Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know
No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.
------------------------------------------- i don't care if TRUMP cares about ME or my kids I just want to see TRUMP do the best he can to restore the USA to where it should be Billy .
With what policies? Be specific.

Getting rid of regulation.

Especially environmental crap.

We need to warm the earth and sink L.A., D.C. N.Y.C. and a few other shitholes.
Yea our kids don't need clean air to breathe or clean water to drink. Right?

They don't have it now....moron.

So much for American values (innocent until proven otherwise).

But that is the typical leftwinger...they know it all.

They'd fit right in with the Taliban.

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know
No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.
You think Trump gives a shit about his kids? Lol he wouldn't even change a diaper. The only one he likes is ivanka and it's because he wants to fuck her.
I think the best evidence of that is that interview of him and his daughter where they are asked what they have in common with one another and Ivanka replies "golf and real estate" and Trump replies "sex!". Who the fuck says that?
Or his quote about if he wasn't married he would be dating her (as if marriage ever stopped him)
There's a lot of disturbing quotes and interactions. It is very sad.... gop family values for ya.

Those are GOP family values.

The GOP did all they could to defeat Donald Trump.

Why don't you stop with the talking points and think about what you are posting.

------------------------------------------- i don't care if TRUMP cares about ME or my kids I just want to see TRUMP do the best he can to restore the USA to where it should be Billy .

Oh really? We should just let corporations dump whatever the fuck they want into bodies of water huh? Yeah that's great policy. Freedom no matter who it kills!

As opposed to putting everyone in the poor house because of stupid over regulation by piss-ants like Obama ?

You like being poor (and apparently ignorant)...go for it.

Oh really? We should just let corporations dump whatever the fuck they want into bodies of water huh? Yeah that's great policy. Freedom no matter who it kills!

As opposed to putting everyone in the poor house because of stupid over regulation by piss-ants like Obama ?

So as usual you have no real argument to what I said. You just deflect to Obama for no apparent reason.

The butthurt left can't help but cry about who does not care about them.

After all, they show no proclivity for taking care of themselves.
We take care of all the red states that suck off the government but don't let facts ruin your narrative.

Not to worry asswipe....

As has been explained about 100 times.

Red states are not monoliths.

They can be 49.5% blue (as in black, as in poor, as in almost 100% democratic). And who do you think is sucking all the welfare money down ?

Get a clue.

As you say...don't let the facts ruin your alt-reality.

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???
DAGZ6szVYAAR6Se.jpg:large

You think Trump gives a shit about his kids? Lol he wouldn't even change a diaper. The only one he likes is ivanka and it's because he wants to fuck her.
I think the best evidence of that is that interview of him and his daughter where they are asked what they have in common with one another and Ivanka replies "golf and real estate" and Trump replies "sex!". Who the fuck says that?
Or his quote about if he wasn't married he would be dating her (as if marriage ever stopped him)
There's a lot of disturbing quotes and interactions. It is very sad.... gop family values for ya.

Why don't you stop with the talking points and think about what you are posting.
Did everything they could? Lol they were so desprite to win the white house they would have backed the devil.

Oh wait. They did.

Last edited:

So as usual you have no real argument to what I said. You just deflect to Obama for no apparent reason.

Really...you want to call your previous post and argument.

It reads more like a temper tantrum.

Did everything they could? Lol they were so despite to win the white house they would have backed the devil.

Oh wait. They did.

Did you just crawl out of your mother's basement ?

No, he's a whiny little bitch that's obviously guilty.

Did you think the Barrypupppet cared about you? I need to know your answer before I waste any more time on your post.......
Well, I can't read Obama's mind, but he did pass actual policies that benefitted the poor and middle class. Trump and republicans never do jack shit for either class.

Really????? Can you name them?

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

No, he's a whiny little bitch that's obviously guilty.

10349088_10152881825965520_8080847257657654939_n.jpg

Did you think the Barrypupppet cared about you? I need to know your answer before I waste any more time on your post.......
Well, I can't read Obama's mind, but he did pass actual policies that benefitted the poor and middle class. Trump and republicans never do jack shit for either class.

Glad you asked

Obama’s Legacy

Sure, that's easy.

1) He pushed to raise the minimum wage
2) He expanded overtime pay eligibility for thousands of people
3) He extended unemployment beneftis for the millions who lost their jobs to Bush Recession
4) He improved cyber privacy for consumers
5) He pushed for job training programs in community colleges
6) He provided leniency to students in loan debt
7) He invested in infrastructure
8) His stimulus package created 3 million private jobs and reversed the recession according the CBO
9) He and his wife made school lunches healthier
10) He improved consumer protection regulations
11) He provided quick disaster relief to victims of Sandy
12) He provided health insurance to 20 million people who didn't have it before

Should I go on?

Sure, that's easy.

3) He extended unemployment beneftis for the millions who lost their jobs to Bush Recession
8) His stimulus package created 3 million private jobs and reversed the recession according the CBO

Should I go on?
Attacked private prisons and the war on drugs

Glad you asked

Obama’s Legacy

So, a leftist blog site recites E.Os and spins it to how the Barrypuppet's actions actually benefited the middle class. I bet I could find a neocon website that would spin how the Bushpupped worked for the middle class.... but it would be nothing but spin doctoring.

