Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Observational selection invites intellectually dishonest dialogue and sets a strategically deceptive premise.
Not in this case. I picked the first of 15. And now you can respond by stating how it supports whatever point you are trying to make or admit it undermines your point.

So, respond. But what it DEFINITELY does show is that you didn't really look through the lawsuits. Tsk tsk.

When you are done responding, we will move on to case #2 in the list.

No, FFI. Let us do it like this. Let us take all of the cases and recognize the malfeasance and intellectual dishonesty of mainstream media,
Of which none applies. How does it? I don't think you have thought this through at all. And shame on you for trying to sneak by 15 cases that have NOTHING to do with the orange slob's lies.

So the lie that none of the 60+ cases Tramp lost were decided on the merits is now 22 were decided on the merits after all.

I had thought about posting the data in the media sub-forum for the purpose of demonstrating the blatant malfeasance of mainstream media, social-media content moderators, and so-called fact-checkers, but since it's data reflective of court proceedings, had to put it here.

Good Morning, btw!
lot more 'green' in that, than social media and it's fascist fact checkers are letting on Nat One.......bravo! ~S~

lot more 'green' in that, than social media and it's fascist fact checkers are letting on Nat One.......bravo! ~S~

Yeah. There sure is.

I'll tell you, though, it's comical watching the smut muppets scramble to try to spin it. Seems like they want so very hard to believe that their tv wouldn't ever lie to them, not ever.

Heh heh. ''Universally dismissed''...pft.

Gosh love em.

Last edited:

Yeah. There sure is.

I'll tell you, though, it's comical watching the smut muppets scramble to try to spin it. Seems like they want so very hard to believe that their tv wouldn't ever lie to them, not ever.

Heh heh. ''Universally dismissed''...pft.

Gosh love em.
Duck me then. Thats okay, we can do this without you.

1 case down. Had nothing to do with fraud accusations or the orange slob's lies.

Case #2: has nothing to do with fraud. Filed and decided prior to election day. Mail Votes received after 8 pm on election day were to be sequestered and not counted. Biden won Minnesota by over 7 points.

No fraud. No effect on the result. 2 piles of bullshit down, 13 to go.

How ODD that i just started at the top of the list, and NEITHER of the first two involve any fraud or could have affected the result. Its almost as if you never even looked at your link. Its ALMOST as if the media was referring to lawsuits after the election, when the orange slob was challenging the results...isn't it?

Forum List

Back