Trump Will Lose

Florida also has had an influx of Puerto Rican refugees.
Puerto Rican’s are not big fans of the paper towel king

If Trump loses Florida, it is game over for Republicans

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Hate to tell ya
Trump has brought us into a Depression
No, the coronavirus and the stay at home debacle caused a depression. But there is still time for trump to turn it around.

Trump will lose because he deserves to lose.

As far as Florida ex-felons being able to vote, I am not sure this favors the Democrats as much as believed. Many of those that served time vote conservatively.

Most states reinfranchise ex-felons after they serve their sentences or their probation ends.

They served their time. They should be allowed to vote.

BTW, what the Pubs tried to do Florida was a poll tax. The Amendment allowing ex-felons to vote had no such stipulation.

If Florida goes for Biden, Trump can’t win

As big a challenge for Trump is that he is losing in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. All states he won in 2016

Trumps lead in Texas and Georgia has also eroded

Could set up to be a landslide for Biden unless Trump can turn things around
Yes he can, and don't think Floridians are as stupid as you Democrats think they are. They're not.
Trump is losing the senior citizen vote in Florida
Lose Florida, lose the election

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Hate to tell ya
No, the coronavirus and the stay at home debacle caused a depression. But there is still time for trump to turn it around.
Trumps Presidency depends on him being able to turn things around.
So far, he is stumbling

Criminals are a large portion of the Democrat Voter base
If they were republican, they would be wearing suits and working for the president until they were convicted or confessed to their crimes. Criminals have historically been typical of this president's inner circle and appointees.
No, the press has the audacity to think it can fool the American people with tricks and felonies ad nauseum. Sorry to rain on your little fake parade, but pissin' on the Good Book didn't do you as much good as you think it did. You're not supposed to bear false witness against your neighbor to ruin him, and you did that to General Flynn who is innocent of wrongdoing. You're not supposed to encourage the police to abandon their pledges to the Constitution, and your leaders convinced the heads of the FBI that they would have the best life has to offer by beating up on the good people that make up the base of the Republican party so you could have the power to squander taxpayer money on yourselves and the lunatic Democrat party. You've made your bed on lies, obfuscation, ill will, sabotage, and criminal wrongdoing. If you think you're going to get reformed and honest men who once weren't honest and once weren't caring for their fellowman to vote for people inured into criminality as a means to an end, I have a hunch your first disappointment will actually be Florida if they vote first. AS I said, the American people are not the dupes you Democrats have attempted to make of them.

Hate to tell ya
You just keep parroting stupid don't you.
You fail to see China and a virus in your whole made up little world.

If we are on the road to recovery in six months are are you going to be singing praises for Trump are are you going to be on to your next faux outrage? I'm betting it will be some other made up outrage.
It’s Trumps Depression

Trump will have to bring us out of it. Not China

As big a challenge for Trump is that he is losing in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. All states he won in 2016

Yes he can, and don't think Floridians are as stupid as you Democrats think they are. They're not.
Trump is losing the senior citizen vote in Florida
Lose Florida, lose the election
If they're Americans, they may not be in your pocket because you stole money from their grandkids, idjit.

As far as Florida ex-felons being able to vote, I am not sure this favors the Democrats as much as believed. Many of those that served time vote conservatively.

Most states reinfranchise ex-felons after they serve their sentences or their probation ends.

BTW, what the Pubs tried to do Florida was a poll tax. The Amendment allowing ex-felons to vote had no such stipulation.
Probation or sentencing isnt served until fines are paid.

Hate to tell ya

If we are on the road to recovery in six months are are you going to be singing praises for Trump are are you going to be on to your next faux outrage? I'm betting it will be some other made up outrage.
It’s Trumps Depression

Nope. It's America's depression. So far, we've beaten back bad shit you Democrats brought down on us.

Probation or sentencing isnt served until fines are paid.
I thought voting was being given for free sans any money tied to it, like everybody else.

Floridians are not as enamored with the Trump legend as they once were. Fool me once....

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

Yes, the Democrats are desperately pulling out all the stops against the President because they know Biden alone has a snowball's chance in hell of defeating him.

:p

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

Ricky,
Believe it or not, most prisoners become reformed after their sentences are completed and they have paid their debt to the country for the crimes they once did.

And some of them do not like the old life they led nor the crimes that placed them behind bars.

Some of them who are released are so greatly opposed to crime, they can't stand crime any more. My hunch is that those former criminals who become interested in living life the right way will not tolerate people who constantly present a false case scenario to the public are any different from their old friends who got them in trouble time after time by lying, deceiving, and abandoning them to take the whole blame for what was done by the group of mischief makers.

Let's have a little faith in the American system of corrections. I'm going to pray for those who serve their time and are convinced they want to have a good life without trying to swindle somebody else. Let's pray that the wardens and justice department officials did their jobs and rehabilitated their incarcerated law breakers and convinced them that a life of crime would just put them back behind bars after they blow their chance to live free.

I'm going to vote that President Trump, the 99% good guy is going to win again. The Democrats were up to no good his whole term. They lied. They cheated. They hurt people, all to get Trump kicked out of office. It didn't work, because they lied, cheated, and extorted to get the money to hurt an innocent man.

Yours truly,

beautress

Well stated, and I do hope you're right. The one hope is Trump has much more support from the Black community than he did last time. The First Step Act was a big win for Trump and has helped solidify the support he had from the Black community. And many more Blacks now support him. We'll see if this is enough to offset the forces fighting him.

