Trump Will Lose

DJI was again back above 25k, the economy is bouncing back as soon as the goobermint lets it...and most people identify these draconian regs with Dimocrats.

And morons think Trump will lose?

roflmao
GDP is in deep negative territory

Remember when Conservatives used to mock Obama for never having an annual GDP above 3?

Yes as I posted back in 2016 you can talk all you want about the rust belt, the Presidency runs through Florida. I'm not convinced FL is going to go for Biden we'll see how the next few months play out.
Biden can lose Florida and still break 270
Trump can’t

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

If you force anyone to pay anything to vote it's a poll tax.

Read the Constitution for once.

Florida also has had an influx of Puerto Rican refugees.
Puerto Rican’s are not big fans of the paper towel king

If Trump loses Florida, it is game over for Republicans

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Every recession starts under a republican and ends under a Democrat.

Your statement denies objective reality.

Not unusual for a tRump supporter.

Stop calling people names just because they've been fucked over by a corrupt stupid-ass shithole Democrat city hall court system.
convicted felons
This doesn't make it any better. A court conviction is for a specific crime or crimes. It is not for a way of life of crime or an abandonment of legitimate livelihood.

We need our guns back and run the Democrats out of town.

Last edited:
In Texas, Trump got 9 percent more of the vote four years after Romney got 16 percent

In Arizona, Trump got 3 1/2 percent more of the vote four years after Romney got 9 percent

The Conservative wall is collapsing

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

Florida was one of the very few states that didn't return voting rights to felons. Less than 10 states don't.

So you're saying that 40 something states are wrong.

The people of Florida voted overwhelmingly to pass that amendment in 2018. The people voted, they clearly wanted felons to get their voting rights back without having to pay money to do it. It is a poll tax.

The republicans in Florida went against the will of the people. Which isn't supposed to happen in America. In a democracy the majority rules. NOT the minority even though the republicans have been able to cheat their way into controlling our government by denying people to vote. Former felons is one of the ways. They do all they can to prevent democrats from voting. They also gerrymander their states to take the vote from people and force politicians that people don't want but gerrymandered the district so much that only republicans win.

It's done a lot of harm to our nation.

Knowing that the courts have upheld the will of the people in Florida upsets you very much just made my day. I'm so glad this issue is distressing for you. I hope it gets worse.

Ricky,
Believe it or not, most prisoners become reformed after their sentences are completed and they have paid their debt to the country for the crimes they once did.

And some of them do not like the old life they led nor the crimes that placed them behind bars.

Some of them who are released are so greatly opposed to crime, they can't stand crime any more. My hunch is that those former criminals who become interested in living life the right way will not tolerate people who constantly present a false case scenario to the public are any different from their old friends who got them in trouble time after time by lying, deceiving, and abandoning them to take the whole blame for what was done by the group of mischief makers.

Let's have a little faith in the American system of corrections. I'm going to pray for those who serve their time and are convinced they want to have a good life without trying to swindle somebody else. Let's pray that the wardens and justice department officials did their jobs and rehabilitated their incarcerated law breakers and convinced them that a life of crime would just put them back behind bars after they blow their chance to live free.

I'm going to vote that President Trump, the 99% good guy is going to win again. The Democrats were up to no good his whole term. They lied. They cheated. They hurt people, all to get Trump kicked out of office. It didn't work, because they lied, cheated, and extorted to get the money to hurt an innocent man.

Yours truly,

beautress

What do prisons do to rehabilitate prisoners? Nothing! The recidivism rate says you are incorrect.

Trump is struggling with less than six months to go

Rather than step his campaign into high gear and using a crisis to show his leadership he has fallen back into petty feuds and name calling

trump has no leadership abilities.

The man couldn't lead a bunch of ants marching in a row.

Ricky,
Believe it or not, most prisoners become reformed after their sentences are completed and they have paid their debt to the country for the crimes they once did.

And some of them do not like the old life they led nor the crimes that placed them behind bars.

