations before being so very trite?

No stupid. Not at taxpayers expense. They have personal income from their jobs. You think prosecutors work for free?

Forum List

Back