The proof is in the pudding, my friend.......the wages of Americans continued to be stagnant under the Barrypuppet.....the influx of illegals flowed into the country unabated that lowered the wages for the working poor that had to compete with a cheaper source of unskilled labor. 51 percent of Americans that even had a job made less than 30K a year and a staggering 71 percent of Americans with a job made less than 50K.....36 percent of Americans that had a job made less than 20K.......that's "helping" the middle class"? Seems that the definition of "middle class" has changed drastically and it's not all Barrypuppet's fault...the decline of the middle class was planned in the late 60's when the Club Of Rome was formed, an offshoot of the U.N and the idea of "sustainable development" was first introduced. You should do some reading and research into this......plenty of info out there to be had. Google "Maurice Strong, Rio Conference, 1992" and Agenda 21 which is now Agenda 2030 and "ICLEI". Read up on the Iron Mountain Report...........lots of info out there but it's not gonna come looking for you. I know of what I speak. I do radio interviews and I am a persistent blogger on numerous other sites sharing the information that I have attained via due diligence.

Glad you asked

Obama’s Legacy

So, a leftist blog site recites E.Os and spins it to how the Barrypuppet's actions actually benefited the middle class. I bet I could find a neocon website that would spin how the Bushpupped worked for the middle class.... but it would be nothing but spin doctoring.

The proof is in the pudding, my friend.......the wages of Americans continued to be stagnant under the Barrypuppet.....the influx of illegals flowed into the country unabated that lowered the wages for the working poor that had to compete with a cheaper source of unskilled labor. 51 percent of Americans that even had a job made less than 30K a year and a staggering 71 percent of Americans with a job made less than 50K.....36 percent of Americans that had a job made less than 20K.......that's "helping" the middle class"? Seems that the definition of "middle class" has changed drastically and it's not all Barrypuppet's fault...the decline of the middle class was planned in the late 60's when the Club Of Rome was formed, an offshoot of the U.N and the idea of "sustainable development" was first introduced. You should do some reading and research into this......plenty of info out there to be had. Google "Maurice Strong, Rio Conference, 1992" and Agenda 21 which is now Agenda 2030 and "ICLEI". Read up on the Iron Mountain Report...........lots of info out there but it's not gonna come looking for you. I know of what I speak. I do radio interviews and I am a persistent blogger on numerous other sites sharing the information that I have attained via due diligence.
The site isn't the best but each point is sourced and easily verifiable as it is all public knowledge.

Did everything they could? Lol they were so despite to win the white house they would have backed the devil.

Oh wait. They did.

Did you just crawl out of your mother's basement ?
You have a crawling fetish going on or something?

Sure, that's easy.

Should I go on?

1) He pushed to raise the minimum wage:

Raising the minimum wage is like putting a tourniquet on a deep neck wound because unless you address the fact that this debt based, fiat currency system ran by foreign bankers is the cause for the world's ills? You are not accomplishing diddly squat and he never, EVER mentioned what a parasitic entity that foreign owned Federal Reserve bank is......as a matter of fact? When the House passed a bill to have it audited three years ago? Demcrats on the banking committee "nixed" it....

2) He expanded overtime pay eligibility for thousands of people:

Someone was forcing their employees to work over 40 hours without "time and a half"??? Hell, that code was put in place long before the Barrypuppet squatted in the WH.....

No, he gave welfare to the people that lost their jobs due to the financial bubble created by cheap "loans" in exchange for their signature that created the "money" via a Promissory note that is then monetized and used as a negotiable instrument and this goes back to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 when the sheeple were coerced into giving up their real money (gold) in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes of debt. 99 weeks of unemployment benefits while allowing millions of illegals to come in was a benefit in what way, exactly?????

4) He improved cyber privacy for consumers:
Really? How so? Because "Google" (a CIA asset) quesstimates what you are going to type into their search engine and they tailor ads based on prior searches and they sell this information to their corporate entities so they can tailor their ads to you.....MASSIVE fail, pal.......

5) He pushed for job training programs in community colleges:

Really? Like carpentry, electro-mechanical training, etc, etc.........have you an example of how he made that happen????

6) He provided leniency to students in loan debt:

No, what "da gubermint" did was take over the "student loan program" in order to make those seeking a degree highly indebted to them. Some degrees have as much as 80K attached to them in (snicker) "student loans"....loans of what exactly? Credits printed on a computer screen using the signature of the student? Nice job, Barrypuppet....AGAIN I say "EPIC FAIL".......

7) He invested in infrastructure"

Is that why the Orville Dam is on the verge of collapsing? He did pour money into "green" companies that gave him a kickback in the form of a campaign donation......

8) His stimulus package created 3 million private jobs and reversed the recession according the CBO:

787 Billion dollars put on our tab to the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank that after interest is 1.1 TRILLION dollars.
Divide 1.100,000,000,000 by 3 million and let me know what that figure is..........it's like 36K????

9) He and his wife made school lunches healthier: What they did was prevent students from bringing their own lunch from home because "da gubermint" knows best and what is hilarious is that the Obama''s two chubby adopted children went to a private school and were not subject to the same type of "lunch" that they imposed on others......EPIC FAIL!

10) He improved consumer protection regulations: LMAO!!!!! PUH-LEEEEZE??? Tell me how he read China the "riot act" over consumer protection.....link, please......

11) He provided quick disaster relief to victims of Sandy"

Shantytown like FEMA camps? "My thimble, it runneth over".....

12) He provided health insurance to 20 million people who didn't have it before:

While massively raising the cost of 50 million that actually had a plan that was tailored to their needs while lying "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan...PERIOD" bullshit....EPIC FAIL.

You have got nothin', ol boy............

Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

Well, that'd be a start, but in Trump's case, that's all it would be. Trump has established himself as one whose words "hold no water." The man has already said all sorts of and numerous things that cannot be believed and are not true. His merely saying "the right thing" now is not going to be seen as anything other than "lip service."

Forum List

Back