Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

Well, you're correct, right wingers on here......Trump is beyond help...He's on his way to a quicker resignation than anyone with a brain first thought........He'll be back to grabbing pussies if he pays enough....LOL

Former president Hussein didn't have to worry about "claiming respect" because he had the MSM to cover his ass no matter what happened. The funny part is that the radical left that nit picks about Trump never considered that Americans were smarter and better informed than the MSM. Democrats lost everything during Hussein's administration and now they are a leaderless petulant mob surrounded by a criminal enterprise in the MSM and their ignorant angry part psychotic base still thinks the democrat party really won the election. Go figure.

But, but, you forgot to mention that Obama was from Kenya......Rush would be upset with you....LOL

No he should say " fuck you little queer faggot liberals get the fuck out of our country "

Out of YOUR country??? Well fuck head, under YOUR type of leadership this country wouldn't be much better than Alabama........

(BTW, how many teeth do you have, BearBreath?)....LOL

Our country , you peons just cluster together like vulutres eating your own young..

3141-trump-counties.png

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???
No, he's a whiny little bitch that's obviously guilty.

So much for American values (innocent until proven otherwise).

But that is the typical leftwinger...they know it all.

They'd fit right in with the Taliban.

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know
No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.
------------------------------------------- i don't care if TRUMP cares about ME or my kids I just want to see TRUMP do the best he can to restore the USA to where it should be Billy .

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know
No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.

Did you think the Barrypupppet cared about you? I need to know your answer before I waste any more time on your post.......
Well, I can't read Obama's mind, but he did pass actual policies that benefitted the poor and middle class. Trump and republicans never do jack shit for either class.

------------------------------------------- i don't care if TRUMP cares about ME or my kids I just want to see TRUMP do the best he can to restore the USA to where it should be Billy .
With what policies? Be specific.

Did you think the Barrypupppet cared about you? I need to know your answer before I waste any more time on your post.......
Well, I can't read Obama's mind, but he did pass actual policies that benefitted the poor and middle class. Trump and republicans never do jack shit for either class.

Well, actually...he screwed the middle class and the working class.

Obama benefited corrupt labor unions in exchange for votes and screwed stockholders big time.

The butthurt left can't help but cry about who does not care about them.

After all, they show no proclivity for taking care of themselves.

You think Trump gives a shit about his kids? Lol he wouldn't even change a diaper. The only one he likes is ivanka and it's because he wants to fuck her.

Getting rid of regulation.

Especially environmental crap.

We need to warm the earth and sink L.A., D.C. N.Y.C. and a few other shitholes.

You think Trump gives a shit about his kids? Lol he wouldn't even change a diaper. The only one he likes is ivanka and it's because he wants to fuck her.

Someone got an extra stupid award we can give this poster ?

Someone got an extra stupid award we can give this poster ?
Dispute either claim. I'll wait.

Actually, that would not be advised by any decent lawyer. Fully cooperate yes, but no lawyer would ever advise a client to voluntarily hand over all documents. Special prosecutors have a long and wide jurisdiction. On the other hand, he shouldn't destroy anything either, the way the bulldyke do with her her email server, or tricky dick and his tapes.

Trump would gain some respect if he admitted to being a national embarrassment and just resign.

I think the best evidence of that is that interview of him and his daughter where they are asked what they have in common with one another and Ivanka replies "golf and real estate" and Trump replies "sex!". Who the fuck says that?

Yea our kids don't need clean air to breathe or clean water to drink. Right?

I think the best evidence of that is that interview of him and his daughter where they are asked what they have in common with one another and Ivanka replies "golf and real estate" and Trump replies "sex!". Who the fuck says that?
Or his quote about if he wasn't married he would be dating her (as if marriage ever stopped him)
There's a lot of disturbing quotes and interactions. It is very sad.... gop family values for ya.

Oh really? We should just let corporations dump whatever the fuck they want into bodies of water huh? Yeah that's great policy. Freedom no matter who it kills!

The butthurt left can't help but cry about who does not care about them.

After all, they show no proclivity for taking care of themselves.
We take care of all the red states that suck off the government but don't let facts ruin your narrative.

Forum List

Back