Bolton Revelation Should Change Things For The Republicans!

Good Lord, Tolstoy.
Yup, this is just the latest thing these people are hanging their hat on, it never ceases to amaze me how gullible they are!!!

Sure, I mean we can call more witnesses for the impeachment trial, just to illustrate what kooks and partisan hacks the dems are. But next month they will back with a whole new kook fringe conspiracy theory.

Half the nation will hit the reset switch in their pea brains, and join in on the media circus. Like clockwork we will be back at it, showing them how stupid they are - but it's just more rinse and repeat... ad nauseam.

These simpletons never ask themselves the obvious questions:

1) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for violating the Emoluments Clause?

2) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for colluding with the Russians??

3) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for obstruction of justice with the Mueller investigation???

4) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for firing Director Comey????

5) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for violating Federal law by asking the Russians if they can find Hilary's 30k missing emails, which prohibits campaigns from soliciting or accepting anything of value from a foreign national

6) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for promoting his club in Doral Florida as a possible location for the 2020 G-7 Conference??????

7) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for directing Michael Cohen to make "illegal hush payments" to Stormy Daniels???????

8) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for the trump tower meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya????????

These TDS afflicted Democrats are shameless. We could point out all the times they have been bitch-slapped for claiming they finally have the goods on Trump, and failed. But it will not prevent then from being all giddy with the next, new "we really have him now" dumb ass criminal conspiracy theory, they claim will finally take down Trump.

Good Lord, Tolstoy.
Yup, this is just the latest thing these people are hanging their hat on, it never ceases to amaze me how gullible they are!!!

Sure, I mean we can call more witnesses for the impeachment trial, just to illustrate what kooks and partisan hacks the dems are. But next month they will back with a whole new kook fringe conspiracy theory.

Half the nation will hit the reset switch in their pea brains, and join in on the media circus. Like clockwork we will be back at it, showing them how stupid they are - but it's just more rinse and repeat... ad nauseam.

1) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for violating the Emoluments Clause?

2) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for colluding with the Russians??

3) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for obstruction of justice with the Mueller investigation???

5) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for violating Federal law by asking the Russians if they can find Hilary's 30k missing emails, which prohibits campaigns from soliciting or accepting anything of value from a foreign national

6) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for promoting his club in Doral Florida as a possible location for the 2020 G-7 Conference??????

7) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for directing Michael Cohen to make "illegal hush payments" to Stormy Daniels???????

8) Where is the impeachment charge against Trump for the trump tower meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya????????

These TDS afflicted Democrats are shameless. We could point out all the times they have been bitch-slapped for claiming they finally have the goods on Trump, and failed. But it will not prevent then from being all giddy with the next, new "we really have him now" dumb ass criminal conspiracy theory, they claim will finally take down Trump.
Well, at least we can all be assured that once Hunter is called to testify -- we will finally finally finally finally have the goods on Hillary, Obama and Joe Biden..this time.......and stuff...

Well, at least we can all be assured that once Hunter is called to testify -- we will finally finally finally finally have the goods on Hillary, Obama and Joe Biden..this time.......and stuff...
We don't need to call Hunter to the stand in order to expose the rank corruption and cronyism of Joe Biden, while he was president.

But then you seem the type of partisan who could care less if Biden used his position as president to enrich his children with millions of dollars, and siphoned billions of taxpayer dollars into their companies.

We don't need to call Hunter to the stand in order to expose the rank corruption and cronyism of Joe Biden, while he was president.

But then you seem the type of partisan who could care less if Biden used his position as president to enrich his children with millions of dollars, and siphoned billions of taxpayer dollars into their companies.
Corruption is illegal....when are we going to see indictments handed out??

As far as cronyism -- yes, Biden participated in crony capitalism, nepotism, etc.....which is why I am not voting for Biden...

but I am not voting for Trump because trump does the same thing and more.....

and plus hating minorities and ranting and raving about illegals while refusing to jail the people who hire them isn't appealing to me...but hey, whatever floats a trumpers boat...

As far as cronyism -- yes, Biden participated in crony capitalism, nepotism, etc.....which is why I am not voting for Biden...

and plus hating minorities and ranting and raving about illegals while refusing to jail the people who hire them isn't appealing to me...but hey, whatever floats a trumpers boat...

Not all corruption is illegal. There is probably no Federal law that Hunter Biden violated one being paid by Ukrainians for a job he wasn’t qualified for. But maybe laws can be changed in Ukraine (hence asking them to look into it) as well as laws on our side to prevent such cronyism from happening again.

Not all corruption is illegal. There is probably no Federal law that Hunter Biden violated one being paid by Ukrainians for a job he wasn’t qualified for. But maybe laws can be changed in Ukraine (hence asking them to look into it) as well as laws on our side to prevent such cronyism from happening again.

As soon as the orange fool is no longer president, I expect congress will be passing a lot of laws limiting the office of the president.

As soon as the orange fool is no longer president, I expect congress will be passing a lot of laws limiting the office of the president.

Really? Dems have the House now, where are the bills to outlaw Biden type Quid Pro Quo?

Bolton teaming up with the Democrats to destroy Trump and America is not a good thing. And he's doing it just to sell some books.

ADMINISTRATION ISSUES FRIGHTENING THREAT TO EXPEDITE REVIEW: Did the Trump Administration Really Issue Bolton a ‘Formal Threat’?

Oh my God. A. Formal. Threat.

What exactly is a formal threat? Is it delivered by US Marshals in tuxedos?

It turns out, sadly, that the Formal Threat was instead a letter delivered to Bolton's lawyers.

Among the terrifying threats are included:

"As we discussed, the National Security Council (NSC) Access Management directorate has been provided the manuscript submitted by your client, former Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs John Bolton, for prepublication review."

Bolton signed a NDA, just like Stormy Daniels.

But back to the Formal Threat. Ellen J Knight, Senior Director of Records, Access, and Information Security Management follows up saying,

"We will do our best to work with you to ensure your clients ability to tell his story in a manner that protects U. S. national security."

Chilling, isn't it?

Bolton's lawyer, Charles J. Cooper, disputes that there is anything classified in the book. This misses a few key facts:
  • Cooper may or may not know what is actually classified.
  • Even if he does (I hope he's cleared) his opinion isn't dispositive.
  • The process here is completely normal, except that Bolton is getting expedited service.
  • Cooper and Bolton don't get to decide.
No matter the sensational title, the actual story here is that Bolton's book is getting reviewed for classified information in the same way as everyone else — except probably more quickly — while the NSC offers to "do our best to assist your client."

Which is one hell of a way to run a cover-up.

Really? Dems have the House now, where are the bills to outlaw Biden type Quid Pro Quo?
For that matter, if what Trump did was a high crime, where is the bill to make it a crime to investigate a person who is running for political office?

That would be rich indeed, since Biden was running for reelection each election cycle since 1975. The could name it the Bullet Proof Bill, making any politician above being investigated for corruption or crimes, as long as he runs for reelection.

Where has Trump used his position as president to engage in any of the cronyism or nepotism that VP Biden did?

Trump's family members work for him as advisors only, and they do not get paid by taxpayers for it. Compare that to how Hunter and James Biden fell into millions of dollars in wealth, in fields of industry they had no prior experience in, while Joe was VP.

Last edited:
Good Lord, Tolstoy.

Damn, and here I was trying to stay refrained. Then you gone an done. Not only did you type a novel (with your nozel probably) you had to utter those 3 initials and out popped another one.

upload_2020-2-2_18-32-26.jpeg

Forum List

Back