Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

Really????? Can you name them?
Sure, that's easy.

1) He pushed to raise the minimum wage
2) He expanded overtime pay eligibility for thousands of people
3) He extended unemployment beneftis for the millions who lost their jobs to Bush Recession
4) He improved cyber privacy for consumers
5) He pushed for job training programs in community colleges
6) He provided leniency to students in loan debt
7) He invested in infrastructure
8) His stimulus package created 3 million private jobs and reversed the recession according the CBO
9) He and his wife made school lunches healthier
10) He improved consumer protection regulations
11) He provided quick disaster relief to victims of Sandy
12) He provided health insurance to 20 million people who didn't have it before

Should I go on?

1) He pushed to raise the minimum wage:

Raising the minimum wage is like putting a tourniquet on a deep neck wound because unless you address the fact that this debt based, fiat currency system ran by foreign bankers is the cause for the world's ills? You are not accomplishing diddly squat and he never, EVER mentioned what a parasitic entity that foreign owned Federal Reserve bank is......as a matter of fact? When the House passed a bill to have it audited three years ago? Demcrats on the banking committee "nixed" it....

2) He expanded overtime pay eligibility for thousands of people:

Someone was forcing their employees to work over 40 hours without "time and a half"??? Hell, that code was put in place long before the Barrypuppet squatted in the WH.....

3) He extended unemployment beneftis for the millions who lost their jobs to Bush Recession

No, he gave welfare to the people that lost their jobs due to the financial bubble created by cheap "loans" in exchange for their signature that created the "money" via a Promissory note that is then monetized and used as a negotiable instrument and this goes back to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 when the sheeple were coerced into giving up their real money (gold) in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes of debt. 99 weeks of unemployment benefits while allowing millions of illegals to come in was a benefit in what way, exactly?????

4) He improved cyber privacy for consumers:
Really? How so? Because "Google" (a CIA asset) quesstimates what you are going to type into their search engine and they tailor ads based on prior searches and they sell this information to their corporate entities so they can tailor their ads to you.....MASSIVE fail, pal.......

5) He pushed for job training programs in community colleges:

Really? Like carpentry, electro-mechanical training, etc, etc.........have you an example of how he made that happen????

6) He provided leniency to students in loan debt:

No, what "da gubermint" did was take over the "student loan program" in order to make those seeking a degree highly indebted to them. Some degrees have as much as 80K attached to them in (snicker) "student loans"....loans of what exactly? Credits printed on a computer screen using the signature of the student? Nice job, Barrypuppet....AGAIN I say "EPIC FAIL".......

7) He invested in infrastructure"

Is that why the Orville Dam is on the verge of collapsing? He did pour money into "green" companies that gave him a kickback in the form of a campaign donation......

8) His stimulus package created 3 million private jobs and reversed the recession according the CBO:

787 Billion dollars put on our tab to the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank that after interest is 1.1 TRILLION dollars.
Divide 1.100,000,000,000 by 3 million and let me know what that figure is..........it's like 36K????

9) He and his wife made school lunches healthier: What they did was prevent students from bringing their own lunch from home because "da gubermint" knows best and what is hilarious is that the Obama''s two chubby adopted children went to a private school and were not subject to the same type of "lunch" that they imposed on others......EPIC FAIL!

10) He improved consumer protection regulations: LMAO!!!!! PUH-LEEEEZE??? Tell me how he read China the "riot act" over consumer protection.....link, please......

11) He provided quick disaster relief to victims of Sandy"

Shantytown like FEMA camps? "My thimble, it runneth over".....

12) He provided health insurance to 20 million people who didn't have it before:

While massively raising the cost of 50 million that actually had a plan that was tailored to their needs while lying "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan...PERIOD" bullshit....EPIC FAIL.

You have got nothin', ol boy............
1) Actually, several local and state governments have raised the minimum wage and their economies are doing well.

2) This relates to being paid salary you dumb sack of shit. If the position dictates the worker working over 40 hours out of necessity, they qualify for OT.

3) You giving some bullshit reason why the recession started doesn't change the actual legislation.

4) Oh so because he didn't make Google his bitch that somehow means he didn't improve private security? His EO kept companies from sharing your private info without permission. Trump reversed that by the way.

5) Yes, you idiot. Trade jobs. Trade job training at community colleges.

6) You can deny this all you want. The EO speaks for itself.