Yes. Trump's black support is much higher than it has ever been in the past. I'll bet he has at least 2 to 3 dozen black supporters now, and he could possibly add another dozen before the election.

Ricky,
Believe it or not, most prisoners become reformed after their sentences are completed and they have paid their debt to the country for the crimes they once did.

And some of them do not like the old life they led nor the crimes that placed them behind bars.

Some of them who are released are so greatly opposed to crime, they can't stand crime any more. My hunch is that those former criminals who become interested in living life the right way will not tolerate people who constantly present a false case scenario to the public are any different from their old friends who got them in trouble time after time by lying, deceiving, and abandoning them to take the whole blame for what was done by the group of mischief makers.

Let's have a little faith in the American system of corrections. I'm going to pray for those who serve their time and are convinced they want to have a good life without trying to swindle somebody else. Let's pray that the wardens and justice department officials did their jobs and rehabilitated their incarcerated law breakers and convinced them that a life of crime would just put them back behind bars after they blow their chance to live free.

I'm going to vote that President Trump, the 99% good guy is going to win again. The Democrats were up to no good his whole term. They lied. They cheated. They hurt people, all to get Trump kicked out of office. It didn't work, because they lied, cheated, and extorted to get the money to hurt an innocent man.

Yours truly,

beautress

Well stated, and I do hope you're right. The one hope is Trump has much more support from the Black community than he did last time. The First Step Act was a big win for Trump and has helped solidify the support he had from the Black community. And many more Blacks now support him. We'll see if this is enough to offset the forces fighting him.
The only way I can be right, Ricky, if those who Walked Away (tm), all of us Republicans, and all the independents pray for all these wrongs of the past 4 years will never appear on the American scene again, and that we take out those in the press and in the Universities who promote communism, a deadly system that lies to the people that they will be in charge when actually, the KGB top guy leads, the KGB supports him, and it's heaven help the man on the street to hold back his thoughts and feelings when hunger sets in from the top cats skimming all the cream off the top for themselves and the many are left with a little watered-down whey for their trouble. Our system was molded in prayer, and it would be wise of all of us who are against atheist principles of lie-ing, cheating, stealing, and strongarming people to get power to hurt people they hate and worship people of beauty who made it in Hollywood as friends. That kind of power shows no mercy when it evolves into shoving all its opponents down. Just look at the mess Nancy Pelosi made of this four-year term's House. There's animosity that will never be requited with her domination of everything and holding important meetings behind closed doors, so nobody will know how important it is to hurt good people and lie about them, cheat them out of their very freedom of existence, and then dump all the events they caused on the people they made it happen, so they could rub their face in it and pretend they had nothing to do with it. As I said, the Democrats pissed on the Good Book, and now they must deal with God.

Hate to tell ya

It’s Trumps Depression

Nope. It's America's depression. So far, we've beaten back bad shit you Democrats brought down on us.

First you blame China
Now you blame Democrats

What next?
The media?

Yes, the Democrats are desperately pulling out all the stops against the President because they know Biden alone has a snowball's chance in hell of defeating him.

:p

Biden is leading in key states Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona and Wisconsin

You better start building that snowman

Ricky,

Yours truly,

beautress

The only way I can be right, Ricky, if those who Walked Away (tm), all of us Republicans, and all the independents pray for all these wrongs of the past 4 years will never appear on the American scene again, and that we take out those in the press and in the Universities who promote communism, a deadly system that lies to the people that they will be in charge when actually, the KGB top guy leads, the KGB supports him, and it's heaven help the man on the street to hold back his thoughts and feelings when hunger sets in from the top cats skimming all the cream off the top for themselves and the many are left with a little watered-down whey for their trouble. Our system was molded in prayer, and it would be wise of all of us who are against atheist principles of lie-ing, cheating, stealing, and strongarming people to get power to hurt people they hate and worship people of beauty who made it in Hollywood as friends. That kind of power shows no mercy when it evolves into shoving all its opponents down. Just look at the mess Nancy Pelosi made of this four-year term's House. There's animosity that will never be requited with her domination of everything and holding important meetings behind closed doors, so nobody will know how important it is to hurt good people and lie about them, cheat them out of their very freedom of existence, and then dump all the events they caused on the people they made it happen, so they could rub their face in it and pretend they had nothing to do with it. As I said, the Democrats pissed on the Good Book, and now they must deal with God.

As you can see in the responses in this thread, lieberals would rather toss all morality and fairness in a garbage can as long as they think they'll be part of the Socialist power structure. What the idiots don't realize is there is very few spots at the top.

Hate to tell ya
Hate to tell ya, you helped cause it by siding with your Democrat ninnyhammers who planned it.

No. Not about "siding" with anyone. Trump failed to provide leadership or action. Let's face it, he was never capable of providing those things anyway. He's not interested in being President, just constantly campaigning for it. So when he failed to provide leadership or action, Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders were forced to step in and take action. Did you see Trump's "hostage face" address to the nation on the night of March 11th? Do you remember what happened to the markets the very next day? The adults had to step in and act when it was clear the campaigner in chief was in over his head. And those adults are overseeing the slow start back up. The blame for the body count and the economic carnage for the most part gets rolled up and laid at the feet of the person who deserves it. DJT.

Right now, Biden is ahead in Florida and the three states that gave Trump the victory in 2016. But the real story here is that he is within the margin of error in Ohio, North Carolina, and Texas. If either Ohio or Texas drops for Biden, it's game over for Trump.

Forum List

Back