Some of them who are released are so greatly opposed to crime, they can't stand crime any more. My hunch is that those former criminals who become interested in living life the right way will not tolerate people who constantly present a false case scenario to the public are any different from their old friends who got them in trouble time after time by lying, deceiving, and abandoning them to take the whole blame for what was done by the group of mischief makers.

Let's have a little faith in the American system of corrections. I'm going to pray for those who serve their time and are convinced they want to have a good life without trying to swindle somebody else. Let's pray that the wardens and justice department officials did their jobs and rehabilitated their incarcerated law breakers and convinced them that a life of crime would just put them back behind bars after they blow their chance to live free.

I'm going to vote that President Trump, the 99% good guy is going to win again. The Democrats were up to no good his whole term. They lied. They cheated. They hurt people, all to get Trump kicked out of office. It didn't work, because they lied, cheated, and extorted to get the money to hurt an innocent man.

Yours truly,

beautress

Well stated, and I do hope you're right. The one hope is Trump has much more support from the Black community than he did last time. The First Step Act was a big win for Trump and has helped solidify the support he had from the Black community. And many more Blacks now support him. We'll see if this is enough to offset the forces fighting him.

Yes. Trump's black support is much higher than it has ever been in the past. I'll bet he has at least 2 to 3 dozen black supporters now, and he could possibly add another dozen before the election.

Every time Biden opens his mouth, his chances of reelection fall. His comments about blacks not really being black unless you voted for him will enhance the BLEXIT movement!

Last edited:

Ricky,

Yours truly,

beautress

Well stated, and I do hope you're right. The one hope is Trump has much more support from the Black community than he did last time. The First Step Act was a big win for Trump and has helped solidify the support he had from the Black community. And many more Blacks now support him. We'll see if this is enough to offset the forces fighting him.
The only way I can be right, Ricky, if those who Walked Away (tm), all of us Republicans, and all the independents pray for all these wrongs of the past 4 years will never appear on the American scene again, and that we take out those in the press and in the Universities who promote communism, a deadly system that lies to the people that they will be in charge when actually, the KGB top guy leads, the KGB supports him, and it's heaven help the man on the street to hold back his thoughts and feelings when hunger sets in from the top cats skimming all the cream off the top for themselves and the many are left with a little watered-down whey for their trouble. Our system was molded in prayer, and it would be wise of all of us who are against atheist principles of lie-ing, cheating, stealing, and strongarming people to get power to hurt people they hate and worship people of beauty who made it in Hollywood as friends. That kind of power shows no mercy when it evolves into shoving all its opponents down. Just look at the mess Nancy Pelosi made of this four-year term's House. There's animosity that will never be requited with her domination of everything and holding important meetings behind closed doors, so nobody will know how important it is to hurt good people and lie about them, cheat them out of their very freedom of existence, and then dump all the events they caused on the people they made it happen, so they could rub their face in it and pretend they had nothing to do with it. As I said, the Democrats pissed on the Good Book, and now they must deal with God.

The House has two-year terms.

No, it is game over for AMERICA. We will be in a death spiral towards that third world shithole state that you so love.
What a Drama Queen

trump already has us in death spirals toward a third world country.

Republicans already have many red states in third world country conditions in many parts of their states.

No, it is game over for AMERICA. We will be in a death spiral towards that third world shithole state that you so love.
What a Drama Queen

Sire thing little pootin putz. A weak America is just what your boss wants. Both him and Xi.

Why do you hate the USA?

What a Drama Queen

trump already has us in death spirals toward a third world country.

Republicans already have many red states in third world country conditions in many parts of their states.
Like new york city?

What a Drama Queen

Sire thing little pootin putz. A weak America is just what your boss wants. Both him and Xi.

Why do you hate the USA?

More Drama

Many of the Puerto Ricans here support Republicans, as they saw the corruption within the Dem party in Puerto Rico.

Forum List

Back