7) You are a complete moron if you Obama could single-handledly fix our crumbling infrastructure

8) You don't even know what the fuck that 787 billion was made of. God you're a simpleton. Half of it was tax cuts. A big chunk of it went to Extending the unemployment benefits that I previously mentioned. The rest went to energy and infrastructure.

9) Again you're fucking stupid. Nothing they did prevented home lunches.

10) The amount of consumer protections he created is too long to list here. Look them up.

11) This is so stupid. You'll say anything if you don't have an actual argument.

12) Only some premiums went up. Tell me, why didn't those 20 million people just drop their plans if they were too expensive? What are they waiting for?

Billyboy, I could keep kicking your ass from one side of the blogisphere to the other but you are so entrenched in your beliefs that you wouldn't put on the glasses of reality even if I shoved them on your fat, ugly face....you would intentionally keep your eyes closed because the truth is too painful to realize. You would rather believe in pretty lies instead of the God awful truth. Spare me a thought when the feces hits the oscillating blades and you are sitting on the curb waiting on your beloved corporate, foreign banker owned entity to come and whisk you away to safety....basically saying is that you are fucked without the benefit of lubrication unless you start looking at ways to weather an impending shitstorm of monumental proportions and you can etch that in stone.
We both know you have no argument to my post.

Really? I knocked your cyber-ass so far out of the ball park that it still hasn't landed. The Barrypuppet was a fraud, the ultimate "empty-suit" that made G.W Bushpuppet seem likable. He was nothing but an order follower. Anyone that believes "Barrypuppetcare" was a good thing and that stealing from Fannie and Freddie, Medi-care and Medicaid with a three year head start in tax collections that still tanked was a "good thing" is beyond stupid.

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???
You would gain some much needed respect if you would admit that the Constitution limits the power of the Federal Government and sets the power of culture to the States instead of Washington D.C.

Care to opine?
You would gain some much needed respect if you would admit that the Constitution limits the power of the Federal Government and sets the power of culture to the States instead of Washington D.C.

Why, when the thread is about something Trump could do to initiate recovering some measure of credibility and respect, have you taken to trying to make it be about nat4900?
Pretty simple really. Nothing Trump could, would, or will do will recover any measure of credibility from the OP. He is a Trump hater, plain and simple. I, however, was curious if he'd be willing to consider gaining any of his credibility back with Me by commenting on the role and purpose of how our government is structured.

In truth, I'm not to interested in whether or not he finds credibility with anyone. The entire OP is nothing more than a cheap shot.
We have a written Constitution, what part of it is unclear?
It is very clear to Me. What I don't know is how clear it is to the left or the OP.
Only the right wing, has a problem with a literal interpretation of our Constitution.

Care to opine?

Why, when the thread is about something Trump could do to initiate recovering some measure of credibility and respect, have you taken to trying to make it be about nat4900?
Pretty simple really. Nothing Trump could, would, or will do will recover any measure of credibility from the OP. He is a Trump hater, plain and simple. I, however, was curious if he'd be willing to consider gaining any of his credibility back with Me by commenting on the role and purpose of how our government is structured.

In truth, I'm not to interested in whether or not he finds credibility with anyone. The entire OP is nothing more than a cheap shot.
It is very clear to Me. What I don't know is how clear it is to the left or the OP.
Only the right wing, has a problem with a literal interpretation of our Constitution.
What are you talking about? They only do until they don't. Take a moment and compare and contrast the conservative take on the amendments in the Bill of Rights. They are judicial activists (loose constructionists) when it suits them and they are strict constructionists when it suits them. They have no principle on which they stand because it's what they genuinely believe. They have only principles that align with what they want until they want something else at which point that principle is out the door.

What are you talking about? They only do until they don't. Take a moment and compare and contrast the conservative take on the amendments in the Bill of Rights. They are judicial activists (loose constructionists) when it suits them and they are strict constructionists when it suits them. They have no principle on which they stand because it's what they genuinely believe. They have only principles that align with what they want until they want something else at which point that principle is out the door.
Thanks for the explanation.

Well done. That wasn't so hard was it?

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???

There must be something really really awful in his tax returns. Just as you noted if he released all of his tax returns and said "here's every year for the last 20 years" he'd gain 5 points in the polls. But again, there has to be some really bad stuff in there.

Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

You stupid motherfuckers can kiss my ass.

trump.jpg

Forum List

Back