Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

[

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. .

So golf isn't a game played with a ball?

lolol
How many baseball parks does Trump own?
Is sitting in a ballpark a secure location to discuss Top Secret information?
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
Obama and Boehner team up to win golf match against Biden and Kasich
golf.jpg
obama-playing-golf-shh.jpg

[

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. .

lolol
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
golf.jpg

Well you've surprised me. I didn't think your posts could get any nuttier.

[

lolol
golf.jpg
Cocksuckers like you whined repeatedly about Obama playing golf, but when it comes to Trump, its just fine. Another example of what a racist piece of shit hand job is

[

lolol
golf.jpg

Nope. Just realistic. Trump found out that the White House isn't a secure location. Probably never will be. Best thing he can do is do his business where the enemy hasn't been able to prep the site. That's why it's good to be rich because Obama spies won't be allowed to roam around and plant bugs.

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did he promise to play golf 12 times in his first 9 weeks? He aint done shit sis. Could he even get a healthcare bill passed with a republican congress? Every promise he has lied about, and you phyucking know it

See this is what I'm talking about, he has y'all liberals all tore up, full steam ahead Trump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Just realistic. Trump found out that the White House isn't a secure location. Probably never will be. Best thing he can do is do his business where the enemy hasn't been able to prep the site. That's why it's good to be rich because Obama spies won't be allowed to roam around and plant bugs.

trump's biggest liability is what he says in public and on Twitter, not what he might say in private.

trump's biggest liability is what he says in public and on Twitter, not what he might say in private.
Actually anything Trump says is twisted by the media....like the lie that he's a racist because he wants a wall, or that he publicly called for Russia to hack Hillary, or any number of lies the media keeps repeating. Some jack-ass mouths off about Trump, insults him personally and Trump is supposed to totally ignore it? The difference between Obama, Hillary, and Trump is Trump says what he feels. Hillary has to confiscate everyone's cell phones so that none of the nasty tirades she goes into on a regular basis are recorded.

Actually anything Trump says is twisted by the media....like the lie that he's a racist because he wants a wall,

Most undocumented immigrants come here on visas... and he wants to build a wall to keep the brown ones out... that's.... um,... Racist.

or that he publicly called for Russia to hack Hillary, or any number of lies the media keeps repeating.

Some jack-ass mouths off about Trump, insults him personally and Trump is supposed to totally ignore it?

Um, yes, he's supposed to be focused, not getting into petty squabbles with everyone from the Press to Arnold to Merryl Streep.

The difference between Obama, Hillary, and Trump is Trump says what he feels.

So does a five year old throwing a tantrum, and I wouldn't want to give him nukes, either.

Hillary has to confiscate everyone's cell phones so that none of the nasty tirades she goes into on a regular basis are recorded.

Oh, is that what happens? The Russians wouldn't have had to resort to fake news if that was true.

[

lolol
golf.jpg

lol.

Just as I predicted.

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .

He's golfed 9 times in 12 weeks and runs off to his vacation home every weekend. Just stop, it looks sad.

[/QUOTE]Cocksuckers like you whined repeatedly about Obama playing golf, but when it comes to Trump, its just fine. Another example of what a racist piece of shit hand job is[/QUOTE]

Who put the paprika in your vagisil holmes?

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling
Kind of like this fucking piece of shit… LOL
obama-larger.png
You mean the Former President who was not afraid to go out there and do it?

I didn't vote for President Trump to watch him throw out the first pitch. No news here expect for whiny, butt-hurt liberals doing their thing.

Forum List

Back