Trump Will Lose

Florida also has had an influx of Puerto Rican refugees.
Puerto Rican’s are not big fans of the paper towel king

If Trump loses Florida, it is game over for Republicans

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Every recession starts under a republican and ends under a Democrat.

Your statement denies objective reality.

Not unusual for a tRump supporter.

That stupid republican doesn't realize trump already has us on the verge of a depression. The nation just has not felt the full force of it yet. When the numbers of GDP come in it will be a negative number for the second consecutive quarter. Which is official recession. If that continues for 2 more quarters with 20% or higher of unemployment it's an official depression. We're already just short of 20% unemployment. That number will exceed 25% by the summer. Which starts next month. We will be in a depression before the election.

Almost every time we have a republican president we end up in a recession or depression. We elect a democrat to clean the mess up.

When will America learn? Why not just avoid the horrible economy by not electing republicans to implement their totally irresponsible economic policies?

As it is, trump already used up most of the policies we use to get out of a recession or depression so that will make getting out of this one much harder and take longer. That's IF republicans don't spend their time obstructing. Which we all know if Biden is elected they will obstruct every policy to get us out of the depression they put us in again.

Last edited:

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Every recession starts under a republican and ends under a Democrat.

Your statement denies objective reality.

Not unusual for a tRump supporter.

That stupid republican doesn't realize trump already has us on the verge of a depression. The nation just as not felt the full force of it yet. When the numbers of GDP come in it will be a negative number for the second consecutive quarter. Which is official recession. If that continues for 2 more quarters with 20% or higher of unemployment it's an official depression. We're already just short of 20% unemployment. That number will exceed 25% by the summer. Which starts next month. We will be in a depression before the election.

Almost every time we have a republican president we end up in a recession or depression. We elect a democrat to clean the mess up.

When will America learn? Why not just avoid the horrible economy by not electing republicans to implement their totally irresponsible economic policies?

As it is, trump already used up most of the policies we use to get out of a recession or depression so that will make getting out of this one much harder and take longer. That's IF republicans don't spend their time obstructing. Which we all know if Biden is elected they will obstruct every policy to get us out of the depression they put us in again.
We are already in a Depression, the numbers just haven’t caught up yet.

It will take Biden to get us out with Republicans doing everything they can to prevent it

I see reformed felons that will actually take the time to vote too be conservative minded folks...the rest of the bunch won't bother voting....so just like mass mail in voting the dems will have this backfire on them too....and if they cheat....they had better have a rock to hide under....

Many of the Puerto Ricans here support Republicans, as they saw the corruption within the Dem party in Puerto Rico.
What a crock

Trump lost the Puerto Rican vote forever during Maria

Early civil war vs later civil war.

I would prefer no civil war, but unfortunately the so called conservatives failed conserving anything.

I would prefer no civil war, but unfortunately the so called conservatives failed conserving anything.
Move to Somalia or Syria if you and those like you seem so anxious for a civil war that you apparently can't wait to dig mass graves or destroy someone's property. You wingers love to talk about civil war. You can get all the civil war you want there. Nearly all Americans refute your brand of shithole destruction in this country.

Last edited:
Criminals are a large portion of the Democrat Voter base
If they were republican, they would be wearing suits and working for the president until they were convicted or confessed to their crimes. Criminals have historically been typical of this president's inner circle and appointees.
Most Democrat Voters are low life cretins who commit a lot of crime and that is why the Corrupt Democratic Party wants to register criminals to vote.

Criminals are a large portion of the Democrat Voter base
If they were republican, they would be wearing suits and working for the president until they were convicted or confessed to their crimes. Criminals have historically been typical of this president's inner circle and appointees.
No, the press has the audacity to think it can fool the American people with tricks and felonies ad nauseum. Sorry to rain on your little fake parade, but pissin' on the Good Book didn't do you as much good as you think it did. You're not supposed to bear false witness against your neighbor to ruin him, and you did that to General Flynn who is innocent of wrongdoing. You're not supposed to encourage the police to abandon their pledges to the Constitution, and your leaders convinced the heads of the FBI that they would have the best life has to offer by beating up on the good people that make up the base of the Republican party so you could have the power to squander taxpayer money on yourselves and the lunatic Democrat party. You've made your bed on lies, obfuscation, ill will, sabotage, and criminal wrongdoing. If you think you're going to get reformed and honest men who once weren't honest and once weren't caring for their fellowman to vote for people inured into criminality as a means to an end, I have a hunch your first disappointment will actually be Florida if they vote first. AS I said, the American people are not the dupes you Democrats have attempted to make of them.
excellent post beautress

More fa

No, it is game over for AMERICA. We will be in a death spiral towards that third world shithole state that you so love.
What a Drama Queen

Sire thing little pootin putz. A weak America is just what your boss wants. Both him and Xi.

Why do you hate the USA?

More Drama

More fact, why do you hate the USA?

Move to Somalia or Syria if you and those like you seem so anxious for a civil war that you apparently can't wait to dig mass graves or destroy someone's property. You wingers love to talk about civil war. You can get all the civil war you want there. Nearly all Americans don't want your brand of shithole destruction in this country.

But it's YOU, and your heroes who are ignoring the COTUS. Thus, it is YOU, and your heroes who are turning us into a third world shithole.

Dumbass.

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

So we keep hearing.

More fa

No, it is game over for AMERICA. We will be in a death spiral towards that third world shithole state that you so love.
What a Drama Queen

Sire thing little pootin putz. A weak America is just what your boss wants. Both him and Xi.

Why do you hate the USA?

More Drama

RW doesn't think we are Marxist enough.

More fa

What a Drama Queen

Why do you hate the USA?

More Drama

RW doesn't think we are Marxist enough.

RW is a pootin putz, and a Xi stooge.

Many of the Puerto Ricans here support Republicans, as they saw the corruption within the Dem party in Puerto Rico.
What a crock

Trump lost the Puerto Rican vote forever during Maria
No, he didn’t. Nor did Rick Scott
As I say, the ones I know say they’ve had it with the Dem party.

Move to Somalia or Syria if you and those like you seem so anxious for a civil war that you apparently can't wait to dig mass graves or destroy someone's property. You wingers love to talk about civil war. You can get all the civil war you want there. Nearly all Americans don't want your brand of shithole destruction in this country.

But it's YOU, and your heroes who are ignoring the COTUS. Thus, it is YOU, and your heroes who are turning us into a third world shithole.

Dumbass.
LOL.. read your own post you idiot. So what you are saying is only your interpretation of the Constitution matters? If that ain't anti-American I don't know what is. It is fools like yourself that ridicule compromise then start threads about civil war and how we need another Pinochet. Trumpist love of third world dictators and their methods is noted.

Dumbass.
LOL.. read your won post you idiot. So what you are saying is only your interpretation of the Constitution matters? If that ain't anti-American I don't know what is. It is fools like yourself that ridicule compromise then start threads about civil war and how we need another Pinochet. Trumpist love of third world dictators and their methods is noted.

Intentionally lying to a FISA Court is a crime dumbshit. If you, or I had done that we would be in prison.

Dumbass.
LOL.. read your own post you idiot. So what you are saying is only your interpretation of the Constitution matters? If that ain't anti-American I don't know what is. It is fools like yourself that ridicule compromise then start threads about civil war and how we need another Pinochet. Trumpist love of third world dictators and their methods is noted.
How about reading the papers of the signers. Then you will know. They have no resemblance to today’s Dems ideas.

Dumbass.

Unfortunately only the SC' opinion counts.

Forum List

Back