Wow: Fani Willis Subpoenaed in Special Prosecutor's Divorce Proceeding

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
In line with yesterday's reveal of the ongoing affair between Willis and Wade, and the money scam they've been working.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been subpoenaed to testify in a colleague’s divorce proceeding, according to a court filing, a development that could shed light on claims Willis and the colleague carried out an improper romantic relationship as they prosecuted former President Donald Trump and others.

In a court filing reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, a process server said he showed up at Willis’s office in Atlanta on Monday morning with a subpoena seeking her testimony in the Cobb County divorce case of Nathan Wade, a lawyer she hired as a special prosecutor in the Trump case, and his wife, Joycelyn Wade. The process server said he left the subpoena, filed by Joycelyn Wade’s lawyer, with Willis’s executive assistant.

[Well, my my my! This makes it look as though Michael Roman’s attorneys actually did find out about a real and undisclosed affair between Willis and the special prosecutor she appointed — and paid nearly million dollars in legal fees to boot. Stay tuned; one of us will have more on this later. — Ed]

The flagrant corruption blows my mind. But let’s face it, some people just cannot handle power in an ethical and responsible manner.

That's amazing. Of all the divorces I'll bet that is the first time it was caused by somebody fooling around. Never happened before, right?

In line with yesterday's reveal of the ongoing affair between Willis and Wade, and the money scam they've been working.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been subpoenaed to testify in a colleague’s divorce proceeding, according to a court filing, a development that could shed light on claims Willis and the colleague carried out an improper romantic relationship as they prosecuted former President Donald Trump and others.
In a court filing reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, a process server said he showed up at Willis’s office in Atlanta on Monday morning with a subpoena seeking her testimony in the Cobb County divorce case of Nathan Wade, a lawyer she hired as a special prosecutor in the Trump case, and his wife, Joycelyn Wade. The process server said he left the subpoena, filed by Joycelyn Wade’s lawyer, with Willis’s executive assistant.
[Well, my my my! This makes it look as though Michael Roman’s attorneys actually did find out about a real and undisclosed affair between Willis and the special prosecutor she appointed — and paid nearly million dollars in legal fees to boot. Stay tuned; one of us will have more on this later. — Ed]

How does any of this relate to her RICO case?

That's amazing. Of all the divorces I'll bet that is the first time it was caused by somebody fooling around. Never happened before, right?
If you were the defendant in a case wouldn't you demand a happily married man to prosecute you?

That's amazing. Of all the divorces I'll bet that is the first time it was caused by somebody fooling around. Never happened before, right

Yeah like this is really important but I guess Trump name gets mentions and he won't be blamed.

How could she have an improver relationship when she is prosecuting Trump who has been divorced twice because of improper relationships.

The irony of it all just wants to make you laugh. Just what we need some comic relief.

He's certainly doing the job well.
Are we speaking of his horizontal performance?

I have no doubt of his qualifications in that regard.

I'm sure Georgia's taxpayers are thrilled that Fani's getting the best bang for their bucks.

Last edited:

Absolutely shocking that people working in the same office are havng sexual rekationships ( allegedly)..
Are these people fit to try a Godly man like trump ?

Are we speaking of his horizontal performance?

I have no doubt of his qualifications in that regard.

I'm sure Georgia's taxpayers are thrilled that Fani's getting the best bang for their bucks.
We're speaking of his duties as special prosecutor. Supremely effective.

We're speaking of his duties as special prosecutor. Supremely effective.
Democrats have proven themselves superb arsonists, I'll give you that.

The Nazis were "supremely effective " as well; role models? :)

You should ask if he is the only one qualified?
Otherwise, you're opening yourself up to a 'conflict of interests' issue.
Not good in a judicial circle I would think.

I don't see a problem. She knows this guy. He's qualified. Why shouldn't they work together ? Romance is another matter. It's not like Trump was in love with Stormy Daniels.

Forum List

Back